euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Is it cold in Greece? You really need socks there? ;):lol:[/quote]
    its PEARL JAM socks.....meaning i nned them even if i live in sachara desert!!! ;)[/quote]

:mrgreen:[/quote]

you two are just the same when it comes to merchandise! ;):lol:[/quote]

Wouldn´t :lol: too hard if I were you...you´re fast on your way becoming one of us :mrgreen:
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Feck!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Feck!

:lol::lol: PM :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    You guys know if there´s a change I can still book a hotel room for Dublin?
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    You'll probably be able to get a hotel, you got a ticket or a chance of one?
    You gonna come to Ireland??????
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Try http://www.laterooms.com you can get some good deals on there. :thumbup:

I'm in Hotel Isaacs, got two nights for about £100.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Ticket may be found...Already looked for a flight, can be done June 21st and back June 23rd fairly cheap
    with Ryanair :mrgreen: Ohhh...it´s tempting!!

Where are you staying? That hotel´s already full I guess?
    mateymate wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Try http://www.laterooms.com you can get some good deals on there. :thumbup:

I'm in Hotel Isaacs, got two nights for about £100.

Thanks!! :thumbup:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Ticket may be found...Already looked for a flight, can be done June 21st and back June 23rd fairly cheap
    with Ryanair :mrgreen: Ohhh...it´s tempting!!

You've been plotting!!
    :D:D:D
    Yeah, my hotel is full, same one as Yvonne and Dimi.
    Eliza Lodge is where some of the others are staying.
    Lone Wolf wrote:

You've been plotting!!
    :D:D:D
    Yeah, my hotel is full, same one as Yvonne and Dimi.
    Eliza Lodge is where some of the others are staying.[/quote][/quote]

Yes, I confess :D
    Alright, have to figure out which part of Dublin I´d best be staying at...close to the venue
    Feck again!!
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Feck again!!

Check your 'proper' email!
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Feck again!!

Check your 'proper' email!

Thanks! Still.... :? :lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'll lash this in here too, just in case it's missed in the Dublin Crew 2010 thread!

Dublin tickets can be found here from time to time:

Toutless - Site for Ireland - Tickets cannot be sold for over face value here.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Everyone had a good evening? I completely forgot about the Klausen poster sale... probably a good thing too since it looks like there were problems with the site :(

Tried to phone Flybe today to change my flight to the 21st but after getting onto their switchboard and waiting 15 minutes they cut everyone off at 6:30 when their lines closed. Bastards. I will be on the phone at 8:00 am tomorrow (rather than talking to our customers phoning into work) to get this sorted.

Been busy this evening burning CDR's and DVD's, trying to update my iTunes (when will Apple make a 100Gb solid state player) which has been a nightmare as I can't decide what to delete. 16Gb of tunes is nowhere near enough!

Is it definitely Thursday for booking of train tickets from Dublin to Belfast?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'll lash this in here too, just in case it's missed in the Dublin Crew 2010 thread!

Dublin tickets can be found here from time to time:

Toutless - Site for Ireland - Tickets cannot be sold for over face value here.

Thanks! Appreciate it!
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    ilockyer wrote:
    Everyone had a good evening? I completely forgot about the Klausen poster sale... probably a good thing too since it looks like there were problems with the site :(

Tried to phone Flybe today to change my flight to the 21st but after getting onto their switchboard and waiting 15 minutes they cut everyone off at 6:30 when their lines closed. Bastards. I will be on the phone at 8:00 am tomorrow (rather than talking to our customers phoning into work) to get this sorted.

Been busy this evening burning CDR's and DVD's, trying to update my iTunes (when will Apple make a 100Gb solid state player) which has been a nightmare as I can't decide what to delete. 16Gb of tunes is nowhere near enough!

Yes Thursday for the trains, a load of us are booking on Friday so we can try to get the same carriage together for a bit of a train party :D
    philthehip wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Yes Thursday for the trains, a load of us are booking on Friday so we can try to get the same carriage together for a bit of a train party :D

Sounds good. We had a great train party once, going down to Newquay for a mates stag do, the train guard actually told us to turn the tunes UP 'cause he was enjoying them... much to the disgust of a few people we had annoyed by daring to actually enjoy ourselves!
    philthehip wrote:

:D:D
    Phil, what are we gonna do, all book 'em at 9pm or something or do it in a group?
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Phil, what are we gonna do, all book 'em at 9pm or something or do it in a group?

Yer that sounds good to me :D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

You're such a boy! There were options there, well two if you take out the 'something' :D
    So is it 9pm all book then?
    Well Klausen site back up, still no Hawaii prints available and now the Euro sub has sold out too...not that I could have afforded to buy it anyway, especially as I only wanted two of the three.
    Oh well!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You're such a boy! There were options there, well two if you take out the 'something' :D

Do you mnow me :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Well Klausen site back up, still no Hawaii prints available and now the Euro sub has sold out too...not that I could have afforded to buy it anyway, especially as I only wanted two of the three.
    Oh well!

All extra money into the tour fund though, so all good!
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Do you mnow me :lol:

I feel like I am getting to know you all :lol:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Oh well!

All extra money into the tour fund though, so all good!
    Yes Indeedy :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Morning all! Thread had dropped off the front page, that will never do!

Anyone up to anything exciting today? I have work until 2, and am then going up to Bristol to watch our local rugby team try and win there and go into the Premiership for the first time. Should be a good night whatever the result.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    morning peeps!!i wish u all a sexy day!!dont work alot!!if u wanna work just lay down..will pass!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    morning peeps!!i wish u all a sexy day!!dont work alot!!if u wanna work just lay down..will pass!!!

Gotta do a fuckin exam.
    Brisk. wrote:

Gotta do a fuckin exam.

Good luck Ed! I'm sure you'll breeze through it :)

I've got a meeting all morning about the restructuring of my department :? :? :cry: followed by another meeting with some people I don't have a lot of time for. The weather has turned dull and foggy, so got a feeling today could be a long day!