euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    10 fuckin shows this year!!!!!!!!i want to listen GHOST,pretty please!!!! :)
    just play in pj radio
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    10 shows this year D should entitle you to pick a setlist of your own! 8-)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    nah,i prefer they suprise me!!mmmm ok..they can play this in berlin.. :D

KEEP ON ROCKIN
    ANIMAL
    LIFE WASTED
    CORDUROY
    STATE LOVE AND TRUST
    GIVEN TO FLY
    DO THE EVOLUTION
    JEREMY
    IN MY TREE
    GOD'S DICE
    BLACK
    BRAIN OF J
    SLEIGHT OF HAND
    UNTHOUGHT KNOWN
    EVEN FLOW
    AMONGST THE WAVES
    NOT FOR YOU
    WHY GO

ENCORE 1
    LOVE BOAT CAPTAIN
    ONCE
    SMALL TOWN
    OTHER SIDE
    GHOST
    ARMY RESERVE
    CRAZY MARY
    LUKIN II
    ENCORE 2
    CROWN OF THORNS
    HUNGER STRIKE
    NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    ALIVE
    ARQ
    FUCKIN UP

ENCORE 3
    FREE BIRD
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    veddertown wrote:
    nah,i prefer they suprise me!!mmmm ok..they can play this in berlin.. :D

ENCORE 3
    FREE BIRD

This HAS to happen! :lol::lol:

Flyyyyyy ooooooooon freeeeee biiiiiiiiiiird

*guitar solo*
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    *guitar solo*
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    morning peeps!!i wish u all a sexy day!!dont work alot!!if u wanna work just lay down..will pass!!!

Gotta do a fuckin exam.

Good luck Ed! I'm sure you'll breeze through it :)

I've got a meeting all morning about the restructuring of my department :? :? :cry: followed by another meeting with some people I don't have a lot of time for. The weather has turned dull and foggy, so got a feeling today could be a long day!

I wrote 11 pages in 2 days, come back home to Siamese Dream on vinyl through my mailbox though :D

I've never had a meeting before so i dont know what they are like but they cant be as bad as exams!
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Just had a look at the Belfast train and it looks like you can choose carriages and seats so should be able to get something sorted.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Still looking for 2 TC tickets Berlin. Please PM me if you got some :)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Brisk. wrote:

I've never had a meeting before so i dont know what they are like but they cant be as bad as exams!

Hahaha... you have much to learn!

Depending on the situation, meetings can be awful. Especially if they're boring, or they're not resolving anything, or they're nothing to do with you, or it's a meeting about a meeting about a meeting...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    Depending on the situation, meetings can be awful. Especially if they're boring, or they're not resolving anything, or they're nothing to do with you, or it's a meeting about a meeting about a meeting...

Or... if it's one of those meetings for the sake of meeting and you don't really have to contribute, you can just drift away for a couple of hours, happy in your little head!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

But you just sit there being bored in a comfy chair. Don't have to put in days and weeks of revision etc.
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Brisk. wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

But you just sit there being bored in a comfy chair. Don't have to put in days and weeks of revision etc.

Young and naive Brisk.

I'll take exams over work at the min...
    [quote="Digital Twilight"
    Young and naive Brisk.

I'll take exams over work at the min...[/quote]

Alright then, well i guess i'll learn when i get my job in the next week or two ;)
    Brisk. wrote:
    Alright then, well i guess i'll learn when i get my job in the next week or two ;)

You will soon wish you are back at uni :lol:

whats your exam in?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    there are far too many meetings in my work place.
    thankfully i am not involved in many :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Brisk. wrote:

whats your exam in?

The one i had today?
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

whats your exam in?

The one i had today?

Yeah, what you studying for your degree.

Im doing BSc Information and Communications Technology.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Meetings over now, still not really further forward with either of them.

The second one wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, all about funding for various activities, and the contractual agreements around it.

Still no idea if I will have a job in the autumn, we were shown various structures, and told there is going to be a HR package if you're not slotted in including applying for a job in the new structure,redeployment, reskilling, voluntary redundancy and compulsary redundancy....but the girlies in my team did agree on pizza and a pint tonight, a night out on the 4th June, Sex and the City 2 on the 8th June and lunch on my birthday - morale building activities!

Don't forget if you see a spare Dublin ticket floating about, now we've managed to convince him, Marco needs one!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Brisk. wrote:

Im doing BSc Information and Communications Technology.

:thumbup:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Jennytree wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I spend most of my working life in meetings, in them, chairing them, presenting to them....
    Meetings can be awful, and in some situations, I've spent months preparing for one meeting.

Though exams anre my worst nightmare, I get physically sick and am barely able to write my own name, total fear and phobia of them. I opted for coursework as much as possible!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    I spend far to much time in meetings, they are one of the most boring things ever.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    crazy fuckin people!!!2 hours and 10 minutes in post office..pff,,only one employe...
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    crazy fuckin people!!!2 hours and 10 minutes in post office..pff,,only one employe...

:o for shipping my Birdie???
    71step28 wrote:

yeah..and some other friends too, Gary-Sian-comebackgirl-Sid...
    71step28 wrote:

yeah..and some other friends too, Gary-Sian-comebackgirl-Sid...

:thumbup: Next time send out the maid D! She doesn't do nearly enough for you! :lol:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:

:thumbup: Next time send out the maid D! She doesn't do nearly enough for you! :lol:
    she have her day off today..she go to the beach...35 celcium today!!!hell!!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    we had 15° here today ... :( just turned my heater on, its a cool wind out there!
    71step28 wrote:
    we had 15° here today ... :( just turned my heater on, its a cool wind out there!
    :shock: the only problem i have here with the weather is my head..spinning ,for catch how women dress up..
    every year,less clothes.. :oops:
    veddertown wrote:

she have her day off today..she go to the beach...35 celcium today!!!hell!!
    It was a blistering 8 here today!
    71step28 wrote:
    15 degrees here and I'd be taking my t shirt off :lol: