euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    to the usual suspects.......a big hug to all... :)

..and to you Dimi :D
    did u get the text message? :roll:

Yep!! :mrgreen: Phone was on silent, sorry!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Yeah, bedtime...rember you are one hour (and 50 years) behind :lol:

You're a spring chicken!! 50 years indeed...you are 8 years older than me :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:lol: Well actually I meant the U.K is 50 years behind... ;):mrgreen:
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Evening :D How are we all?

evening missus hope your are well this fine night :)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18

my son strting uni this year

that might not be so good :(
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:lol: Well actually I meant the U.K is 50 years behind... ;):mrgreen:

:oops: :oops: sorry!!!
    Hey we can form a government in less than 6 months.... ;);) (even if it is rubbish)

Klausen site down again, but there will still be no Hawaii prints when it comes back up :cry::cry:
    dottles wrote:
    to the usual suspects.......a big hug to all... :)

..and to you Dimi :D
    did u get the text message? :roll:

you to baby you to ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ello lovely, yep fine and dandy here, yourself? :)
    Pke wrote:

my son strting uni this year

that might not be so good :(

Eeek!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    chime wrote:
    Still at work :(
    :?: where do u work??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :lol: Well actually I meant the U.K is 50 years behind... ;):mrgreen:[/quote]

:oops: :oops: sorry!!!
    Hey we can form a government in less than 6 months.... ;);) (even if it is rubbish)

Klausen site down again, but there will still be no Hawaii prints when it comes back up :cry::cry:[/quote]

Ouch.... I know we can´t...and it´ll still be rubbish too :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ello lovely, yep fine and dandy here, yourself? :)

ye i,m doing fine

got my confirmation today from viagogo that my 2 extra tickets for my daughter an boyfreind are in the post
    for berlin

still cant believe i paid £200 for them but couldnt not bring them after they decided they wanted to go

you got your london tickets through yet
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:lol::lol: Well you never know!
    Pke wrote:

What you do for your kids huh :lol::lol::D:D:D

I got my London tickets through 10c so will pick them up on the day.
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Unfortunately I do :mrgreen:
    Remember, we always have coalitions, so there´s always one or two dingbats on high positions costing us lots of money...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Unfortunately I do :mrgreen:
    Remember, we always have coalitions, so there´s always one or two dingbats on high positions costing us lots of money...

:lol: I guess you must use your vote very wisely!
    work ok?
    I DO vote very wisely everytime! :D
    Still this ALWAYS happens :mrgreen:

And works still the same, nothing happened :? Thanks for asking!
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

What you do for your kids huh :lol::lol::D:D:D

I got my London tickets through 10c so will pick them up on the day.

cool i only managed ten club for belfast an 2 for berlin had to go E-bay for dublin got locked out of ten club an ticketmaster for that one
    my son decided to go to berlin later an got face value from ticketmaster for him but daughter didnt decide to go untill couple weeks ago hence the viagogo option

could hve been a fortnight to bahamas for what is cost but wouldnt have enjoyed it as much
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:

cool i only managed ten club for belfast an 2 for berlin had to go E-bay for dublin got locked out of ten club an ticketmaster for that one
    my son decided to go to berlin later an got face value from ticketmaster for him but daughter didnt decide to go untill couple weeks ago hence the viagogo option

could hve been a fortnight to bahamas for what is cost but wouldnt have enjoyed it as much

Ian is letting me have his spare for Dublin, he's having mine for Belfast (we arranged before the tickets went on sale :D ), my mate Rich is having my spare for London and Marco for Berlin...
    I was pretty lucky on getting tickets really, I took the afternoon off work to make sure I was online! Sad but true!
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

Ian is letting me have his spare for Dublin, he's having mine for Belfast (we arranged before the tickets went on sale :D ), my mate Rich is having my spare for London and Marco for Berlin...
    I was pretty lucky on getting tickets really, I took the afternoon off work to make sure I was online! Sad but true!

Why is that sad? You just got your priorities right! Thanks!! :D
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You'd have done the same for me :D
    edited May 2010
    so,are u all tourhorny???sorry didnt read what u wrote cos i was checking my pj shocks arrive today :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You'd have done the same for me :D

Yes I would!!
    so,are u all tourhorny???sorry didnt read what u wrote cos i was checking my pj shocks arrive today :mrgreen:

Is it cold in Greece? You really need socks there? ;):lol:

Yes we are indeed Dimi :D:D
    How are your socks?? I can't imagine you needing them in Greece.

Did you get my reply text?
    dottles wrote:

Yes we are indeed Dimi :D:D
    How are your socks?? I can't imagine you needing them in Greece.

yep!!all good!! :)
    Lone Wolf wrote:

its PEARL JAM socks.....meaning i nned them even if i live in sachara desert!!! ;)
    dottles wrote:

yep!!all good!! :)

Coolio :mrgreen:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

its PEARL JAM socks.....meaning i nned them even if i live in sachara desert!!! ;)

:mrgreen:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:mrgreen:

you two are just the same when it comes to merchandise! ;):lol: