euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Alcohol + Pearl Jam message Board x Boots + Stockings = crazy shit......
    +new eyeglasses.. :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    see Marko,u got the green light...fire in the hole!~!!!! 8-)

:twisted: DIMI!! :twisted:

:lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:

:o
    Dave, did you see the news report about the created life form earlier?? It was reported in a very odd way, I don't think they know how to report it.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Are you planning on buying your posters at the shows Leanne?
    Or will you be waiting for the 10C sale (if there will be one that is)

Well this is a decision I am considering, I am thinking of buying them at the shows, then I'll not have the worry of the whole 10C sale but it's buying them at the show, and then holding onto them during and after, if you see what I mean. You had any thoughts?

I see what you mean...Last year in Rotterdam was the first time they sold tubes along with the posters, we had a front row spot so I was able to put them next to the rail....But if I couldn´t have done that I´d probably try and get a poster after the show, risking they´d be sold out....
    Would hate to have to carry the tube with me all night.
    Is a 10C 2010 poster sale confirmed?
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    almost time to buy Belfast train tix ;)
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    Dave, did you see the news report about the created life form earlier?? It was reported in a very odd way, I don't think they know how to report it.

I thought that too, it all seemed a little off kilter
    dottles wrote:

:lol:
    I am not a person anyone could be afraid of![/quote]
    see Marko,u got the green light...fire in the hole!~!!!! 8-)[/quote]

Oooh, I am liking the MSG poster for tonight :D

When can we buy the Belfast train tickets, is it this weekend? Is everyone going for 11am?

close your mouth,..NOT..that..hole!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs!!!!!!

oh, i mean Booooooom...!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Are you planning on buying your posters at the shows Leanne?
    Or will you be waiting for the 10C sale (if there will be one that is)

Well this is a decision I am considering, I am thinking of buying them at the shows, then I'll not have the worry of the whole 10C sale but it's buying them at the show, and then holding onto them during and after, if you see what I mean. You had any thoughts?

I see what you mean...Last year in Rotterdam was the first time they sold tubes along with the posters, we had a front row spot so I was able to put them next to the rail....But if I couldn´t have done that I´d probably try and get a poster after the show, risking they´d be sold out....
    Would hate to have to carry the tube with me all night.
    Is a 10C 2010 poster sale confirmed?

Yeah, that's my worry!
    No poster sale confirmed but the New Orleans poster BK said would be sold online at the end of the tour through 10C
    dottles wrote:

When can we buy the Belfast train tickets, is it this weekend? Is everyone going for 11am?

I think its saturday, we are getting ours on friday along with arras train
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, I suppose like a lot of people they aren't sure whether it is positive or negative :?
    dottles wrote:

Is that the Ames poster?
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

but 11am??
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, I suppose like a lot of people they aren't sure whether it is positive or negative :?

Im not sure at all, dont feel very comfortable with all of these scientists playing god
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Is that the Ames poster?

Yep...based on computer games.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    SeeTickets will despatch the RAGE tickets in the last week of May according to their website so next week maybe. Hope the coach tickets arrive soon, still have no idea on the times or anything yet.

Thanks, I knew they were leaving it quite late, but was hoping for soonish, hubby keeps asking. :D
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Don´t know what you´re talking about but it sounds scary...
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, I bought The Economist before im gonna see what they say about it.

Amazing acheviement
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Marco, scientists have created artificial life -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/science_and_environment/10132762.stm
    edited May 2010
    http://twitpic.com/1ps8rr
    i must be 12 when i play this game!!
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Is that the Ames poster?

Yep...based on computer games.

Will look it up, haven´t seen that one yet I think.....So far I really like the Emek Kansas City.

I´ve read BK will do at least one, but probably more Euro posters which is good news imo :thumbup:
    NIce poster
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

but 11am??

I hope so but they will prob be sold our for 11am by the time we book
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Marco, scientists have created artificial life -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/science_and_environment/10132762.stm

Oh boy... :roll: Bad news....Thanks for the link!
    as for belfast train,is on thursday,ill let u know