euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    You must have some weird Cornwall versions of English ;)

Well, we are just wierd! :lol: We do have our own language in fact -
    http://www.cornish-language.org/english/phrasebook.asp

Though few of us use it!

Nice! Do you use it?
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I go away for 5 mins and your talking about boots and stockings and shit!!!

Carry on :think:

I don't remember talking about shit :lol:;)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

Maybe she was waiting for you to leave before.... ;)

Just kidding!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

go away,Mark is doing a great job!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    You must have some weird Cornwall versions of English ;)

Well, we are just wierd! :lol: We do have our own language in fact -
    http://www.cornish-language.org/english/phrasebook.asp

Though few of us use it!

Nice! Do you use it?

The odd word, and it is reflected in our place names, surnames etc...
    Our county phrase is - "Onen hag oll" which means "One and all" ...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

go away,Mark is doing a great job!!!!

:lol::lol:
    Boys boys boys!!! :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:

Well....you started it!
    And "Onen hag oll"? Boots and handbags included? ;)
    Sounds Icelandic or something to me, very little to do with English....I do like it though.
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Well....you started it!
    Sounds Icelandic or something to me, very little to do with English....I do like it though.

:lol: I'm drinking Pimms, I'm going to blame that ;)

Yeah, it does sound strange I guess although it's not as bad a Welsh!
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Well....you started it!

:lol: I'm drinking Pimms, I'm going to blame that ;)

Yeah, it does sound strange I guess although it's not as bad a Welsh!

It´s not bad at all, you should be proud of it! In Holland we have a province called "Friesland" and they have their own language too...Grandparents from my father´s side lived there and it felt foreign to me...couldn´t make out a word they were saying when they spoke "Fries" Very charming though to have your own language
    Lone Wolf wrote:

It´s not bad at all, you should be proud of it! In Holland we have a province called "Friesland" and they have their own language too...Grandparents from my father´s side lived there and it felt foreign to me...couldn´t make out a word they were saying when they spoke "Fries" Very charming though to have your own language

I am proud of it, I am very proud to be Cornish even if we are a little strange!
    Many people say coming to Cornwall is like going somewhere foreign even if they are from England, we have our own ways and difficult place names to pronounce :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I am proud of it, I am very proud to be Cornish even if we are a little strange!
    Many people say coming to Cornwall is like going somewhere foreign even if they are from England, we have our own ways and difficult place names to pronounce :lol:

Love it! And no need to mention you are strange...already figured that out ;):lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Love it! And no need to mention you are strange...already figured that out ;):lol:

Oi! :lol::lol: I'm proud to be strange (and addicted to long boots and handbags!) :lol:
    :D I think I´d better head of to bed now.....Don´t want to get myself in trouble before Berlin even :lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Oi! :lol::lol: I'm proud to be strange (and addicted to long boots and handbags!) :lol:

Are you still talking about long boots, we can all have a nice long talk about boots on tour :lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    :D I think I´d better head of to bed now.....Don´t want to get myself in trouble before Berlin even :lol:
    dont quit now :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    :lol: You'll not get into trouble with me, I avoid trouble, besides, you're just worried about your ticket and I don't break promises :lol:

Good night :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    :lol: You'll not get into trouble with me, I avoid trouble, besides, you're just worried about your ticket and I don't break promises :lol:

Im sticking with you Leanne, trouble seems to hunt me down :roll:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

To be honest I´m afraid I´ll get my ass kicked by Leanne should I continue... :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

Are you still talking about long boots, we can all have a nice long talk about boots on tour :lol:

My boots will not be there...too hot now :lol: but you lot can discuss boots as much as you like. should you so wish :? ..
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Alcohol + Pearl Jam message Board x Boots + Stockings = crazy shit......
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

To be honest I´m afraid I´ll get my ass kicked by Leanne should I continue... :lol:

I am not a person anyone could be afraid of!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

My boots will not be there...too hot now :lol: but you lot can discuss boots as much as you like. should you so wish :? ..

Im actually ok now on the boots front but we can talk about the 2010 bootlegs that are gonna keep us all skint for a while :D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Im actually ok now on the boots front but we can talk about the 2010 bootlegs that are gonna keep us all skint for a while :D

Yeah, they are going to, I think I am going to buy the latter end of the N.A. tour as well as the Euro shows...oh and then there are posters!!
    Alcohol + Pearl Jam message Board x Boots + Stockings = crazy shit......

Nope, normal service has resumed Dave, no worries!
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Ah, I think I´ll stay around just a bit longer then :mrgreen:
    And nah, I´m not worried about my ticket :D
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Ah, I think I´ll stay around just a bit longer then :mrgreen:
    And nah, I´m not worried about my ticket :D

Good, on both counts!
    Are you planning on buying your posters at the shows Leanne?
    Or will you be waiting for the 10C sale (if there will be one that is)
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Are you planning on buying your posters at the shows Leanne?
    Or will you be waiting for the 10C sale (if there will be one that is)

Well this is a decision I am considering, I am thinking of buying them at the shows, then I'll not have the worry of the whole 10C sale but it's buying them at the show, and then holding onto them during and after, if you see what I mean. You had any thoughts?
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I am not a person anyone could be afraid of!
    see Marko,u got the green light...fire in the hole!~!!!! 8-)