euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    My friends think I am insane for going on tour -
    .....to see the same band, how many times???
    .....with people you don't know, what if you don't like them, what if they don't like you, how do you know they aren't muderers???
    .....you could go somewhere exotic and relaxing for that amount of money!

:lol::lol::lol:
    i live in an exotic place,and second tell your friend ,if she is a creed fan she must be worry with the murderes here :lol:

My mates and family especially think I am mad, and they are worried about me going away, they want me to check in with them whilst I am away :lol::lol:

Strangely enough the people that think I am mad for going to more than one show are people that have never seen the band. My friends that have seen them completley understand :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock wrote:
    :lol::lol: u know Rita.. ;)

I know that if ever I accept Ouzo from you, I will have to unseal the bottle myself. Just to make sure!

BTW D... can I ask you a favour? My daughter 'collects' touristy t-shirts - the ones with I 'heart' city name. If ever you go in a shop in Athens (or whereever) and you see a T-shirt with I 'heart' Athens in a size 8 (small ladies) and if you have a bit of room between the Ouzo bottles, do you think you could get one for me? Let me know how much. Thanks. :)
    :) like that u mean??

i_love_athens_tshirt-p2358953016234582473o5k_400.jpg

no problem..i guess ill found in Athens.. :)
    but lets send a friend a message to check in Athens tomorrow....color?

Yes! As the photo... in white! Many, many thanks!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:

Yes! As the photo... in white! Many, many thanks!
    no problem..ill found for sure
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Hi everyone 4 more days untill i get on 2 flights to travel to the states! :o

Hopefully i will get there okay im getting very excited about the msg shows and i imagine it is going to be a cool trip with my dad!!! :)

Brisk i will try my best to get you at least one SP record when im there! ;)

I can't believe your trip to the States has come round so soon!
    Matey, I am so insanely jealous of you, and it will defo be a cool trip with your Dad.
    Now, remember us when you're away :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    How many of you will be wearing these on tour -
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=131859&start=0
    :lol::D

Lets hope Dimi brings some sunshine with him
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

i will :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:

i will :lol::lol:

Good, peeps are gonna freeze in those shorts otherwise!
    Morning friends!! :)
    Hub. wrote:
    Mornind D, morning everybody. ;)
    hello france!!why the dont allowed anymore locks in the bridge of love?
    redrock wrote:
    OK.. I couldn't wait, I had to find out what this was all about. Someone took a dump at the venue. Under the seat as well! How did he/she do that????
    :lol::lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
    Good Afternoon all you good people...
    Another sleep gone, the tour cometh closer :D
    I'm off work, using up some leave left over from last financial year, so not back in the office until Tuesday. Spent this morning catching up on some stuff I meant to do ages ago and listening to Pearl Jam radio.
    Suddenly started thinking about what to take away with me and the luggage limits...eek!!
    redrock wrote:
    OK.. I couldn't wait, I had to find out what this was all about. Someone took a dump at the venue. Under the seat as well! How did he/she do that????
    :lol::lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Eeeeewww... under a seat - nasty!!!
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Eeeeewww... under a seat - nasty!!!
    unbeliavable...im on the floor laughing... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    unbeliavable...im on the floor laughing... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was sniggering at the fact someone needed corporate sponsorship so badly they let it be called Jiffy Lube Arena but that's just eurghh
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Hub. wrote:

I wasn't aware of that before you tell me. Didn't even know the existence of such locks. :oops:

Apparently, someone stole them, I mean, they just disappeared, it ain't the result of an official law (but it could've been: with our president, everything's possible). :mrgreen:
    Hub. wrote:
    Hub. wrote:

I wasn't aware of that before you tell me. Didn't even know the existence of such locks. :oops:

Apparently, someone stole them, I mean, they just disappeared, it ain't the result of an official law (but it could've been: with our president, everything's possible). :mrgreen:
    Mayor of the city said that,not the president ,and the police took them away
    Oh I meant to tell you guys something which made me laugh yesterday.
    My Nan watches lots of daytime tele, loads of these quizzes that are on, so yesterday I get home and she was chatting about random stuff and mentioned a quiz on earlier, and that she got a question right that the contestant got wrong, turns out the question was about music, she couldn't remember it, but only that the correct multiple choice answer was 'Pearl Jam' and she got it right because of me :lol: she also said that they must be getting popular to be an answer to a question on the tele :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    My Nan watches lots of daytime tele, loads of these quizzes that are on, so yesterday I get home and she was chatting about random stuff and mentioned a quiz on earlier, and that she got a question right that the contestant got wrong, turns out the question was about music, she couldn't remember it, but only that the correct multiple choice answer was 'Pearl Jam' and she got it right because of me :lol: she also said that they must be getting popular to be an answer to a question on the tele :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    You gotta love her, she's in her mid seventies and with the death of Grandad a few months ago she's had some knocks this year, but I did laugh when she told me that yesterday.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    gosh, what happend on here?!? i haven't been in this thread since sunday or monday night and from that until NOW are ....567 to 590...wait.... 23 pages of whatever?!?!? :o
    Did i miss something important???? :lol:

Oh, and HELLO to all!!! :wave: :wave:
    71step28 wrote:
    gosh, what happend on here?!? i haven't been in this thread since sunday or monday night and from that until NOW are ....567 to 590...wait.... 23 pages of whatever?!?!? :o

hi Yvi..u miss UK elections,crazy friends of Dottles,europa cup final,and somoone leave a gift under his chair in last night show... :lol::lol:
    71step28 wrote:

Hello Yvi :wave: Hope you are well :D
    You've not missed anything but musings and ramblings :lol:
    btw the really important i told u last night.. :mrgreen:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dottles wrote:

I had this exact conversation with my Mum a few weeks ago ... was your Nan watching a repeat of Eggheads by any chance :P :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I had this exact conversation with my Mum a few weeks ago ... was your Nan watching a repeat of Eggheads by any chance :P :lol:

:lol::lol: Yeah I think it probably was from the way she was talking about it.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    ...hmmmmmm...... I got sooo much work to do since two weeks now and my "co-worker" I share the office with just called in "sick" for at least another week, the third week in a row :evil: And she IS not sick, I/we all know her "problem"

But the damn good thing about it is I HAVE THE ROOM JUST FOR MYSELF!! Means PJ all day :D:D (somehow I have to get through this and find something good in this situation ;) )
    71step28 wrote:
    ...hmmmmmm...... I got sooo much work to do since two weeks now and my "co-worker" I share the office with just called in "sick" for at least another week, the third week in a row :evil: And she IS not sick, I/we all know her "problem"

But the damn good thing about it is I HAVE THE ROOM JUST FOR MYSELF!! Means PJ all day :D:D (somehow I have to get through this and find something good in this situation ;) )
    again????? the only problem with this woman is she dont have balls to kick her!!!btw this is ridicilus,wtf the boss says??
    71step28 wrote:

Oh Yvi, I feel for you, I've been in a similar situation. Has she got a sick note from the doctor etc?
    Keep listening to good music and know that in 6 weeks you'll be with us on tour :D