euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I was in store with the lads so we had a laugh. Got loads of prep work done for when we are all drunk and touring. So fingers crossed I dont come back to all of the work that should have been done

I'll have no such luck, I had to send out an advance notice last week to the people I work with to tell them I'm off for three weeks and it caused chaos. After my week off I had 200 odd emails to action, so I dread to think after three weeks. I'm partially considering taking my key code portal with me so I can check my emails, but that kind of defeats the object of going on leave!

Deal with it when you get back.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I was in store with the lads so we had a laugh. Got loads of prep work done for when we are all drunk and touring. So fingers crossed I dont come back to all of the work that should have been done

I'll have no such luck, I had to send out an advance notice last week to the people I work with to tell them I'm off for three weeks and it caused chaos. After my week off I had 200 odd emails to action, so I dread to think after three weeks. I'm partially considering taking my key code portal with me so I can check my emails, but that kind of defeats the object of going on leave!

Deal with it when you get back.

Yeah, I've set aside two days to sort stuff out when I am back, and given access to my inbox to two of the girls in the office. I'm hoping that by the time I get back most things will be out of date!
    Ok, decision made, the key code portal stays in Cornwall...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I love those few days when you get back to work and there's hundreds of mails to get through (especially, in my case, the broken stuff has since been fixed). It's like you're IN work but not actually working, nice way to ease into the working day again!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Jennytree wrote:
    I love those few days when you get back to work and there's hundreds of mails to get through (especially, in my case, the broken stuff has since been fixed). It's like you're IN work but not actually working, nice way to ease into the working day again!

I want your job Jenny. My job is nothing like that :(
    Jennytree wrote:

Like your outside the normal working current. Yeah it's a pretty good place to be.
    Jennytree wrote:

Like your outside the normal working current. Yeah it's a pretty good place to be.
    :thumbup: :thumbup: Yep, I know exactly what you mean!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

:thumbup: :thumbup: Yep, I know exactly what you mean!
    :thumbup: :thumbup:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    This is so not fair. I no not what you people speak of. All this settle back into work is a dream :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    This is so not fair. I no not what you people speak of. All this settle back into work is a dream :lol:

At least you get to see The Black Keys on your first day back :D
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol:

Too true dude. But I dont want that to come too quick
    philthehip wrote:

Too true dude. But I dont want that to come too quick

Yep, think about that one later on... we got Pearl Jam first...oh and getting tipsy in foreign lands, and you guys trying to crash my jacuzzi :lol::lol:
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    morning all
    good to see the usual hilarity is still going on
    finally i have a day off work / the missus and daughter are going shopping
    sons at work
    i,m listening to pear jam and gonna have a few magners an watch the cup finals
    :)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Morning guys and girls

I am a bit on the hungover stage, I have friends that are bad influences :?

:lol: Fuckin' Up playing, how appropriate.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    Morning guys and girls

I am a bit on the hungover stage, I have friends that are bad influences :?

:lol: Fuckin' Up playing, how appropriate.

:lol: I have friends like that, I think I may have a few more by the end of the tour! :lol:
    Pke wrote:
    morning all
    sons at work

Sounds like a pretty good day to me :D I'm not up to much this afternoon as I'm going out with some friends later for dinner and a few drinks...they are identical twins and it's always a fun evening out :lol:
    girruppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

You ok there Dimi?? :lol:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Ahh what a night that was! Good weather finally too! Going to get a tastey tuna crunch baguette and then chill about town. Trivial Pursuit later but beer pong beforehand.

Not long to go nowww!
    10c tix Belfast available.please contact me if u intresting..thanks
    dottles wrote:

no...ill be ok when date will be 20th June :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:

no...ill be ok when date will be 20th June :mrgreen:

Yep...me too :mrgreen:
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    morning all
    sons at work

Sounds like a pretty good day to me :D I'm not up to much this afternoon as I'm going out with some friends later for dinner and a few drinks...they are identical twins and it's always a fun evening out :lol:

mmmmmmm twins!!!!!!!!

jacuziiiiiiii!!!!!!!! ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • There is a possibility that I can go to the Berlin concert, but if I get there I will be at Wuhlheide around 18:00 I think. If the flight is on time I will arrive at Tegel aiport 16:40. I will stay at NH Berlin-Treptow hotel near the arena, so hopefully the check inn will go fast.

I will travel to Brussel 07:00 on thursday morning for Rock Werchter so I will travel to Berlin just for the concert. I was at Roskilde 2000 so I want so badly to be at the Berlin concert.

The information on the website tickets.de says that the doors open at 16:30 and the show starts 18:30. I think that means that Ben Harper will enter the stage 18:30, but isnt that to early? If I remember right Gomez enter the stage later than that last year and Pearl Jam entered the stage around 20:45?

http://mct.tickets.de/en/customer/event ... -Pearl_Jam
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    There is a possibility that I can go to the Berlin concert, but if I get there I will be at Wuhlheide around 18:00 I think. If the flight is on time I will arrive at Tegel aiport 16:40. I will stay at NH Berlin-Treptow hotel near the arena, so hopefully the check inn will go fast.

I will travel to Brussel 07:00 on thursday morning for Rock Werchter so I will travel to Berlin just for the concert. I was at Roskilde 2000 so I want so badly to be at the Berlin concert.

The information on the website tickets.de says that the doors open at 16:30 and the show starts 18:30. I think that means that Ben Harper will enter the stage 18:30, but isnt that to early? If I remember right Gomez enter the stage later than that last year and Pearl Jam entered the stage around 20:45?

before we receive 10c mail with the last info cant tell for sure..my guesss is will be last year..if i remember well 19:30 was Gomez at stage and 20:30 was pearl jam..
  • There is a possibility that I can go to the Berlin concert, but if I get there I will be at Wuhlheide around 18:00 I think. If the flight is on time I will arrive at Tegel aiport 16:40. I will stay at NH Berlin-Treptow hotel near the arena, so hopefully the check inn will go fast.

before we receive 10c mail with the last info cant tell for sure..my guesss is will be last year..if i remember well 19:30 was Gomez at stage and 20:30 was pearl jam..

Maybe PJ will enter the stage earlier this year and play for 4 hours :) I think they will do something special at this concert.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    There is a possibility that I can go to the Berlin concert, but if I get there I will be at Wuhlheide around 18:00 I think. If the flight is on time I will arrive at Tegel aiport 16:40. I will stay at NH Berlin-Treptow hotel near the arena, so hopefully the check inn will go fast.

Maybe PJ will enter the stage earlier this year and play for 4 hours :) I think they will do something special at this concert.
    ill be there,,early...very early..lol
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:

mmmmmmm twins!!!!!!!!

jacuziiiiiiii!!!!!!!! ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
    No jacuzzi until the Hyde Park gig and the girlies aren't coming to it, sorry :D
    i need a 10c berlin tix for a friend,,please pm me..if i dont find her she will married the other guy not
    me..please help..thanks :roll:
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    I really hope this volcanic ash stuff is cleared up before June, it's worrying me!