euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    tis 1.50 Euro per withdrawal at a cash point, it says there are not fees or charges for using it as a Mastercard in things like shops and restaurants...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    I agree - it's best to buy now. It's a 'win win' whether rates go up or down.

If Euros go up later - you win b/c you already bought.
    If Euros go down later - you lose from buying cash now, but pay less when you use your credit card in a month.

win win right?

Nice vids D - Boston's got the best crowds in the US, but man those Germans and Italians are freakin nuts!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I

Nice vids D - Boston's got the best crowds in the US, but man those Germans and Italians are freakin nuts!
    ill not tell u for Greeks,but Portugal fans make alot of noise!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Forlan :shock:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    Forlan :shock:
    what a player!!!today i read an interview of one of the best greek defender
    they ask him which is the best center for u have played against ..even he played,against,ibraimovic.ronaldinio,henry..etc..he said Forlan...he said is the only player that never stop to run,and change positions!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    at Plaza de Cibeles will be a huge party!!!!
    I feel sorry for Fulham :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:

Yeah me too! I remember the feeling when Rangers lost the UEFA a few years back and it kind of cancels out a lot of the memories in getting there in the first place. :(
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah me too! I remember the feeling when Rangers lost the UEFA a few years back and it kind of cancels out a lot of the memories in getting there in the first place. :(
    u are a ranger fan?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dottles wrote:
    tis 1.50 Euro per withdrawal at a cash point, it says there are not fees or charges for using it as a Mastercard in things like shops and restaurants...

i have a caxtonfx global card... they do both euro and dollar ones as well.

you dont get charged for cash withdrawls abroad.. only in UK... and you can also use the card in shops, restaurants, etc.

used it on 2 different holidays abroad and I'll never go back to travellers cheques, huge wadges of cash in safes, etc..

it's also a pay as you go card so you dont get a bill when you get home.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    mateymate wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    I might have a spare for London.. not 10club one obviously... but if my friend doesn't want it I'll sell it to you for £50? That way he/you won't have to pay the ludicrous fees?

Could be an idea if you have one, do you have it to hand? meeting in London would be a bit up in the air as I am going with friends and we are all disorganised :lol:

still waiting on them arriving. I could post it registered post to a work or home address of your choice? I could get him to throw that postage in as a freebie... my friend would rather that than it go to waste.

Still waiting on my friend Don to confirm if he needs it... Me and the wifey are still coming down though :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    dottles wrote:

i have a caxtonfx global card... they do both euro and dollar ones as well.

you dont get charged for cash withdrawls abroad.. only in UK... and you can also use the card in shops, restaurants, etc.

used it on 2 different holidays abroad and I'll never go back to travellers cheques, huge wadges of cash in safes, etc..

it's also a pay as you go card so you dont get a bill when you get home.

Thank you for that, I was looking at that card too.
    I have fears of carrying so much cash around with me, I know what I am like for losing stuff and than going into a panic.
    I think I will get a pre-pay card and load it with cash for hotels and a bit extra then convert some cash to take with me.
    dottles wrote:
    Thank you for that, I was looking at that card too.
    I have fears of carrying so much cash around with me, I know what I am like for losing stuff and than going into a panic.
    I think I will get a pre-pay card and load it with cash for hotels and a bit extra then convert some cash to take with me.

the caxton one won an award from some travel magazine as their accessory of the year last year or so ago... thats how i found out about it.

you can put say £400 on it... use the card for food, travel, hotels, etc etc withdraw from machines etc etc... but if you have a meal that costs 40 euros say and you only have 27 euros on it then yes it'll get rejected... but send a text to the card number (which you set up prior to travelling) and the money gets transferred within 2-3 minutes...

used it in florida and spain... not once was it rejected from a shop or anywhere...
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

u are a ranger fan?

Still a fan I guess but having a big family means you have to divide your interests to accomodate them and if I'm not doing family stuff I'm listening to music, on here or playing guitar. I've no time for football anymore and Scotland don't even 'take part' in the World Cup these days. ;) Rangers aren't much of a force really but I do follow the results. My sons are Celtic fans? :crazy:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

u are a ranger fan?

Still a fan I guess but having a big family means you have to divide your interests to accomodate them and if I'm not doing family stuff I'm listening to music, on here or playing guitar. I've no time for football anymore and Scotland don't even 'take part' in the World Cup these days. ;) Rangers aren't much of a force really but I do follow the results. My sons are Celtic fans? :crazy:

Well at least your sons have disregarded some of your teachings :D
    veddertown wrote:
    u are a ranger fan?

my team is Panathinaikos..so a celtic fan too..see why..

0.jpg

paoanderlecht009rs.jpg

and this is a reason too..we have great female supporters..lol

http://api.ning.com/files/pag1PfDIpdE-T ... qI_/PAO.jp
    my team is Panathinaikos..so a celtic fan too..see why..

0.jpg

paoanderlecht009rs.jpg

and this is a reason too..we have great female supporters..lol

http://api.ning.com/files/pag1PfDIpdE-T ... qI_/PAO.jp[/quote]
    Is it because Greeks are like Celtic fans and also like to think they have some connection to Ireland? I'm sure most of them don't even know where it is. :lol:
    It would appear that Greek women carry more in their trousers than the average Celtic fan too. :?
    I liked football better before so much money got pumped into it but when it's good it's good. :D

Red Lukin wrote:
    I

That's because there will only be 1 Greek in Berlin ; )
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I

That's because there will only be 1 Greek in Berlin ; )
    nop..will be more Greeks in berlin..i know more than 20..i know cos i found tickets in half of them !! :D
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hi everyone 4 more days untill i get on 2 flights to travel to the states! :o

Hopefully i will get there okay im getting very excited about the msg shows and i imagine it is going to be a cool trip with my dad!!! :)

Brisk i will try my best to get you at least one SP record when im there! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    nop..will be more Greeks in berlin..i know more than 20..i know cos i found tickets in half of them !! :D

Cool - I had no clue. Seems like Berlin will be full of many non-Germans. That's a pretty safe bet.
    Red Lukin wrote:

Cool - I had no clue. Seems like Berlin will be full of many non-Germans. That's a pretty safe bet.
    the half of the crowd will be non Germans :)
    Morning Europe tour people....one day less.. :roll: :mrgreen:
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809

40? +- ?
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    alesek wrote:

40? +- ?
    from the moment i put my Greek pearl jam flag on the luggage im on tour..so 38 days left :D
    Hey everyone! I got an email from livenation saying I might not get my London tickets until possibly 5 days before the event. Is it likely to be this late? :? We leave on the 18th so it's cutting things very fine for us. Does anyone know if it's possible to arrange a pick up point at the venue?

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    It's standard and you will most probably get them before. Give them a ring, you might be able to change your arrangements. Also, they should be able to tell you if the tickets have been printed and are ready for despatch.
    redrock wrote:
    It's standard and you will most probably get them before. Give them a ring, you might be able to change your arrangements. Also, they should be able to tell you if the tickets have been printed and are ready for despatch.

Cool, I'll give them a call. One of my mates ended up having to cancel Foo Fighters at Hyde Park because the tickets hadn't arrived and he got them on the day before the gig.

Ya you should be able to change it. I changed mine with seetickets.com.