euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Ya you should be able to change it. I changed mine with seetickets.com.
    this sound like a good idea
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Howdy folks,
    Today has been a good day, sun is shining and it's my best mates birthday so we both took the afternoon off work, went for a very lovely lunch at a local restaurant then shopping. Plus she loved the pressies I bought her (but it was new Iron Fist shoes and Benefit lip gloss, she was hardly not going to like them!)
    Mind you, she was priming me for stuff I needed for the tour to buy me for my birthday.

I am so looking forward to the tour now!!!

(oh Dimi, are you still looking for a 10C London ticket? Scott Walker is selling one on Facebook)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Why does it have to be 10c? Your not seriously gonna enter the festival early and stand at the front for like 8 hours with no food or drink?

Balls to that wordsearch i need steady access to a toilet!!!!
    I dunno, it's Dimi that wants it...I already have one, and have no idea when I will be getting there :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Why does it have to be 10c? Your not seriously gonna enter the festival early and stand at the front for like 8 hours with no food or drink?

We have bladder weakness to look forward to as well Leanne, but not till we are old :D
    dottles wrote:
    I dunno, it's Dimi that wants it...I already have one, and have no idea when I will be getting there :lol::lol:

When do you fly inot London? 24th?
    philthehip wrote:

We have bladder weakness to look forward to as well Leanne, but not till we are old :D

:lol::lol::lol:
    My bladder is the size of a peanut
    dottles wrote:

When do you fly inot London? 24th?

Yeah, mid afternoon :)
    My mate Rich is coming down from Manchester to join me for Hyde Park (if he ever gets round to mailing me about it) but I've no idea when he'll be getting to London, if he's working that day (he's a music teacher), if he has a bed to sleep in etc...
    My bladder is the size of a peanut

:lol::lol:
    Remember no giving Dave liquid for two hours before a show!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Gents... all you need is a bottle. Ladies... you can use this http://shop.packyourbags.com/acatalog/S ... treme.html + a bottle. No worries 8-)

we want to hold the pie with friends and not with strangers.. :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    redrock wrote:
    Gents... all you need is a bottle. Ladies... you can use this http://shop.packyourbags.com/acatalog/S ... treme.html + a bottle. No worries 8-)

It doesn't look like it will hold a lot of 'water'.

Don't think you will be calling me a gent if turn to see me pissing in a bottle next to you. :lol:
    redrock wrote:

It doesn't look like it will hold a lot of 'water'.

Don't think you will be calling me a gent if turn to see me pissing in a bottle next to you. :lol:

It's OK... I'll be weeing in a bottle via that contraption! :mrgreen::mrgreen: Just kidding... I just won't drink :oops:
    redrock wrote:

:shock: :? :lol:
    At Oasis last year I deliberately stayed on the bank at the back of Eden to avoid the piss throwing.
    redrock wrote:
    i dont have a piss break song..actually after the show i go and piss into a bottle and i keep them,cos this liquid is rare,saw pearl jam playing live
    :lol::lol: u know Rita.. ;)
    I love the conversations in this thread :D:D
    dottles wrote:

They are insane :lol:

I know that if ever I accept Ouzo from you, I will have to unseal the bottle myself. Just to make sure!

BTW D... can I ask you a favour? My daughter 'collects' touristy t-shirts - the ones with I 'heart' city name. If ever you go in a shop in Athens (or whereever) and you see a T-shirt with I 'heart' Athens in a size 8 (small ladies) and if you have a bit of room between the Ouzo bottles, do you think you could get one for me? Let me know how much. Thanks. :)
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Us or the conversations? :)
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Both :D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

whats wrong with that?? :roll: :roll:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

whats wrong with that?? :roll: :roll:

Nothing D but its insane all the same. We are all bonkers :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You lot - without a doubt.

Not me

i'm normal :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:

I know that if ever I accept Ouzo from you, I will have to unseal the bottle myself. Just to make sure!

BTW D... can I ask you a favour? My daughter 'collects' touristy t-shirts - the ones with I 'heart' city name. If ever you go in a shop in Athens (or whereever) and you see a T-shirt with I 'heart' Athens in a size 8 (small ladies) and if you have a bit of room between the Ouzo bottles, do you think you could get one for me? Let me know how much. Thanks. :)
    :) like that u mean??

i_love_athens_tshirt-p2358953016234582473o5k_400.jpg

no problem..i guess ill found in Athens.. :)
    but lets send a friend a message to check in Athens tomorrow....color?

You lot - without a doubt.

Not me

i'm normal :mrgreen:
    im a freak..dont know what others are.. :mrgreen:
    My friends think I am insane for going on tour -
    .....to see the same band, how many times???
    .....with people you don't know, what if you don't like them, what if they don't like you, how do you know they aren't muderers???
    .....you could go somewhere exotic and relaxing for that amount of money!

dottles wrote:
    .....with people you don't know, what if you don't like them, what if they don't like you, how do you know they aren't muderers???

But thats the fun. Silly people living in their comftable, predicable bubbles :roll:

'exotic' means a lying on a sunny beach doing fuck all for 2 weeks. Sounds B O R I N G
    dottles wrote:

i live in an exotic place,and second tell your friend ,if she is a creed fan she must be worry with the murderes here :lol:
    dottles wrote:

i live in an exotic place,and second tell your friend ,if she is a creed fan she must be worry with the murderes here :lol:

My mates and family especially think I am mad, and they are worried about me going away, they want me to check in with them whilst I am away :lol::lol: