euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    ...hmmmmmm...... I got sooo much work to do since two weeks now and my "co-worker" I share the office with just called in "sick" for at least another week, the third week in a row :evil: And she IS not sick, I/we all know her "problem"

But the damn good thing about it is I HAVE THE ROOM JUST FOR MYSELF!! Means PJ all day :D:D (somehow I have to get through this and find something good in this situation ;) )
    again????? the only problem with this woman is she dont have balls to kick her!!!btw this is ridicilus,wtf the boss says??

HE is the one who got no balls ... ;)
    no, honest, i'm getting used to it, i dont need her back, i can go without her, its better to have a lot of work to do than to "work" with a jerk like her.

And yes, Leanne, she has the sick note from the doctoer, but its not hard to get one here. When you say you feel sick, the doctor gives you that note. My co-worker already got the advice from our HR department to submit her notes from day one on. In Germany its usual to go to the doctor from the third day on to get that note, the first two days don't need to covered by a doctor, but in her case they told her to do so. So they already know her behavior, but thats it. Lets wait and see what happens next.
    The worst about it is the bad mood all day when she's around - and infront of me. :|
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    ...hmmmmmm...... I got sooo much work to do since two weeks now and my "co-worker" I share the office with just called in "sick" for at least another week, the third week in a row :evil: And she IS not sick, I/we all know her "problem"

But the damn good thing about it is I HAVE THE ROOM JUST FOR MYSELF!! Means PJ all day :D:D (somehow I have to get through this and find something good in this situation ;) )
    again????? the only problem with this woman is she dont have balls to kick her!!!btw this is ridicilus,wtf the boss says??

HE is the one who got no balls ... ;)
    no, honest, i'm getting used to it, i dont need her back, i can go without her, its better to have a lot of work to do than to "work" with a jerk like her.

And yes, Leanne, she has the sick note from the doctoer, but its not hard to get one here. When you say you feel sick, the doctor gives you that note. My co-worker already got the advice from our HR department to submit her notes from day one on. In Germany its usual to go to the doctor from the third day on to get that note, the first two days don't need to covered by a doctor, but in her case they told her to do so. So they already know her behavior, but thats it. Lets wait and see what happens next.
    The worst about it is the bad mood all day when she's around - and infront of me. :|
    really i think the real problem is you..lol.couse boss know u can do all with out help and he no worry for the other missing all the time..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    yep, maybe you're right. I'm not like her.

But Leanne is right as well: there are just 5 more weeks to go!!! Today in 5 weeks is my first day of my PJ vacation!!!!! woooohoooooo! :D:D:D so who cares?!?!? so much to look forward to!!!!
    71step28 wrote:

But Leanne is right as well: there are just 5 more weeks to go!!! Today in 5 weeks is my first day of my PJ vacation!!!!! woooohoooooo! :D:D:D so who cares?!?!? so much to look forward to!!!!
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    71step28 wrote:

Yvi, I know how you feel, I work with a lady who gets paid a lot more than me but everyone comes to me as I make things understandable, am approachable and gets things done. It means I end up doing her work and mine, and they now callme Google in the office fot being able to answer everyones questions but it's easier than going to her and her getting it wrong or annoying people.

So much to look forward to :D:D 5 weeks today I will be so full of excitment and anticipation :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I'm having my hair done on the Saturday and god knows how I am going to cope trying not to be excited for 3 hours! Mind you I have a big family party on the Saturday afternoon/evening so mustremember not to drink too much. I don't want to have a hangover when I get to Dublin on the Sunday afternoon.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....WE ARE CLOSE FREAKS!!! :D
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889

...and i can't wait anymore!!! I have been in Egypt last week! The holiday (Magic Life Club - Kalawy Beach Imperial) was wonderful but one week was really enough! Nothing is better than following the band to different places!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:

...and i can't wait anymore!!! I have been in Egypt last week! The holiday (Magic Life Club - Kalawy Beach Imperial) was wonderful but one week was really enough! Nothing is better than following the band to different places!
    what are u doing there?

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Freaks but friends - Hurrah!!!!
    :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Freaks but friends - Hurrah!!!!
    :mrgreen:
    Freaky friends!!!!!!!Hurra!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Friends i'm looking forward sooo bad to finally meet!!! (right way around?? :mrgreen: )
    71step28 wrote:
    Friends i'm looking forward sooo bad to finally meet!!! (right way around?? :mrgreen: )
    who are u? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

love to meet u Yvi.. :)
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Thank fuck it's friday...

Good evening to you all, hope your final day in work wasnt too much bother :mrgreen:

Good evening to you all, hope your final day in work wasnt too much bother :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: Evening Dave, had a hard day?
    (I say with empathy as I've had the day off)
    dottles wrote:

Nope not really. Took it really easy as work load is pretty light. Feel a bit sick after that curry for dinner but i bought myself a big bag of doritos and some salsa dip and i shall be munching on them later regardless of how potent my stomach may be.

What you do on your day off?

2 weeks today until pay day :mrgreen: Might order a 2010 boot or 2...
    dottles wrote:

Nope not really. Took it really easy as work load is pretty light. Feel a bit sick after that curry for dinner but i bought myself a big bag of doritos and some salsa dip and i shall be munching on them later regardless of how potent my stomach may be.

What you do on your day off?

2 weeks today until pay day :mrgreen: Might order a 2010 boot or 2...

I did nowt mate, well caught up with some emails to friends I'd not replied to, did some bits around the house, worried about what on earth I am going to take on tour with me and listened to PJ radio. Got a pizza in the oven for dinner :)

Would that be the last pay day before the tour :lol::lol::lol:
    I was considering buying a hoodie, but might wait until the merch stands...
    The Melbourne boot is good, I listened to it yesterday again. Marco bought it for me as a sneaky pressie to cheer me up after Gramps died and it did the job :D
    He's the dutch guy? What his screen name? I have forgotten.

I haven't heard Christchurch but the Aussie boots are pretty good.

I wanna try and get all 2010 bootlegs. Phil is buying me 4 inexchange for my Avocado Vinyl :D

It is indeed last pay day before the summer festivities.

Thinking about getting a cheap digital camera for the trip or maybe just desposable ones might do.
    just order the kansas boot after jazz festival...feel great 2010 tour-boots..how are u this evening peeps? :)

I wanna try and get all 2010 bootlegs. Phil is buying me 4 inexchange for my Avocado Vinyl :D

Thinking about getting a cheap digital camera for the trip or maybe just desposable ones might do.

Yeah, he's having my spare in Berlin, and might give me a lift between Arras and Leuven, he's Lone Wolf on here. He's not been about on here recently, I'll have to have words :lol:

I bought a new camera, I luffs it muchly -http://www.camerabox.co.uk/product1.asp?ProductID=11757&gclid=CMm1_pWr0qECFSJl4wodxlqDHQ but yeah a camera of some sort is needed. You can use my old digi if you want? It still takes great pics, it's just a bit bashed up from nights out. Offer is there....

Which bootlegs are you considering?
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Good evening all. How are we all today?
    just order the kansas boot after jazz festival...feel great 2010 tour-boots..how are u this evening peeps? :)

Fine and dandy, yourself?
    dottles wrote:

Fine and dandy, yourself?
    im like a baby!!eat dinner,a big icecream,take a shower,my skin is like a baby ass and ready to watch flashforward :D
    philthehip wrote:

Good thanks, you?
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, he's having my spare in Berlin, and might give me a lift between Arras and Leuven, he's Lone Wolf on here. He's not been about on here recently, I'll have to have words :lol:

I bought a new camera, I luffs it muchly -http://www.camerabox.co.uk/product1.asp?ProductID=11757&gclid=CMm1_pWr0qECFSJl4wodxlqDHQ but yeah a camera of some sort is needed. You can use my old digi if you want? It still takes great pics, it's just a bit bashed up from nights out. Offer is there....

Which bootlegs are you considering?

Lone Wolf that was it.

Just downloading a ton of podcasts off BBC web page to listen to at work.

I'm getting all of the 2010 tour over a period of time.

Is it a bulky camera? Dont want to take it to the shows just for general sight seeing stuff.

Lone Wolf that was it.

Just downloading a ton of podcasts off BBC web page to listen to at work.

I'm getting all of the 2010 tour over a period of time.

Is it a bulky camera? Dont want to take it to the shows just for general sight seeing stuff.

This is it - http://www.canon.co.uk/for_home/product_finder/cameras/digital_camera/powershot/powershot_a710_is/index.aspx
    I've used it on holidays and just kept it in my jean/coat pocket, never had a problem.
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Good thanks, you?

Im well thanks. Had a good day today which I will take some joy from as work and good dont normally go together
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Good thanks, you?

Im well thanks. Had a good day today which I will take some joy from as work and good dont normally go together

A good day at work, I love it when that happens, it seems to be a rarity!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Good thanks, you?

A good day at work, I love it when that happens, it seems to be a rarity!

I was in store with the lads so we had a laugh. Got loads of prep work done for when we are all drunk and touring. So fingers crossed I dont come back to all of the work that should have been done
    philthehip wrote:

I was in store with the lads so we had a laugh. Got loads of prep work done for when we are all drunk and touring. So fingers crossed I dont come back to all of the work that should have been done

I'll have no such luck, I had to send out an advance notice last week to the people I work with to tell them I'm off for three weeks and it caused chaos. After my week off I had 200 odd emails to action, so I dread to think after three weeks. I'm partially considering taking my key code portal with me so I can check my emails, but that kind of defeats the object of going on leave!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I'll have no such luck, I had to send out an advance notice last week to the people I work with to tell them I'm off for three weeks and it caused chaos. After my week off I had 200 odd emails to action, so I dread to think after three weeks. I'm partially considering taking my key code portal with me so I can check my emails, but that kind of defeats the object of going on leave!

Na, dont do that. I was away for a week last year and came back to 80 pallets of stock that noone had touched :evil: