Comments

• Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Yeah me too.

I'm off to dream of a Labour government :lol:

Night all...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I'm in bed already :lol::lol:

Night all...six weeks tomorrow we'll be in Belfast :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    I'm in bed already :lol::lol:

Night all...six weeks tomorrow we'll be in Belfast :lol:

Six weeks today we'll be staggering about Dublin on a high!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hey hey!!!soon,..very soon.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Less than 2 months till Lisbon, too! Whoop!

(btw, the old Locarno rumor that I threw out a few months ago has proven to be untrue... http://www.moonandstarslocarno.ch/)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Afternoon guys and girls. :thumbup:

Flights booked, Dublin and Belfast hotels booked, trains booked for London, just need to get a London ticket for a friend, my Dublin to Belfast train and most importantly some beer tokens and I am ready to go. 8-)
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:

Flights booked, Dublin and Belfast hotels booked, trains booked for London, just need to get a London ticket for a friend, my Dublin to Belfast train and most importantly some beer tokens and I am ready to go. 8-)

You can still get London tickets.
    mateymate wrote:

You can still get London tickets.

Yeah I know, I meant waiting for payday :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I might have a spare for London.. not 10club one obviously... but if my friend doesn't want it I'll sell it to you for £50? That way he/you won't have to pay the ludicrous fees?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Looks like a good day to buy some euros and GBP's...off to the bank soon.

Looking forward to next month. Buffalo was great, but I know you folks will be 10 times louder!
    Red Lukin wrote:

Looking forward to next month. Buffalo was great, but I know you folks will be 10 times louder!
    bet your money on that..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1SKrVvFu6U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZDSo_4FIgI
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Red Lukin wrote:

bet your money on that..

Oh we will :D

Nice videos Dimitris. I've seen the second one before. You need to make another one for 2010
    Red Lukin wrote:

bet your money on that..

Oh we will :D

Nice videos Dimitris. I've seen the second one before. You need to make another one for 2010
    ofcourse ill doone for 2010..but if in berlin this not happen again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=520tJowA7vY

ill post this one..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqCG6QjhrRs
    Evening all!
    How goes it this evening?
    Yep, I reckon we're going to be louder :D
    I checked the Euro rate earlier 1.13...to buy or not to buy??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all!

I think buy now. I think with the €500 billion plus package and now our government sorting themselves out the market is stabalising and i think it will be like that until we go on tour.
    I think you might be right Dave, now to decide how much to change.
    I've got to pay for hotels, spends, meals/drinks, travel in places...hmmmm....
    dottles wrote:

Me and Phil booked an easy bus (Easy jet owned) from luton to central london and from central london to gatwick for £11 for both trips each!!! You have to choose a specific time but make sure you give yourself a little bit for room for error and you can save a lot.

Dont for get its £ for Belfast and London ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    I might have a spare for London.. not 10club one obviously... but if my friend doesn't want it I'll sell it to you for £50? That way he/you won't have to pay the ludicrous fees?

Could be an idea if you have one, do you have it to hand? meeting in London would be a bit up in the air as I am going with friends and we are all disorganised :lol:
    dottles wrote:

Me and Phil booked an easy bus (Easy jet owned) from luton to central london and from central london to gatwick for £11 for both trips each!!! You have to choose a specific time but make sure you give yourself a little bit for room for error and you can save a lot.

Dont for get its £ for Belfast and London ;)

Yep, hurrah for the £ :D
    I'm not going to Luton or Gatwick, I'm Heathrow so have booked the Heathrow Express.
    I'm thinking that Berlin is where I could end up spending the most the dosh in some ways.
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all!

Very well :thumbup:

Pearl Jam on heavy rotation on the Ipod at the minute, hotels booked and football on the TV tonight, quite a good evening. :D
    mateymate wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all!

Pearl Jam on heavy rotation on the Ipod at the minute, hotels booked and football on the TV tonight, quite a good evening. :D

It will be if Fulham win
    mateymate wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all!

It will be if Fulham win

Indeed, my mate made me laugh the other day "I think you have to have sometime wrong with you to hate Fulham" :lol:
    Athletic will win..
    Athletic will win..

They had the edge first half but Fulham calmed it down a bit. Athletico have a few quality players though.
    I want Fulham to win :D

I'm adding up the costs of the tour :? :cry::cry:
    I recommend not doing so unless you want to feel very depressed!
    Spain is one of my favorite country and MADRID my favorite city in the world..even i support REAL..
    im with my lovely town tonight
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    I want Fulham to win :D

I've got loads of Fulham supporters at work. It will be mayhem there if Fulham win!
    :o that was a penalty,Ref!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone ever used FairFX before?

http://www.fairfx.com/travelcardl
    dottles wrote:
    Anyone ever used FairFX before?

http://www.fairfx.com/travelcardl

Looks the same as the post office one. You will prob be charged about €2.50 for each withdrawel.