euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    veddertown wrote:
    Honestly it's just like Athens between the showers :D
    athens may be warm, but at least we dont get the shit kicked out of us by the police :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    satansbed wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Honestly it's just like Athens between the showers :D
    athens may be warm, but at least we dont get the shit kicked out of us by the police :D
    believe me.,better be in the crowd than be a policeman in Athens ..those guys get the most cuts and have to work against all this people..really sucks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    We've had overcast weather but nowt as bizarre as some of you guys! It must pay to be in the gulf stream sometimes.

Seen the update line up for Arras (on the front page of the Arras site if people haven't seen it - http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/en/home/), pleased to see Taylor Hawkins and Coattail Riders and Angus and Julia Stone on there but it will be interesting to see the timings :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    evening all
    getting closer an closer all the time
    had to take day off work today
    was totaly fucked with toothace ( been to emergency dentist and all is well now)
    had some light snow here today to between the sun :shock:

all i can say is 28 piece breaks to go :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    dottles wrote:
    We've had overcast weather but nowt as bizarre as some of you guys! It must pay to be in the gulf stream sometimes.

Seen the update line up for Arras (on the front page of the Arras site if people haven't seen it - http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/en/home/), pleased to see Taylor Hawkins and Coattail Riders and Angus and Julia Stone on there but it will be interesting to see the timings :D

Main Stage
    Wolfmother (14.40)
    Julian Casablancas (16.00)
    Phoenix (17.30)
    M (19.25)
    Ben Harper and Relentless 7 (21.35)
    Pearl Jam (23.30)
    Green Room
    Tremplin Pas-de-Calais Music Tour (13.15)
    TV Glory (14.10)
    Gush (15.15)
    Angus & Julia Stone (16.55)
    Gomez (18.40)
    Coheed & Cambria (20.40)
    Taylor Hawkins & The Coattail riders(22.50)
    Art Point M (1.00)
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
    lellopj wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Main Stage
    Wolfmother (14.40)
    Phoenix (17.30)
    M (19.25)
    Pearl Jam (23.30)
    Green Room
    TV Glory (14.10)
    Gush (15.15)
    Gomez (18.40)
    Coheed & Cambria (20.40)
    Art Point M (1.00)
    so,not going earlier than 21:00
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    lellopj wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Main Stage
    Wolfmother (14.40)
    Phoenix (17.30)
    M (19.25)
    Pearl Jam (23.30)
    Green Room
    TV Glory (14.10)
    Gush (15.15)
    Gomez (18.40)
    Coheed & Cambria (20.40)
    Art Point M (1.00)

Thanks for that...I should have known there would have been a clash!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

Oh I don't know Dimi, Julian Casablancas is meant to be good (although I think I would have prefered to see The Strokes) and I have seen Angus and Julia Stone before in a cafe near me and really enjoyed them, not sure how they will transfer to a bigger stage.
    Well, well, well....hope those of you in the UK are following the political news... my Nan is very annoyed they have delayed Eastenders and Holby City!
    dottles wrote:

Oh I don't know Dimi, Julian Casablancas is meant to be good (although I think I would have prefered to see The Strokes) and I have seen Angus and Julia Stone before in a cafe near me and really enjoyed them, not sure how they will transfer to a bigger stage.

Pearl Jam (23.30)
    no way..ill be in a spa at 17:00
    dottles wrote:
    Well, well, well....hope those of you in the UK are following the political news... my Nan is very annoyed they have delayed Eastenders and Holby City!
    as i see will be a goverment soon..
    dottles wrote:
    as i see will be a goverment soon..

Yes, very soon! We're waiting for David :evil: Cameron to go to the Queen to be made Prime Minister
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    I haven't thought much about the politics tonight, I am keeping my eye on hoping Blackpool dump Nottingham Forest out the play offs. :lol::lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    dottles wrote:

Yeah im annoyed too!, Bring on the Eastenders!!! :lol::lol::lol: :?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    :lol::lol: Well, we now have a new Prime Minister in the UK...

It's funny to see on facebook all the people harping on about the delay of the usual tele programmes, I semi enjoy baiting them on the fact they shouldn't be so apathetic, but I find all this interesting, and get annoyed by people who say they don't vote because they don't understand and don't vote....even if I don't like the new prime minister!
  • chidoonechidoone Posts: 327
    Hello everybody...don't know if it's the right place to post this or should I create a post..please Dimitris tell me...I have an spare seat ticket for Belfast, is now official that none of my mates can't get their day off from work..face value obviously....so please PM me...and again if is not the right place I will create a post....

ps...And yes Cameron is now PM...I don't know if it's good or bad news :?
    chidoone wrote:
    Hello everybody...don't know if it's the right place to post this or should I create a post..please Dimitris tell me...I have an spare seat ticket for Belfast, is now official that none of my mates can't get their day off from work..face value obviously....so please PM me...and again if is not the right place I will create a post....

I'm not Dimi obviously but this is a good place to post, there are some other threads with tickets wanted/offered if you search for them so you could put it in there, plus some facebook groups set up :)
    Dimi is obviously the maestro at ticket hook ups though :D
    chidoone wrote:

U are more than wellcome to post anything in this thread,exept,complains,or negativity type posts..
    ill have in mind u have an extra for Belfast..if u had for dublin or berlin,i could find in 5 minutes some friends than need those..ill update if i have news :)
  • Ariel007Ariel007 Posts: 150
    Hi there - booked a trip to my hometown of Dublin a couple of weeks ago and realized I'll be there June 22. If anyone has or knows of two tickets for this show can you please let me know at lizmatthews00774 @ gmail. com

I would dearly love to see them in my hometown. Thanks,
    Liz
    Six weeks from now, we'll be watching Pearl Jam (or waiting for them to come on stage with anticipation)
    We'll have finally met each other (for those of us like me who was too scared to go the Manchester meet last year but now that consider you guys friends that at the minute I just haven't met in person) and we'll all be smiling.
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:

:evil:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:

Thats some funny shit Dave :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I was wondering if you two would appear....you know my feelings on the new PM too :evil: my redundancy looks ever more likely!!
    dottles wrote:
    I was wondering if you two would appear....you know my feelings on the new PM too :evil: my redundancy looks ever more likely!!

That's wank!!!

It was the only way really. You really think you will lose your job?
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Im not happy with all this shit :evil:
    dottles wrote:

That's wank!!!

It's defo more likely, but you never know in our place, we are being re-structured and typically the engagement with staff is when I am on tour. I do know the main aspect of my work is not liked by the tories, but they have come up with something similar so whether I will be asked to lead on some of that...no idea! We're having to find a quarter of our service budget (all staff) in effciency savings, how the bloody hell do we do that without shedding staff.
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That's wank!!!

It's defo more likely, but you never know in our place, we are being re-structured and typically the engagement with staff is when I am on tour. I do know the main aspect of my work is not liked by the tories, but they have come up with something similar so whether I will be asked to lead on some of that...no idea! We're having to find a quarter of our service budget (all staff) in effciency savings, how the bloody hell do we do that without shedding staff.

Hope it works out. You never know so try not to panic too much but prepare yourself just incase.

Only just got back from the pub so i'm still catching up with what has gone on.

P.S I love Phil's new avatar.
    dottles wrote:

That's wank!!!

Hope it works out. You never know so try not to panic too much but prepare yourself just incase.

Only just got back from the pub so i'm still catching up with what has gone on.

P.S I love Phil's new avatar.

It says everything it needs to, Im sad with the days events :(
    :lol::lol: I've just seen the change in avatar! I'm sad too Phil.

Well, I will uphold my promise to buy the first round for you guys in Dublin, and you can remember me in the autumn when I am poorer than a student!! :lol::lol:
    any one see true blood tv series?start just now in greek tv and anyone know is any good?