euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hey ho!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Maybe some of you remember my little buddy Roger who was threatened to death when we were anxiously waiting for the tour announcement.
    4595709331_466a2e05b7_m.jpg

The problem is that my spare ticket for Dublin is for my old time buddy Phil (I know him since high school) and now Roger also wants to come (yeah he's still alive) ... well Roger doesn't need a ticket but Phil's girlfriend who made this little creature wants to come to the show.
    So I'm now looking for a spare ticket for Dublin (GA is preferred, face value). If you know someone who still has a spare ticket for Dublin, let me know. Thanks !!! You may end up with a gift in the form of a PJ rabbit ;)
    i hope u find one.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768

Thanks ... I hope also.
    Can't wait for June 22nd !!!
  • dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Maybe some of you remember my little buddy Roger who was threatened to death when we were anxiously waiting for the tour announcement.
    4595709331_466a2e05b7_m.jpg

The problem is that my spare ticket for Dublin is for my old time buddy Phil (I know him since high school) and now Roger also wants to come (yeah he's still alive) ... well Roger doesn't need a ticket but Phil's girlfriend who made this little creature wants to come to the show.
    So I'm now looking for a spare ticket for Dublin (GA is preferred, face value). If you know someone who still has a spare ticket for Dublin, let me know. Thanks !!! You may end up with a gift in the form of a PJ rabbit ;)
    I think Strummers has some spare,you couldnt deal with a nicer person 8-)
    good luck!
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    I think Strummers has some spare,you couldnt deal with a nicer person 8-)
    good luck!

Thanks mate ... PM sent to Strummers.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Oh yer we should get a new ultra sellout torie esc ass hole government this week

Blinking 'eck just seen the news...has Dave got some sphere of influence at parliament??? :lol:

Hope all are well today, Dublin soon :D:D:D

Eh?
    Lib Dems having formal talks with Labour...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Blinking 'eck just seen the news...has Dave got some sphere of influence at parliament??? :lol:

Hope all are well today, Dublin soon :D:D:D

Eh?
    Lib Dems having formal talks with Labour...

I think any out come from this is gonna feel like a loss. Lab - Lib numbers are too thin for stable government i think. It may also push labour away from the general public further since they 'lost' the election. Maybe they would be best forming a credible opposition ready for the next election otherwise it may seem they are just clutching to stay in power. However i hate Tories and they probably fuck up the economy and raise my tuition fees and cut my income support :twisted:
    Whatever happens mate I reckon we'll be back at the polls before long.

The tour can't come soon enough, feeling a bit pants tonight and it is seeming so far away even though its only six weeks! Now the peeps in work have got me worrying about volcanic ash again.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

The tour can't come soon enough, feeling a bit pants tonight and it is seeming so far away even though its only six weeks! Now the peeps in work have got me worrying about volcanic ash again.

Why do you feel pants?

This time in 6 weeks i'll be in a gutter somewhere in Dublin :lol:

We'll see what happens w/ the volcano but i think we'll be fine
  • dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    dottles wrote:

Why do you feel pants?

I,m drinking with this man :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:

Why do you feel pants?

No you will not, I'm not leaving you in a gutter, however you maybe in a stolen shopping trolley!! :lol:

Dunno matey, feeling tired and teasy, I was alright earlier.
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Why do you feel pants?

No you will not, I'm not leaving you in a gutter, however you maybe in a stolen shopping trolley!! :lol:

One of those days eh?

I only had 3 hours sleep last night so im a little cranky.

Shopping trolley is a good idea, you can wheel me to my bed :D
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    If i was mandelson i would have punched adam Boulton, if theres one person that annoys more than mandelson its him!!! big fat head on him
    dottles wrote:

One of those days eh?

I only had 3 hours sleep last night so im a little cranky.

Shopping trolley is a good idea, you can wheel me to my bed :D
    Yeah defo one of those days!
    How come so little sleep? (dare I ask!)
    lol, maybe so...or Phil can :lol: What hostel are you staying at in Dublin?
    dottles wrote:

Why do you feel pants?

I,m drinking with this man :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: six weeks and we'll all be drinking together!
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: six weeks and we'll all be drinking together!
    ill drink to that!!!!!
    btw the ones was in manchester last years,Sian organize it..know how much fun we had in the bar!!and in the traveloge lobby!!!!
    cant forget how randal look at me after we order pizza and i didnt eat it..and say..hey Dimitris i know its the worst pizza ever,but when the women arrive say u love it!!!its late and i need a beer..
    i just saw in Sian facebook page the foto of Europe badges!!!look awesome,i guess she will post the fotos in the forum soon!! :D
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    ok..i'm starting to feel a slight nervousness now... :? .. :D
    Paka wrote:
    ok..i'm starting to feel a slight nervousness now... :? .. :D
    thats a good feeling!!
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Re. Euro badges, please read:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=131442
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Re. Euro badges, please read:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=131442
    :)
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    i just saw in Sian facebook page the foto of Europe badges!!!look awesome,i guess she will post the fotos in the forum soon!! :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4 ... =666496897

Sorry they're not great photos :oops:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    6 weeks today! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    finally booked my flights to berlin, im heading over on the 29th :) havent booked flights home yet cause i have to try and guilt my parents in to flying me to spain after for a family holiday :D:D
    Awh it's fucking snowing!! :cry:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    veddertown wrote:
    Awh it's fucking snowing!! :cry:

you shitting me?

that's mental!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    We had a couple of wee showers yesterday but the ones this morning were real shitty blizzards! It's lovely again now though. 8-) Bloody Scotland! :lol:

i just put this weird word in the google Greek translate
    snow..the translate write this...
    are u fuckin kidding me???there no such word in Greek on May!!! :mrgreen:
    Honestly it's just like Athens between the showers :D

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    We had golf ball hail this morning :shock: