Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Full english and the paper sounds like a great idea!!

It's a mad Cornish thing :lol::lol::D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/cornwall/hi/things_to_do/newsid_8659000/8659159.stm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_Dance

So, yeah a bit of dancing, not by me, you gotta be from Helston but lots and lots of drinking....
    Influx of people. all the matlows from the RNAS base, all the locals and spingo...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spingo_%28beverage%29
    ...makes for an interesting day!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    Full english and the paper sounds like a great idea!!

It's a mad Cornish thing :lol::lol::D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/cornwall/hi/things_to_do/newsid_8659000/8659159.stm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_Dance

So, yeah a bit of dancing, not by me, you gotta be from Helston but lots and lots of drinking....
    Influx of people. all the matlows from the RNAS base, all the locals and spingo...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spingo_%28beverage%29
    ...makes for an interesting day!

Have fun.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, I'll try! Not been for years as some times it gets out of hand come the evening. But it gets me out of the house...as between now and the tour I'll not be going out huge amounts. But thats only like 6 weeks :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

p.s. had a huge rant at my Nan and aunt earlier who were complaining that all there was on the tele yesterday was politics, and that politics is dominating the papers today, oh and with that stuff going on in Greece....I reminded them how important the politics and Greek stuff is!!! I don't think they are too impressed with me!
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    6 weeks? Is that all?

I cant be bothered moving but i need some food.

Harrords has been sold by Al Fayed. Bit of a suprise.
  • Options
    6 weeks? Is that all?

I cant be bothered moving but i need some food.

Harrords has been sold by Al Fayed. Bit of a suprise.

Hmm, I don't like Harrods, but for some reason I am not surprised he sold it. He needs to pay for his Dodi and Diana campaign somehow!

Yeah I think it's six weeks from tomorrow I am in Dublin but my counting is rubbish
  • Options
    Never been. Don't plan to.

We're slowly getting there. Hope the Philly boots get here before we go.

Got Rage 1st tho.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

Got Rage 1st tho.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Got Rage 1st tho.

Are you going to?
    Claireack wrote:

+1

Did you book the coach as arranged by SeeTickets?

We're catching one from Liverpool to London and back for £45. Not too bad a deal i thought.
  • Options
    No, thought about getting it from Manchester but hubby didn't fancy it. Going by train, although not cheap!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Morning people.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    No, thought about getting it from Manchester but hubby didn't fancy it. Going by train, although not cheap!!

Staying in a hotel?
  • Options

Morning. Hows things in Greece today?
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:

Staying in a hotel?

No fortunately managed to stay at a friends. Just hope we don't get lost - country bumpkins coming to town :D

Morning D :D
  • Options

Morning. Hows things in Greece today?
    cool..clouds ,warm,but no sun..and weekend..i guess war will be on again on monday..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Morning D :D
    :oops: sorry Claire,Morning to u too :)
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Why you not rioting on tv D?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock wrote:

Got Rage 1st tho.

Are you going to?

Yep. There's a whole bunch of 'us' going!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Yep. There's a whole bunch of 'us' going!

:lol: 'us'
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Good evening all! All these setlists coming in from the US this week has fairly got the appetite up for next month. Listened to Philly 3 and 4 boots the last couple of days and I'm so glad to be going to these upcoming shows. Hoping to see the schedule for HRC soon so we can decide what time to arrive because me and the missus aren't into festivals that much and apart from PJ I'm only interested in The Gaslight Anthem, The Hives and Ben Harper.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    hi peeps..the poor Greek is not online..ill be more drunk the next 2 hours so i just came to say hello... :D
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    hi peeps..the poor Greek is not online..ill be more drunk the next 2 hours so i just came to say hello... :D
    OK D!! I'll be pretty interested to hear what the maid has to say in the early hours of the morning though. :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options

It's ok, you can drink yourself sober I reckon! Been drinking since midday, but pacing myself, had a couple of JDs and coke, 6 pints of cider and black with either sourz, aftershock or god knows what else as chasers and a portionof cheesy chips :D:D Managed to get home ok and watch the Doctor Who I recorded earlier :D:D:D
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:

It's ok, you can drink yourself sober I reckon! Been drinking since midday, but pacing myself, had a couple of JDs and coke, 6 pints of cider and black with either sourz, aftershock or god knows what else as chasers and a portionof cheesy chips :D:D Managed to get home ok and watch the Doctor Who I recorded earlier :D:D:D

Sounds like a very fun day :D

I have just sat in front of this computer after work and gotten quitely hammered :lol:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I have just sat in front of this computer after work and gotten quitely hammered :lol:
    Awww hunny, you should have come to Flora Day with me :D:lol: Not sure you'd have coped with the mad Cornishness tho!
    I did manage to see some ofthe dancing but mainly pubs :D Plus I was with a great bunch so a very good time was had.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Awww hunny, you should have come to Flora Day with me :D:lol: Not sure you'd have coped with the mad Cornishness tho!
    I did manage to see some ofthe dancing but mainly pubs :D Plus I was with a great bunch so a very good time was had.

Sounds fun, pub + drink = lots of fun :D
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    phil.... my wife is coming to the London show. She drinks more than me... what contingency plans have we in place? :?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    To be fair the group I was with were a mix of Welsh and Cornish, so a good time was always gonna be had :D Thyere were a few men in kilts thrown into the mix
    Think I may suffer tomorrow though :lol: I'm not a huge drinker really...

So, what you been drinking to get you tiddly whilst on the net? Why are you not down the pub?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    phil.... my wife is coming to the London show. She drinks more than me... what contingency plans have we in place? :?

We have buckets on offer at the moment at work. I will secure a load for London :lol: