Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    i raise u well...always get what u want..good job of Gordon and me
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Cheers, we need to book that when we get paid I thinks

Yeah I think Dave was a bit :shock: at the prices, but I didn't think they were too bad.

About €40 return isn't it. Pretty expensive for the distance.

Yer spot on 40euros each. its not bad really. 20 each way in an expensive country. We make up for it with travel in Berlin dude
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    philthehip wrote:

About €40 return isn't it. Pretty expensive for the distance.

Yer spot on 40euros each. its not bad really. 20 each way in an expensive country. We make up for it with travel in Berlin dude

Yeah France is always going to be expensive, besides my bus to work and back is £5 return to travel 10 miles!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    Moemai wrote:
    ok doesn't mather if he is not the famous phil, the question is: is he hot?
    you wouldnt kick him out of bed like :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    satansbed wrote:
    Moemai wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    satansbed wrote:
    Moemai wrote:

Who is this famour Phil???
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    a 40 cm gift guy..
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    a 40 cm gift guy..

:lol:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    a 40 cm gift guy..

ah..not u then.. :lol:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    a 40 cm gift guy..

ah..not u then.. :lol:[/quote]

Do you know me :lol::lol:
  • Options
    :lol::lol: What a time to come back to this thread!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Behave now D, there is lady present
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:? :? Quick tell me where :?: :lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:? :? Quick tell me where :?: :lol:

• Options
    philthehip wrote:

Do you know me :lol::lol:
    i know the reraction of 40c gift guy when ask him if he is the one.. :lol:
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Buffalo tomorrow - haha suckers :lol:

jk - US shows are just warm-up. Tha band will be on fire next month! :o
  • Options
    im thinking,maybe we need a break-piss song,cos im seeing with all this laughs in europe tour to piss our pants.. :lol:
    gift guys dont have this problem,they can leave the snake to go by itself..
  • Options
    im thinking,maybe we need a break-piss song,cos im seeing with all this laughs in europe tour to piss our pants.. :lol:

There were some blokes at Flora day yesterday in Morphsuits - http://www.morphsuits.co.uk/
    They were drinking through them, but we were wondering how they went for a pee...apparantly they have strategically a placed hole.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

There were some blokes at Flora day yesterday in Morphsuits - http://www.morphsuits.co.uk/
    They were drinking through them, but we were wondering how they went for a pee...apparantly they have strategically a placed hole.

Yuck :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

They were very funny, and getting lots of attention which I guess is the point.
    They accessorised them which added to it, and made certain areas less pronounced!
    Post edited by dottles on
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:

!?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    [quote="dottles"

They were very funny, and getting lots of attention which I guess is the point.
    They accessorised them which added to it, and made certain areas less pronounced![/quote]

Oh Im sure they were funny. But I have this weird thing about suits, masks, clowns and anything that makes a person hidden. I would be rubbish in a circus
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

Oh Im sure they were funny. But I have this weird thing about suits, masks, clowns and anything that makes a person hidden. I would be rubbish in a circus

Yeah defo not going to do well at a circus! :lol:
    It's a bit wierd not being able to see people's eyes and facial expressions.
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Beginning to sound like a Burka ban debate
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Thats what it is with me. I hate not being able to see peoples expressions
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I'll put myself out there as the ban the burka man, nothing to do with religion or womens rights. Just security and everyone being treated the same
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

No, 'cause in those morphsuits you see a hell of a lot of well...everything :? :lol:;)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

No, 'cause in those morphsuits you see a hell of a lot of well...everything :? :lol:;)

That was a treat then Leanne :lol:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

That was a treat then Leanne :lol:

haha I really must learn how to do these quotes. Now I sound like a morphsuit lover :lol: