Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    pearl spampearl spam Posts: 154
    dottles wrote:
    pearl spam wrote:

you will get some grand pics of the boys with that ;)

Yeah, I hope so :D

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    28/10/96--29/10/96--29/5/00--30/5/00--3/6/00--4/6/00--6/6/00--25/8/06--27/8/06--13/6/07--18/6/07--11/8/09--13/8/09--15/8/09--17/8/09--18/8/09
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    well today was a good day, the weather man said it was gonna be colder, but up here in findochty, N E Scotland, it was a scorcher, managed to mow both lawns, and even paint the ouside of the back of my house(long overdue)

anyway, hope its a sign for things to come, for this summer. not me working, but the sunny days :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    pearl spampearl spam Posts: 154
    well today was a good day, the weather man said it was gonna be colder, but up here in findochty, N E Scotland, it was a scorcher, managed to mow both lawns, and even paint the ouside of the back of my house(long overdue)

anyway, hope its a sign for things to come, for this summer. not me working, but the sunny days :D

rained all day in liverpool :(
    28/10/96--29/10/96--29/5/00--30/5/00--3/6/00--4/6/00--6/6/00--25/8/06--27/8/06--13/6/07--18/6/07--11/8/09--13/8/09--15/8/09--17/8/09--18/8/09
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Rained a lot in Nottingham and Derby too :(

Still the weekend has landed :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Rained all day in Cornwall too :( :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    dottles wrote:
    RAIN?WHATS THAT? :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

It's the type of weather that suits us very pale, freckly people :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Its been foul here today, so thats why we stayed inside and did nothing this afternoon :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

UK PEOPLE... :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Its been foul here today, so thats why we stayed inside and did nothing this afternoon :D[/quote

Me too Phil, had the day off and did nothing apart from buy things on the net.
    I did pop to my parents as it is my Dads birthday (53 today, and he's feeling it after twisting his knee at cricket at the weekend!), bought him a Neil Young DVD, a CD and a new fleece.
    Then had chinese takeaway for tea - all this doing nothing has tired me out!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Its been foul here today, so thats why we stayed inside and did nothing this afternoon :D[/quote

Me too Phil, had the day off and did nothing apart from buy things on the net.
    I did pop to my parents as it is my Dads birthday (53 today, and he's feeling it after twisting his knee at cricket at the weekend!), bought him a Neil Young DVD, a CD and a new fleece.
    Then had chinese takeaway for tea - all this doing nothing has tired me out![/quote]

Well he has good taste in music I can see :D
  • Options
    Yeah, Dad and I have similar tastes in music and comedy stuff. He's not a PJ fan, but will listen to them. He's more Neil Young, George Thorogood and the Destroyers, Tom Petty, Nils Lofgren etc. We both like folky stuff too, like Show of Hands and Eddi Reader.

I luffs my Dad muchly, tho he is grumpy tonight as he's having to go to a rugby club end of season dinner and dance, and he wanted to go to the pub for a pint!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah, Dad and I have similar tastes in music and comedy stuff. He's not a PJ fan, but will listen to them. He's more Neil Young, George Thorogood and the Destroyers, Tom Petty, Nils Lofgren etc. We both like folky stuff too, like Show of Hands and Eddi Reader.

I luffs my Dad muchly, tho he is grumpy tonight as he's having to go to a rugby club end of season dinner and dance, and he wanted to go to the pub for a pint!

A bunch of men built like a pregnent hippo slow dancing and drinking wine somehow doesnt seem right to me...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:lol: That sounds just like my Dad. He would always opt for a pint
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

A bunch of men built like a pregnent hippo slow dancing and drinking wine somehow doesnt seem right to me...

Nor to him :lol::lol: He doesn't play rugby, not built for it, he plays cricket still and was a very good footballer in his day (and local darts as well). My brother plays the rugby, and my parents are on the board for the youth teams. He's hoping some of his mates will go and they can sneak off to the pub and leave the women to it!
    The cricket do's are more his thing as basically they drink the bar dry and go for a curry.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Nor to him :lol::lol: He doesn't play rugby, not built for it, he plays cricket still and was a very good footballer in his day (and local darts as well). My brother plays the rugby, and my parents are on the board for the youth teams. He's hoping some of his mates will go and they can sneak off to the pub and leave the women to it!
    The cricket do's are more his thing as basically they drink the bar dry and go for a curry.

Cricket is the dumbest game ever invented and that includes tiddlewinks and hop scotch!!!

Still a pint and a curry sounds a better way to celebrate your birthday or any other day actually.

Wish i had beer now :cry:
  • Options

Cricket is the dumbest game ever invented and that includes tiddlewinks and hop scotch!!!

Still a pint and a curry sounds a better way to celebrate your birthday or any other day actually.

Wish i had beer now :cry:[/quote]

I have JD kindly donated from the pub :D
  • Options
    OK I got all that quote business wrong, but at least I know how to make it look like Dave said something really dodgy when it was infact Leanne
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

Bastard!

I have JD but no mixers.
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    OK I got all that quote business wrong, but at least I know how to make it look like Dave said something really dodgy when it was infact Leanne

still haven't figured it out yet have you mate :lol:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

still haven't figured it out yet have you mate :lol:

Not at all, Im a cave man, remember that when I get you lost in Europe :lol:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

Bastard!

I have JD but no mixers.

Well thats just fine, drink it neat
  • Options
    Hey Phil, me say dodgy things...never!! :lol:;):lol:

Gotta disagree on the cricket Dave, but then I guess I've been brought up with it. My Dad plays (fourth team now tho :lol: ) as does my brother (second team, at the age of 15, he's pretty good :lol: ) My Mum does the cricket teas and everything! I do prefer Twenty20 as a format mind you.

I have JD (and coke), rose wine, Jamesons, vodka and cider...but am drinking coffee :? :?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Gotta disagree on the cricket Dave, but then I guess I've been brought up with it. My Dad plays (fourth team now tho :lol: ) as does my brother (second team, at the age of 15, he's pretty good :lol: ) My Mum does the cricket teas and everything! I do prefer Twenty20 as a format mind you.

I have JD (and coke), rose wine, Jamesons, vodka and cider...but am drinking coffee :? :?

Well pass that Jamesons to me then ;)
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Bastard!

I have JD but no mixers.

Well thats just fine, drink it neat

i dont think its the best neat to be honest. Got no ice either :roll:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

Not at all, Im a cave man, remember that when I get you lost in Europe :lol:

I thought you guys were uber organised and would never get lost!!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Eh :?:

I have no idea what you just said but i get the impression it doesnt involve sex, pearl jam or beer so i'm out
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Thats better...
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I could have put it in my coffee if I had thought about it!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Eh :?:

I have no idea what you just said but i get the impression it doesnt involve sex, pearl jam or beer so i'm out

:lol::lol: or football! :lol::lol:
    I can talk a lot about sex and Pearl Jam, but not beer :lol:;):D