Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Awww Dimi, think about how Yvi will be feeling :( :(

:cry: <-- this is how i feel... sooo bad and sad right now for my HSV, they are really stuck in a hole...
    Oh, but thanks keeping me in mind :D

don't know too much about german football ( ignoring the fact, that byern knocked man utd out champs league).
    but did i hear right last week that hsv sacked their manager... if so, why would they do this, just before a cup semi-final, seems a bit odd to me, just curious
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    philthehip wrote:

I fucking hate football :cry:

No you don't...hey you could support Portsmouth!
    (I was going to say about the league but as a Villa fan I best not, as we both want the same slot...you've more chance of getting it tho!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    don't know too much about german football ( ignoring the fact, that byern knocked man utd out champs league). but did i hear right last week that hsv sacked their manager... if so, why would they do this, just before a cup semi-final, seems a bit odd to me, just curious

I (and most of us HSV Fans!) would be really, really, really happy if they had fired their Manager!!! But it was the Coach who had to go on monday...once again... during the last weeks they missed ALL the chances to play international next season, lost game after game which were supposed to be easy to win. The LAST chance was to win this Euro League finals. Now: no choach, no finals (at HOME!), no international qualifying possible, no trust from fans, from theirselfs, bad bad end for a very good started season...

And SORRY for Bayern kickin ManU out!! I wish Bayern would've lost... I don't like Bayern at all (except Olic who shot the goals-he's a former HSV player-the best!) :D
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

I LOVE football.

Fulham to win the final!!!!!
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

I LOVE football.

nice stadium btw!! I like that old ones :D reminds on the good old times when Football was still FOOTBALL :)
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I LOVE football.

nice stadium btw!! I like that old ones :D reminds on the good old times when Football was still FOOTBALL :)

Craven cottage is tiny.

One day the football market will implode and all the big clubs (except barca and bayen munich) will be bankrupt and we can go back to that grass roots way of life.
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    philthehip wrote:

I LOVE football.

ahh, just think, you'll love football again on sunday, when you beat chealski, and congrats to fulham
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

I LOVE football.

ahh, just think, you'll love football again on sunday, when you beat chealski, and congrats to fulham

I would love it if they did beat Chelsea but i really dont see it happeneing. A draw maybe. Don't want them to win the league.
  • Options
    good night all! it's late, i'm tired.
    Nice day off, Leanne! With a long weekend following, great outlook :D
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    good night all! it's late, i'm tired.
    Nice day off, Leanne! With a long weekend following, great outlook :D

Yes, I am very much looking forward to 4 days off! Mind you the weather forecast is for rain so I may end up being on here a lot :lol::D

Good night and sweet dreams lovely
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Fulham over Athletico in the final :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    WTF, Black Keys and AIC playing at the same time at Rock Werchter and Pearl Jam only for 2 hours :?

I am afraid its gonna be another 20 songs set like last time they played Werchter.

http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/lineup/index.aspx
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    WTF, Black Keys and AIC playing at the same time at Rock Werchter and Pearl Jam only for 2 hours :?

I am afraid its gonna be another 20 songs set like last time they played Werchter.

But it will be two fantastic hours, ending an amazing night!
    Damn about the Black Keys and AiC...maybe I will need to go and see the Black Keys in Manchester on the 6th :?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    71step28 wrote:

And SORRY for Bayern kickin ManU out!! I wish Bayern would've lost... I don't like Bayern at all :D

fixed.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

fuck!!!!!!!so early AIC on stage????SHIT!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    And only for an hour :(
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options

Its a joke that they play before Vampire Weekend. I am lucky to have tickets for AIC in Oslo 16.june.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    Yeah I was surprised they were on before Vampire Weekend.
    Vampire Weekend are playing the Eden Project here in June and haven't sold it out yet (6000 capacity).
    Hmmm..I guess they are considered current?? I dunno, but it defo means a speedy transfer from Arras to Werchter!
  • Options

Its a joke that they play before Vampire Weekend. I am lucky to have tickets for AIC in Oslo 16.june.
    i need to check in which order play in bilbao..i hope before pj
  • Options
    Hurrah! Just bought a new camera to take on the tour, hopefully buying it now will give me a chance to get to used to it before Dublin :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Hurrah! Just bought a new camera to take on the tour, hopefully buying it now will give me a chance to get to used to it before Dublin :D
    :D
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994

Horrible news, but I had a feeling both of them would conflict. I love Black Keys but might have to stay and watch AIC.

I just sent a request to Werchter to move AIC up 1 spot. It won't work, but what the heck ;)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Vampire Weekend are playing the Eden Project here in June and haven't sold it out yet (6000 capacity).
    Hmmm..I guess they are considered current?? I dunno, but it defo means a speedy transfer from Arras to Werchter!

I saw Vampire Weekend and AIC live before. AIC blows VW away by a mile. Just my opinion and sorry to anyone who likes VW. They weren't horrible, but they didn't do much for me.

Congrats on the new camera
  • Options
    Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I saw Vampire Weekend and AIC live before. AIC blows VW away by a mile. Just my opinion and sorry to anyone who likes VW. They weren't horrible, but they didn't do much for me.

Cheers :mrgreen:
    Yeah I think I am going to stay and watch AiC too :D looks like a main stage evening for me.

p.s. In case anyone is interested, new camera - http://www.camerabox.co.uk/product1.asp?ProductName=Canon-Powershot-SX210-IS-Purple-%28%A330-Cashback%29&ProductID=11759
  • Options
    Red Lukin wrote:

Horrible news, but I had a feeling both of them would conflict. I love Black Keys but might have to stay and watch AIC.

I just sent a request to Werchter to move AIC up 1 spot. It won't work, but what the heck ;)
    i sent them (wercther fest.) 20 days ago 6 mails whats the line up order and hours..they ignore me..now ill sent them one to say that they fucked it with their stupidity!!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I was gonna ask but didn't wanna be nosey (sp). It looks great..nice and small..14mb - wow!
  • Options
    Haha not their fault D - that's what you get when you try to hit all PJ shows. Even PJ probably won't be there to catch AIC, but you expect to via train : )

Next tour relax and skip some shows :)
  • Options
    pearl spampearl spam Posts: 154
    dottles wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Cheers :mrgreen:
    Yeah I think I am going to stay and watch AiC too :D looks like a main stage evening for me.

p.s. In case anyone is interested, new camera - http://www.camerabox.co.uk/product1.asp?ProductName=Canon-Powershot-SX210-IS-Purple-%28%A330-Cashback%29&ProductID=11759

you will get some grand pics of the boys with that ;)
    28/10/96--29/10/96--29/5/00--30/5/00--3/6/00--4/6/00--6/6/00--25/8/06--27/8/06--13/6/07--18/6/07--11/8/09--13/8/09--15/8/09--17/8/09--18/8/09
  • Options
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Haha not their fault D - that's what you get when you try to hit all PJ shows. Even PJ probably won't be there to catch AIC, but you expect to via train : )

Next tour relax and skip some shows :)
    next tour ill not skip anything like i did for poland this year :D
  • Options
    pearl spam wrote:

you will get some grand pics of the boys with that ;)

Yeah, I hope so :D