Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Hiya, there is a ticket needed/wanted thread...I'll see if I can find it but defo post stuff in here if you like :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Hey guys,

I cant find the ticket need/have thread for Europe. Can someone send me a link, or should I post requests in this thread.

Thanks guys
    what u need?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    It's tentative right now because my touring plans are not 100% made yet, but,

I may be looking for a Berlin single

and, I potentially may have an extra single for Dublin and for Belfast.

My plans should be finalized soon, I just wanted to see what was out there.
  • Options
    It's tentative right now because my touring plans are not 100% made yet, but,

I may be looking for a Berlin single

and, I potentially may have an extra single for Dublin and for Belfast.

My plans should be finalized soon, I just wanted to see what was out there.
    pm sent
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    How is everyone today? I was thinking I might have to ditch an Irish show yesterday :cry:

But after some strict budget plans I should be ok. :lol:

As I am coming over on my own I reckon that I will have a spare ticket for Belfast if anyone is interested.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    hello!!!u should do it :)
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    hello!!!u should do it :)

Had a financial meeting with myself last night and I have worked out it is possible :)

Found a few cheaper early booking rates for hotels in Dublin and it's payday tomorrow so I shall see you guys for drinks in Dublin. :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    congrats my friend!!! :) ..thanks for the link :)
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    afternoon all just finishing work and heading home for a beer hope you are all well
    i still havent managed to get 2 spares for my daughter and her boyfreind to take them along to berlin
    if anybody knows about any going spare give me a shout
    either that or i will have to go for the dreaded e-bay or even worse viagogo, seatwave etc with their rip of charges
    ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Evenin' all,
    How's it going? All fine and dandy? I hope so!
    Well, I am loving the fact that I am on leave tomorrow, so have a four day weekend ahead - hurrah :D
    I just ordered my Pearl Jam Touring Girls tee shirt as well, and think I am going to buy a camera to take on tour this weekend as tomorrow is pay day, and the next pay day in May will be the last one before the tour!

Is Facebook playing up for anyone else?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Evenin' all,
    Well, I am loving the fact that I am on leave tomorrow, so have a four day weekend ahead - hurrah :D
    I just ordered my Pearl Jam Touring Girls tee shirt as well, and think I am going to buy a camera to take on tour this weekend as tomorrow is pay day, and the next pay day in May will be the last one before the tour!

yep,cant get in facebook....and HSV winning 1-0 fullam...and im still at work 8-)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Evenin' all,

Yeah i posted something but it didnt come up for half hour or so.
  • Options
    yep,cant get in facebook....and HSV winning 1-0 fullam...and im still at work 8-)

Come on Fulham!!!!!!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Evenin' all,

Still in work Dimi, you work too hard. I think in about 7 weeks you should have a few weeks off and treat yourself to a tour of Europe :lol:
    Glad it's not just me with Facebook problems!
    I'm not watching the football, but should probably want Fulham to win :?
    I have the prime minster debates for our general election on the tele.
  • Options

Come on Fulham!!!!!!

:lol::lol: I don't really mind I guess as it's not Villa but would kinda like to see Fulham and Liverpool do well. Liverpool are winning at the minute aren't they? But do they need another goal to proceed?
  • Options

Come on Fulham!!!!!!
    im a fan of HSV.....u know, the ones will go to the final... ;)
  • Options
    danm... :(
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    I'm a man utd fan, so not much luck for me this season.. anyway, i think hsv v liverpool would make a good final....( besides i want liverpool to win tonight, and go into the chelsea game on sunday on a high and win ;) )
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    I'm a man utd fan, so not much luck for me this season.. anyway, i think hsv v liverpool would make a good final....( besides i want liverpool to win tonight, and go into the chelsea game on sunday on a high and win ;) )
    100 % agree
  • Options

:lol:
  • Options
    never saw that result coming, :o well done to fulham i guess.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    I think you have to be a bit harsh not to like Fulham and Woy Hodgson.
  • Options

:lol:
    :evil:
  • Options
    Awww Dimi, think about how Yvi will be feeling :( :(
  • Options
    mateymate wrote:
    I think you have to be a bit harsh not to like Fulham and Woy Hodgson.

its not that i don't like fulham, its more that the result was a bit unexpected, because lets be honest, in the past teams like fulham who go on a good run, and get to the semi-final, never usually deliver that final hurdle, and hsv are a good team. and at the point in time, looks like liverpool are going out.
  • Options
    I feel a bit sorry for Liverpool!
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:

:cry: <-- this is how i feel... sooo bad and sad right now for my HSV, they are really stuck in a hole...
    Oh, but thanks keeping me in mind :D
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:cry: <-- this is how i feel... sooo bad and sad right now for my HSV, they are really stuck in a hole...

I expect there are a fair few feeling the same about Liverpool Yvi (((hugs)))
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I expect there are a fair few feeling the same about Liverpool Yvi (((hugs)))

I fucking hate football :cry: