euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• SpinTheBlackCircle74SpinTheBlackCircle74 Posts: 1,394
    edited April 2010
    Julian Casablancas (The Strokes) confirmed for Arras 3. july :-)

http://www.juliancasablancas.com/julian ... ideos.html
    Post edited by SpinTheBlackCircle74 on
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Julian Casablancas (The Strokes) confirmed for Arras 3. july :-)
    :) this one getting better and better... :D

3-July Arras
    PEARL JAM
    BEN HARPER & RELENTLESS7
    - M -
    Julian Casablancas
    PHOENIX
    WOLFMOTHER
    COHEED AND CAMBRIA
    and more...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Sorry dot for messing with your thread yesterday...must have fried my brain with too much sun on the weekend ;)
    cool video,,,a pj fan and friend is the art director
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvjlX7EqQWg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

and you guys say I go off topic :x
    Red Lukin wrote:

and you guys say I go off topic :x
    :lol::lol::lol: the only comment i can make about u is that u like to hung out more with europeans than everyone else ;)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Sorry dot for messing with your thread yesterday...must have fried my brain with too much sun on the weekend ;)

the thread is not mine, Dimi started it and we collectively keep it going...besides, I don't reckon it's sun that fried your brain but too much self masturbation ;):D (it makes you blind ya know :lol: )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

the thread is not mine, Dimi started it and we collectively keep it going: )
    this is an open thread,Its OUR thread for share everything..the base is the europe tour that we all going,and try to help,meet,share.and the goal to enjoy the shows...any info is wellcome and alot of positivity,fun and laugh are more than wellcome.. :)
    only one thing is NOT allowed....BITCHING.... :lol:
    So I'm not allowed to bitch about Wolfmother? :roll:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    So I'm not allowed to bitch about Wolfmother? :roll:
    :shh: :twisted:
    You guys and gals are fab!

Anyone caught the Eurostar from Brussels to London before?
    I'm thinking of getting home from Werchter using it, some of the prices are only £45 to London, then I can either fly or train it back to deepest darkest Cornwall from there.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    You guys and gals are fab!

I'm thinking of getting home from Werchter using it, some of the prices are only £45 to London, then I can either fly or train it back to deepest darkest Cornwall from there.

I haven't but I did book it from Paris to London for July. I'd say book it since prices do go quickly.

300 km/hr...that's gonna rock!

just kidding D..WM aren't for me, but I don't judge..listen to what you like..that's how I live life.
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Good evening everyone!!!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Evening lovely :)
    Red Lukin wrote:

just kidding D..WM aren't for me, but I don't judge..listen to what you like..that's how I live life.
    i know my friend...i listen wm 2-3 times after i see they play with pj..i just say that i want this kind of spirit..positivity,fun,smile,kind,polite,share,help...u can see easily whats going on in other threads, the negativity,bitching,attacking...here this thread after all those pages is a good exable of good spirit..no bithcing about dates,places,tix,prices...u see anyone talking about prices here?? prices are 80 -120 $ and noone said anything..or complain and attack that they dont play in my city??no.. the spirit is boys are coming in europe and everybody try to honor that by be in a show,try to help the others from other countries..u can see that in other eorope 2010 thread(london-berlin etc)..and ofcourse the best exable is the classic dublin crew with all those kind and helpful people
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Red Lukin wrote:

I take it regularly. Easy and quick journey, dead easy to get to the station in Brussels too. Do book as soon as you can for the very cheap fares.
    redrock wrote:

I take it regularly. Easy and quick journey, dead easy to get to the station in Brussels too. Do book as soon as you can for the very cheap fares.

Brilliant, thanks for the info, much appreciated!
    redrock wrote:
    [
    Rita,this is the same train goes to paris??and the brussels central is near the airport station?
    I know exactly what you mean D. Weird I go to PJ shows and I meet some of the coolest ppl..then come on this forum and see 75% threads with ppl b!tching at each other.

Nice to see you guys are in good spirits...could be that you guys get more vacation. 2-3 weeks is average in the US and Canada. I think the UK ppl get like 6 weeks vacation right? If so that just isn't fair :shock:
    Dim, it won't be the same train (different destinations) but the Eurostar terminal is the same for all Eurostar destinations. This is Gare du Midi / Zuidstation. I think that all the high speed trains to France like TGV and Thalys depart from there. You may get some trains to France from Gare Central but they will not be fast ones. Not sure what you mean about the airport station, but you can get trains from Midi, Central or Nord that go to Zaventem airport. Haven't done that in a while but they used to be every 20 minutes.
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Brilliant, thanks for the info, much appreciated!

I'll be on it tomorrow afternoon!
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    I know exactly what you mean D. Weird I go to PJ shows and I meet some of the coolest ppl..then come on this forum and see 75% threads with ppl b!tching at each other.

Nice to see you guys are in good spirits...could be that you guys get more vacation. 2-3 weeks is average in the US and Canada. I think the UK ppl get like 6 weeks vacation right? If so that just isn't fair :shock:

I think 4 is about average. I get 5.

Although when i start Uni i will get a lot more :D
    Red Lukin wrote:

I get 33 days, so just over 6 weeks holiday plus public holidays and I can earn up to 2 days flexi days off a month.
    redrock wrote:
    Dim, it won't be the same train (different destinations) but the Eurostar terminal is the same for all Eurostar destinations. This is Gare du Midi / Zuidstation. I think that all the high speed trains to France like TGV and Thalys depart from there. You may get some trains to France from Gare Central but they will not be fast ones. Not sure what you mean about the airport station, but you can get trains from Midi, Central or Nord that go to Zaventem airport. Haven't done that in a while but they used to be every 20 minutes.
    thanks alot Rita..im going to CRL/South Airport on brussels after wertcher for get my flight to Venice
    If you are going to Charleroi, there are regular trains from all three stations as well. Once you get to Charleroi station, you need to take a bus which will take you to the airport terminal ( that's all it does, only a few minutes). The train ticket you get includes this bus 'transfer' .

redrock wrote:
    If you are going to Charleroi, there are regular trains from all three stations as well. Once you get to Charleroi station, you need to take a bus which will take you to the airport terminal ( that's all it does, only a few minutes). The train ticket you get includes this bus 'transfer' .

• PakaPaka Posts: 471

wow - great work! good song too!
    redrock wrote:

my hotel is in leuven,so in the morning after the show ill take the train from leuven to charleroi..
    btw u know if any of those 3 big stations in brussels has lockers?i fly to venice late afternoon so i could go to see the city in the morning
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Red Lukin wrote:

5 is now the minimum in the Uk, it all changed once bank holidays were changed from a day owed to a standard working day with 5 extra days hols, works better for me
    philthehip wrote:
    5 is now the minimum in the Uk

I just may never make it back to Toronto...