euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Leanne we are in the same,Dublin-belfast,,so close to london and berlin...
    in arras,im jealous,u are too close the venue but was too expensive when i search yours,but im better in leaven..lol
    ad with freak with numbers person we are in all together.. :D

Yeah, I relying on guys and Dave/Phil etc to include me! :lol:
    Can I get excited now?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step28 wrote:
    yes people,,i m touring with this freak of numbers and details... :lol::lol:
    ok,i have a double room for 40 pounds and i book it at 10-12 as well at 15:25

hey :twisted: :lol:
    yeah, i remember you booked first and told me about it then. So i followed, i have a double room as well! Ooops :D thought its just a single one

Double might come in handy ;):lol:
    dottles wrote:
    I know, I know!! You guys are great.
    I've booked my hotels - Dublin - The Anchor Guesthouse, Belfast - Premier Inn Waring Street, London - Rhodes Hotel, Berlin - Motel One Alexanderplatz, Arras - Ibis and Leuven - Mercure.

Need to book some flights tho and decide about July 1st!
    Gotta book London to Berlin (was waiting to see what my friend was up to on the Saturday)
    Berlin to Paris
    Brussels to...well home I guess!!
    Checked, I booked Premier Inn Waring Street on 10th December at 13.54 :lol::D (and all Premier Inn rooms are double!!)

You still havent booked your flights yet?
  • Fuck Europe......

:lol:

You still havent booked your flights yet?

Dave, you know I am rubbish!!! I'll look tonight
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Fuck Europe......
    u so fuckin LOVE US ALL!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:
    yes people,,i m touring with this freak of numbers and details... :lol::lol:
    ok,i have a double room for 40 pounds and i book it at 10-12 as well at 15:25

hey :twisted: :lol:
    yeah, i remember you booked first and told me about it then. So i followed, i have a double room as well! Ooops :D thought its just a single one

:);):lol:
    71step28 wrote:

:o:o:lol::lol::lol::lol:

By coincidence my rooms are doubles....but just because in hotels they tend to do doubles for single occupancy, Mind you, I have a jacuzzi as well! :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

:o:o:lol::lol::lol::lol:

]
    :o:o :shock: :shock: :shock: so stupid!!!!!!!!! i should book a triple room 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :o:o :shock: :shock: :shock: so stupid!!!!!!!!! i should book a triple room 8-)

:lol::lol:

ok, so I'm looking at Easyjet from Berlin to Paris currently
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Hmm - just going to buy tickets for PJ in London and I can't. Is it sold out?

Edit - anyone have any London tix to sell??
    Red Lukin wrote:

cant?
    cant?

Just tried Ticketmaster and Livenation...and nothing
  • Red Lukin wrote:

Here?

http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp ... 11&userid={ACACF2BD-BB5D-45C0-AA15-826BC1D69291}&filler1=see&filler2=art-srch
    Right, bought Berlin to Paris flight with Easyjet... Gotta check in at 7am!! eek :lol:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Right, bought Berlin to Paris flight with Easyjet... Gotta check in at 7am!! eek :lol:

7am??? so you dont need to sleep after the show ;)
  • dottles wrote:

Yeah thats our flight too.

Sod it we'll be partying after the gig anyway, have a kip on the plane :D
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

7am??? so you dont need to sleep after the show ;)
    if u remember,mine is at 6 am to paris... :shock: :o
    Here?

http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp ... 11&userid={ACACF2BD-BB5D-45C0-AA15-826BC1D69291}&filler1=see&filler2=art-srch

Cool thanks...might hold off on buying from a scalper site right now...not a bad price though.
    dottles wrote:

I'll be sleeping at the blinking airport, 7am is nigh on the middle of the night!!
    where abouts is your hostel in Paris?
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Here?

Cool thanks...might hold off on buying from a scalper site right now...not a bad price though.

See Tickets is a genuine site, I use it all the time, it's just a rival to ticketmaster
  • dottles wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Here?

See Tickets is a genuine site, I use it all the time, it's just a rival to ticketmaster

I think its actually owned by ticketmaster but in any case its completly legitimate. Buy tickets from them almost exclusivley. So buy!!!!
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I'll be sleeping at the blinking airport, 7am is nigh on the middle of the night!!
    where abouts is your hostel in Paris?

There

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=L ... CAoQ8gEwAA
    Oh thought it was a scalping site. I saw the price was a bit higher, but I guess that includes s/c etc.

Do you know if they mail them, and if so do they mail soon or close to the show date?
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Oh thought it was a scalping site. I saw the price was a bit higher, but I guess that includes s/c etc.

Do you know if they mail them, and if so do they mail soon or close to the show date?
    try to get this one..i m stand buy to search for u.. :)
  • Red Lukin wrote:

It says they will despatch tickets about 4th June and expect to have them all posted by 16th june so about a week before at the latest.
    It says they will despatch tickets about 4th June and expect to have them all posted by 16th june so about a week before at the latest.

Ouch that's close...I'm leaving on the 17th...venue pick-up it is...thanks again
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Red Lukin wrote:

This is for 2 tickets but it's worth watching and you might make your money back on the spare.

[scalping link removed by admin]
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

This is for 2 tickets but it's worth watching and you might make your money back on the spare.

[scalping link removed by admin]

I should point out that it was the top one on the list :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Red Lukin wrote:

I just ordered and it says:

'We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 04/06/2010 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 18/06/2010.'

I didn't have an option for local pick-up.