euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Thanks veddertown - I saw the ebay tix..didn't know about seetickets.com.
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Oh thought it was a scalping site. I saw the price was a bit higher, but I guess that includes s/c etc.

Do you know if they mail them, and if so do they mail soon or close to the show date?

It says they will despatch tickets about 4th June and expect to have them all posted by 16th june so about a week before at the latest.

I just ordered and it says:

'We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 04/06/2010 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 18/06/2010.'

I didn't have an option for local pick-up.

Send them an email explaning the situation. If there is no where for you to collect the tickets they will cancel the transaction.
    Send them an email explaning the situation. If there is no where for you to collect the tickets they will cancel the transaction.

Ya that's exactly what I did. Hopefully they can mail them sooner. Not sure why ppl always want to mail out tix a few days before the show.

I'm sure it will all work out.
  • Red Lukin wrote:

Ya that's exactly what I did. Hopefully they can mail them sooner. Not sure why ppl always want to mail out tix a few days before the show.

I'm sure it will all work out.

Cut down on scalpers i think.

They're pretty good at sorting things out. Been using them for about 8 years now and i've only had 1 little mishap. You will sort it.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Ere Dave, you reckon you guys could put up with me in the same hostel for a night? :lol:
    Did you book direct with them?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    tamtararan soutien!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    They're pretty good at sorting things out. Been using them for about 8 years now and i've only had 1 little mishap. You will sort it.
    Good to hear - never heard of them :)

Just booked a flight to London...I'm on the 13:05 flight :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Red Lukin wrote:

see along with ticketmaster are the two main ticket sites in the UK.

see sell tickets to most gigs in the UK.

I've also bought tickets from them loads of times. In fact think they were the only site that sold tickets to Pearl Jam at the Astoria in 2006.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Red Lukin wrote:

Same flight as me :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Cool - seems early for me though :)
    Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Cool - seems early for me though :)

You got to check out most hotels by 12 so, it kind of made no odds to me plus gives you more time to compose yourself in London before the pre-party that night :lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    You partying with us all night in berlin Dottles :D
    philthehip wrote:

Looks like it Phil :lol::D
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Have you sorted out Paris hotel yet?
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

No...I am rubbish! I did check the hostel you guys are staying at and could get an en suite room there, so I may do that if you guys don't mind.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Sandra says "trains to Berlin (for after Nijmegen) are NOW on sale."
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

No...I am rubbish! I did check the hostel you guys are staying at and could get an en suite room there, so I may do that if you guys don't mind.[/quote]
    Of course not, we are planning on a chill on the first day and then take in some sites on the 2nd with some beers and good food. your more than welcome to join us
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

No...I am rubbish! I did check the hostel you guys are staying at and could get an en suite room there, so I may do that if you guys don't mind.
    Of course not, we are planning on a chill on the first day and then take in some sites on the 2nd with some beers and good food. your more than welcome to join us

Sounds good, I could spend the day with you guys head up to Arras early evening, already booked into a hotel up there for the 2nd.
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Sounds good, I could spend the day with you guys head up to Arras early evening, already booked into a hotel up there for the 2nd.

Cool, we will be on the train on the morning of the 3rd. We are camping :lol:
    Brisk. wrote:
    for the ones travel at 28th yes..tomorrow is for us :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:

ah yeah

shit Dimitris, i need to ask, what are you guys doing on the 28th?
    Wow you guys are hard core...you should relax, stay in London for some beatles tunes b4 heading to Berlin 8-)
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I know, you mad, mad buggers!
    I'll be very comfy in the Ibis :lol::D
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

ah yeah

shit Dimitris, i need to ask, what are you guys doing on the 28th?
    no tour day ,sex orgy i guess... :mrgreen:
    Hey sorry for all the questions today..im such a newb...

but anyways...for those going to Werchter festival and using the train ticket to Leuven how do you get from Leuven to the festival...are there shuttles?
    edited March 2010
    dottles wrote:
    You got to check out most hotels by 12 so, it kind of made no odds to me plus gives you more time to compose yourself in London before the pre-party that night :lol:

Exactly what I was thinking...may just take it easy on partying the night b4 ;)

Edit - where's the pre-party on the 24th?
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I know, you mad, mad buggers!
    I'll be very comfy in the Ibis :lol::D

Yer but we will be amongst nature :lol::lol:

SWAP????? :lol:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Wow you guys are hard core...you should relax, stay in London for some beatles tunes b4 heading to Berlin 8-)
    and loose nijmegen show..in netherlands...where all is "legal",,,NO 8-)
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Hey sorry for all the questions today..im such a newb...

but anyways...for those going to Werchter festival and using the train ticket to Leuven how do you get from Leuven to the festival...are there shuttles?
    out of leuven train station there are festival buses ,free ride 15 minutes