euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Wow you guys are hard core...you should relax, stay in London for some beatles tunes b4 heading to Berlin 8-)
    and loose nijmegen show..in netherlands...where all is "legal",,,NO 8-)

haha are you mocking me? Don't get me wrong Nijmegen is tempting..just need some relaxation time. Now watch that be the show of the tour :x
    out of leuven train station there are festival buses ,free ride 15 minutes

Sweet - you Europeans got it covered when it comes to this stuff.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Cool, we will be on the train on the morning of the 3rd. We are camping :lol:

I know, you mad, mad buggers!
    I'll be very comfy in the Ibis :lol::D

Yer but we will be amongst nature :lol::lol:

SWAP????? :lol:

Ummmm....let me ponder that one...NO! :lol::lol: and I don't have a jacuzzi in Arras so you can't even sleep in that!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Cool, we will be on the train on the morning of the 3rd. We are camping :lol:

I know, you mad, mad buggers!
    I'll be very comfy in the Ibis :lol::D

Yer but we will be amongst nature :lol::lol:

SWAP????? :lol:

Ummmm....let me ponder that one...NO! :lol::lol: and I don't have a jacuzzi in Arras so you can't even sleep in that![/quote]

No jacuzzi :( your a rubbish hostess :lol::lol::lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    You got to check out most hotels by 12 so, it kind of made no odds to me plus gives you more time to compose yourself in London before the pre-party that night :lol:

Exactly what I was thinking...may just take it easy on partying the night b4 ;)

Edit - where's the pre-party on the 24th?
    http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/
    hin will confirm it when he book the place
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ummmm....let me ponder that one...NO! :lol::lol: and I don't have a jacuzzi in Arras so you can't even sleep in that!

:lol: I know..terrible :D I'm a harsh woman!

(love to see you explaining the stay in some random girls jacuzzi to your wife :lol: )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

(love to see you explaining the stay in some random girls jacuzzi to your wife :lol: )

I will just buy her another expensive dress then all is well :lol:
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/
    hin will confirm it when he book the place

sweet - you know everything...close to where I want to get a hotel (priceline hasnt liked my cheesy offers yet though : ))
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Mmmmm....Radley shoes!!! :lol::lol:
    But you and Dave, and the other Phil....there aint going to be much space! :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Mmmmm....Radley shoes!!! :lol::lol:
    But you and Dave, and the other Phil....there aint going to be much space! :lol:

And Radley shoes too. She got another yesterday.

Dave and Phil are only small, on the other hand Im not so tiny
    philthehip wrote:

Another handbag?? Crikey, I thought I was bad!
    So you going to make them have the floor then :lol: they can snuggle together being small :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Another handbag?? Crikey, I thought I was bad!
    So you going to make them have the floor then :lol: they can snuggle together being small :lol:

Na I can have the floor, let them have the bubbles :lol:
    lol...and you'll all have the floor in Arras :lol: You guys best save some of D's ouzo to help you to get to sleep in amongst nature!
    dottles wrote:
    lol...and you'll all have the floor in Arras :lol: You guys best save some of D's ouzo to help you to get to sleep in amongst nature!

I will be drinking red wine in France. Red wine all the way home too. Ouzo from D if he loves us will be where D?
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I will be drinking red wine in France. Red wine all the way home too. Ouzo from D if he loves us will be where D?
    im hoping will be some left for belfast :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

im hoping will be some left for belfast :lol::lol:

Dublin it is then :lol:
    Right, I best get some sleep
    Night night all, sweet dreams :D
    dottles wrote:
    Right, I best get some sleep
    Night night all, sweet dreams :D

Sweet dreams about a 2010 tour across Europe :D
    morning freaks...im not in the mood..

Whats up D?
    philthehip wrote:

Whats up D?
    around 23:00 last night was a family from Avganistan in Athens..exacty in the next door from the house i was living in Athens,there is a goverment building and an American college(their offices).they found a bag,box.
    they was searchin for food.mother,son,daughter...they open it...was a bomb a terrorism group left for explode...
    the son is dead,they daughter probably will never see again,,the mother is ok,,,ofcourse u cant say she is ok,but she is alive...
    i feel sad and angry..sad cos.this family made this long trip to come to Greece,for a better life...and see what happen,,irony..and im angry with my country couse they have to do something for all this people coming to Greece,,we arent a country we throw them in the sea like other countries do,but we have to prepare for them a desent life .we keep them safe at least!!!
    as for the terrorist,i hope they find them and give them to justice to go in court..
    philthehip wrote:

Whats up D?
    around 23:00 last night was a family from Avganistan in Athens..exacty in the next door from the house i was living in Athens,there is a goverment building and an American college(their offices).they found a bag,box.
    they was searchin for food.mother,son,daughter...they open it...was a bomb a terrorism group left for explode...
    the son is dead,they daughter probably will never see again,,the mother is ok,,,ofcourse u cant say she is ok,but she is alive...
    i feel sad and angry..sad cos.this family made this long trip to come to Greece,for a better life...and see what happen,,irony..and im angry with my country couse they have to do something for all this people coming to Greece,,we arent a country we throw them in the sea like other countries do,but we have to prepare for them a desent life .we keep them safe at least!!!
    as for the terrorist,i hope they find them and give them to justice to go in court..

Thats terrible man, its a horrible world sometimes. My thoughts go out to them. Im glad you were safe though. Sounds a little to close for comfort :(
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    philthehip wrote:

Whats up D?

Morning everyone .

D that is just awful for those people man, i'm glad you are ok though D!
    Hope they get whoever done it! :twisted:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hey D, sorry to hear that's happened practically on your doorstep. That's pretty fucked up stuff to have anywhere but that's too close for anyone. Hope you find something to comfort you through it. Shame for those affected by this and shame on those responsible :(
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • 12 weeks to go :)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    philthehip wrote:

Whats up D?

sorry to hear that D... the world is fucked up sometimes,
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    12 weeks to go :)

:shock: :shock: :shock:
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    philthehip wrote:

Whats up D?
    Wow, with this and that mess going on in Moscow I guess you can say it's a pretty shitty day... :cry:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    GOMEZ in Lisbon......
    why i have to pass this torture again???why?
    D that's awful!!! Sometimes I can't believe tha bad in this world :(

and Gomez, aww :lol:

Have we been moved out of The Porch, when did that happen???
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    GOMEZ in Lisbon......
    why i have to pass this torture again???why?

:lol::lol::lol:

You know you love em D! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates