euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140

hahahahahaha, :lol:;) !

il try my best to get some good pictures for you!!!

That would be cool :D if you have focussing problems then - whole band, Eddie and Jeff will do ;):lol:
    I am very jealous of you! ...But the Euro tour will be a blast too

..and Dimitris, you are a star as always!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    TO KEEP O BUZY...IS IT ANYONE EXCITING OR WHAT?????????????
    WHY NOT BIOTCHING BABY???LOL
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    D, do you want to add in the venue for the London meet up? I thought I had seen that somewhere...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    I'm in a bar, watching a damn bad football game :evil: ...it's so much nicer to be on here right now, honest...
    Hello all!
    edited March 2010
    dottles wrote:
    D, do you want to add in the venue for the London meet up? I thought I had seen that somewhere...
    Hin,didnt book yet..
    Hinn wrote:
    Right.

So I've found us the preparty venue for Thursday night, the night before the show.

http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

Basement function room has a capacity of 200. PA/sound all set up since they do a weekly classic rock club and a comedy night. Now I'm just gonna hand over for Sandra to figure out legal stuff around selling stuff for charity. There's more space upstairs in the public bar, and if that's still not enough to hold everyone, there's another pub across the road.

I'm gonna book in the place over the next couple of weeks.
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    71step28 wrote:
    I'm in a bar, watching a damn bad football game :evil: ...it's so much nicer to be on here right now, honest...
    Hello all!
    hi Yvi.loosing???AGAIN??? :shock: :(
    Not only losing at them moment, they are playing horrible !! :(
    edited March 2010
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello all!

Oh dear :( mind you we were ashamedly beaten 7 - 1 by Chelsea yesterday :shock: :cry::cry: We gave up when they went 3-1 up and may as well have left the pitch!
    Post edited by dottles on
    71step28 wrote:
    u will win the europa cup,so not be sad :) ,and ill be there to support u..
    71step28 wrote:

No, they wont win that cup at all, if they play like that... :(
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    I will stay at The Days Hotel Belfast. The hotel is located right beside Great Victoria Street Bus & Train Station and Central Station is just 2 minutes away.

Booked a twin room for £50 at booking.com.

http://www.booking.com/searchresults.ht ... gin=disamb

Nice - I looked at the Ibis hotel (the one PJ has for 55 GBP), and their site says 38.50 GBP (all taxes included). Is this too good to be true? PJ says it's a 3 star hotel.

Check it out: http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/reservation ... tion.shtml
    71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

No, they wont win that cup at all, if they play like that... :(
    1st time after 6 months that u are not positive..they must suck!!! :?
    dottles wrote:
    Nice to be able to help :D
    There is a whole load of us staying at the Premier Inn on Waring Street in Belfast -
    http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/BELBAR/belfast-city-centre-waring-st

Good find...good walking distance too...I just checked their site - they want 60 GBP :(

BELFAST INFO

TRAIN-FERRY TO LONDON
    http://www.seat61.com/NorthernIreland.htm

Is there anyone actually taking a ferry from Belfast to London...13 hours...ouch
    Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    There is a whole load of us staying at the Premier Inn on Waring Street in Belfast -

Good find...good walking distance too...I just checked their site - they want 60 GBP :(

so this one went up as well. back when we booked our rooms it was 47,50 GBP for a single room.
    Sooo glad now i got everything sortetd so early! All prices went up (about at least 20, even 30 GBP or €) since then :shock:
    edited March 2010
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I will stay at The Days Hotel Belfast. The hotel is located right beside Great Victoria Street Bus & Train Station and Central Station is just 2 minutes away.

Booked a twin room for £50 at booking.com.

http://www.booking.com/searchresults.ht ... gin=disamb

Nice - I looked at the Ibis hotel (the one PJ has for 55 GBP), and their site says 38.50 GBP (all taxes included). Is this too good to be true? PJ says it's a 3 star hotel.

Check it out: http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/reservation ... tion.shtml

Ibis are normally ok, cheap and cheerful, double beds, sometimes with a single bed in the room as well :)
    I know that a lot of them are being upgraded at the miunte, same as Premier Inn have done. I'm staying in the Ibis in Arras. They are part of the Accor hotel chain.

As for the ferry I know Dave and Phil are catching the ferry to Dublin!
    Post edited by dottles on
    71step28 wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:

so this one went up as well. back when we booked our rooms it was 47,50 GBP for a single room.
    Sooo glad now i got everything sortetd so early! All prices went up (about at least 20, even 30 GBP or €) since then :shock:

Yeah, I didn't think it was £60 when we booked it...
    71step28 wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yvi we book it 40 pounds..just check it..really thanks to 10c that put the dates so early and we save so much money!!!..yvi our belfast-london flight is 153 pounds now!!!!!!!!!we book it 30!!!
    i just checked my papers, its 47,50 for me in Belfast?!
    Yvi we book it 40 pounds..just check it..really thanks to 10c that put the dates so early and we save so much money!!!..yvi our belfast-london flight is 153 pounds now!!!!!!!!!we book it 30!!!
    yep, this flight has quite the highest up - at the moment! wait some more weeks, there will be more... Leanne, better be quick now with the remaining flights and rooms :wave:
    71step28 wrote:
    pounds or euros?..maybe is the breakfast?i dont have breeakfast..but we book it the same time,no??
    71step28 wrote:
    Leanne, better be quick now with the remaining flights and rooms :wave:
    + Leanne run ,and general this is for all,,u better be quick,,especially need to tell about leuven(werchter)+arras...too expensive..my hotels has almost triple prices now
    Cool - just booked Ibis for 38.50 GBP. Meh if theyre renovating I don't mind, as long as my room has a bed and shower ;)

Looks like it's right by the train station too..hopefully that's the station where the train comes from Dublin (haven't booked that train yet).

Gonna book my flight this afternoon...
    71step28 wrote:
    pounds or euros?..maybe is the breakfast?i dont have breeakfast..but we book it the same time,no??

pounds. and breakfast is included, there was no choice for with or without it (at least i didnt find any :? )
    I booked on 10.12., 16:53 ;)
    71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

pounds. and breakfast is included, there was no choice for with or without it (at least i didnt find any :? )
    I booked on 10.12., 16:53 ;)
    yes people,,i m touring with this freak of numbers and details... :lol::lol:
    ok,i have a double room for 40 pounds and i book it at 10-12 as well at 15:25
    yes people,,i m touring with this freak of numbers and details... :lol::lol:
    ok,i have a double room for 40 pounds and i book it at 10-12 as well at 15:25

hey :twisted: :lol:
    yeah, i remember you booked first and told me about it then. So i followed, i have a double room as well! Ooops :D thought its just a single one
    71step28 wrote:
    + Leanne run ,and general this is for all,,u better be quick,,especially need to tell about leuven(werchter)+arras...too expensive..my hotels has almost triple prices now

I know, I know!! You guys are great.
    I've booked my hotels - Dublin - The Anchor Guesthouse, Belfast - Premier Inn Waring Street, London - Rhodes Hotel, Berlin - Motel One Alexanderplatz, Arras - Ibis and Leuven - Mercure.

Need to book some flights tho and decide about July 1st!
    Gotta book London to Berlin (was waiting to see what my friend was up to on the Saturday)
    Berlin to Paris
    Brussels to...well home I guess!!
    Checked, I booked Premier Inn Waring Street on 10th December at 13.54 :lol::D (and all Premier Inn rooms are double!!)
    dottles wrote:
    I've booked my hotels - Dublin - The Anchor Guesthouse, Belfast - Premier Inn Waring Street, London - Rhodes Hotel, Berlin - Motel One Alexanderplatz, Arras - Ibis and Leuven - Mercure.

Gotta book London to Berlin (was waiting to see what my friend was up to on the Saturday)
    Berlin to Paris
    Checked, I booked Premier Inn Waring Street on 10th December at 13.54 :lol::D (and all Premier Inn rooms are double!!)

ah, great! damn, i am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!! :D:lol:
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Berlin to Paris

haha, :mrgreen:
    Is it still too early to book the train to Belfast? :?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Leanne we are in the same,Dublin-belfast,,so close to london and berlin...
    in arras,im jealous,u are too close the venue but was too expensive when i search yours,but im better in leaven..lol
    ad with freak with numbers person we are in all together.. :D