euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Brisk. wrote:
    And the young, they can lose hope because they cant see beyond, today.
    :idea:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    90 days til Dublin? Hmmm....how can we make them go quicker??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    dottles wrote:

By playing their albums over and over again ;)
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    dottles wrote:

The last 3 months have come in fast! :o
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Did everyone see Saturday at HRC? I'll not be staying for that, no disrespect to the artists involved. Just not the kind of day I was hoping for.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Great news that Stereophonics will also be playing in Holland at Rockin' Park with Pearl Jam!
    Good Line Up so far.
    anyway the Europeans we will be very buzy the next months till the shows,the time will pass quickly.... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    anyway the Europeans we will be very buzy the next months till the shows,the time will pass quickly.... 8-)

msg will keep me busy!!! :lol::lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Yeah, and we can see what happens at the NA shows which will ramp up our excitement!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

You can really go off people you know! :lol:;):D

no taking about May shows..8-)

no taking about May shows..8-)

OK D man! :oops: :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:

You can really go off people you know! :lol:;):D

Sorry!!!!!! :D;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

What show you looking forward to the most??????????????????

ALLL??? :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Looking forward to meeting all the new faces before and after Dublin but Berlin will be awesome :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.

What show you looking forward to the most??????????????????

OK..i know Dublin and Berlin is a must see shows..Wertcher has a lineup that will be awesome night....
    the surprise will be Arras..the location is perfect for a special night...
    And i know that in Bilbao my feelings will be strong...powerfull...pearl jam..spain...cant explain to u right now about me and spain..only this:...i feel like home.....but im a little out...

and ofcourse i wait the rest :)
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    OK..i know Dublin and Berlin is a must see shows..Wertcher has a lineup that will be awesome night....
    And i know that in Bilbao my feelings will be strong...powerfull...pearl jam..spain...cant explain to u right now about me and spain..only this:...i feel like home.....but im a little out...

and ofcourse i wait the rest :)[/quote]

Never underestimate the small shows D. ie Belfast. :roll:
    [quote="Red Lukin"}

Never underestimate the small shows D. ie Belfast. :roll:[/quote]

I have very high expectations of Belfast for some reason and I think outdoors at Hyde Park will be immense. Mid World Cup and probably in the high 20's :D

Red Lukin wrote:

and ofcourse i wait the rest

Never underestimate the small shows D. ie Belfast. :roll:
    i know...no worry,,+ london we will have a big meeting with fans,,will be great..+netherlands,im seeing so good friends ,i love dutch people...and the crowd of the portugal..oh my...and this time in venice,,no hospital ,ambulance and sad people.....
    is this feeling after...: I SAW PEARL JAM......
    veddertown wrote:
    I have very high expectations of Belfast for some reason and I think outdoors at Hyde Park will be immense. Mid World Cup and probably in the high 20's :D
    U NEED TO COME TP BERLIN..U WILL THANK ME LATER ;)
    veddertown wrote:

In Berlin I feel we will be toasting a very special night D! :D

veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

In Berlin I feel we will be toasting a very special night D! :D

I'm looking forward to Berlin the most indeed!!!!!! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    this is for the BIRDS.....

before NAIS? ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

It's probably the best boot of the tour so far. Philly could have won but I'm guessing someone forgot to press record. :D It says something for Berlin there's 2 shows in 10 months. Can't wait :D

before NAIS? ;)
    yes and for the new ones... 8-)
    veddertown wrote:

It's probably the best boot of the tour so far. Philly could have won but I'm guessing someone forgot to press record. :D It says something for Berlin there's 2 shows in 10 months. Can't wait :D
    eddie was very clear on stage...thank u for helping us choose for the next tour :) so i guess berlin march 2011?
    veddertown wrote:

eddie was very clear on stage...thank u for helping us choose for the next tour :) so i guess berlin march 2011?

Yeah Bring it on!!!! 8-):mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    veddertown wrote:

Yeah why not, we all own a warm jacket :D PJ aren't a seasonal band!