euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Morning.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Morning D :D Did you actually sleep last night?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Morning D :D Did you actually sleep last night?
    nah.,i m too tired,but ok,,i hold on!!!!!!!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Take it from Manuel post

Oeiras Alive - Portugal

8 de Julho
    Faith No More (Palco Optimus)
    Alice in Chains (Palco Optimus)
    Kasabian (Palco Optimus)
    Phoenix (Palco Optimus)
    The xx (Palco Super Bock)
    La Roux (Palco Super Bock)
    Calvin Harris (Palco Super Bock)
    Burns (Palco Super Bock)

9 de Julho
    Skunk Anansie (Palco Optimus)
    30 Seconds To Mars
    Gossip (Palco Super Bock)
    Steve Aoki (Palco Super Bock)
    Bloody Beetroots (Palco Super Bock)

10 de Julho
    Pearl Jam (Palco Optimus)
    LCD Soundsystem (Palco Optimus)
    Gogol Bordello (Palco Optimus)
    Simian Mobile Disco (Palco Super Bock)
    Boys Noize (Palco Super Bock)
    Crookers (Palco Super Bock)
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    10 de Julho
    Looks like I'll spend most of my time at the beer stand except for PJ...
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    Kloddz wrote:
    10 de Julho
    i want to see Gogol Bordello..i like the name... 8-)
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    well, things have gotten slower on here since I've left this morning...what could be the reason?
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    yo d, did you actually get 10c tickets for the MSG-gigs u attended a coupla years ago?
    how did you do it?
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    edited March 2010
    Kloddz wrote:
    10 de Julho

Their live show is ever better than their name :D

edit: meant to add a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYE8Vjih2cs
    Post edited by Red Lukin on
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Kloddz wrote:
    10 de Julho
    Yep, but the name is really what's best about them IMO...
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    Paka wrote:
    well, things have gotten slower on here since I've left this morning...what could be the reason?
    ticket presales
    Paka wrote:
    yo d, did you actually get 10c tickets for the MSG-gigs u attended a coupla years ago?
    how did you do it?
    i refresh page,nothing ,i refresh page,nothing i refresh page,nothing .see the tic in good section,i clik,,sold out was the answer
    so got from ticketmaster..bad seats,,up..so i buy ebay..good seats..meet people ,the ones they sold me the tic..its a fuckin great place to see pj...amazing sound..
    Paka wrote:
    how did you do it?
    i refresh page,nothing ,i refresh page,nothing i refresh page,nothing .see the tic in good section,i clik,,sold out was the answer
    so got from ticketmaster..bad seats,,up..so i buy ebay..good seats..meet people ,the ones they sold me the tic..its a fuckin great place to see pj...amazing sound..

Looks like I'll have to wait for the MSG next time around. Unless I win the lottery very soon. MSG has to be done though. We'll get that plane charter next time D and Europe will take over the garden!! :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:
    Looks like I'll have to wait for the MSG next time around. Unless I win the lottery very soon. MSG has to be done though. We'll get that plane charter next time D and Europe will take over the garden!! :D
    im ok actually....i know that Berlin will be the best...again.. :D .ok the venue in MSG .the sound..BUT Berlin feeling.......its something u cant put words on it
    veddertown wrote:
    im ok actually....i know that Berlin will be the best...again.. :D .ok the venue in MSG .the sound..BUT Berlin feeling.......its something u cant put words on it

Yeah, I've tried to persuade the missus that Berlin would be hard to beat but we can't get childcare beyond London so it'll have to wait until the next Euro tour :cry: 2011 :D

• Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Yeah, I've tried to persuade the missus that Berlin would be hard to beat but we can't get childcare beyond London so it'll have to wait until the next Euro tour :cry: 2011 :D

I am thinking of going over for the NY shows but can't decide! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    veddertown wrote:

my next target is this :)
    south_american_flags_of_south_america_map_poster-p228143982229022156tdcp_400.jpg
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    I am looking forward to Berlin, the venue seems immense and everyone who went last year said it was amazing. Werchter is climbing my ranks of anticpation, the line up is really good so I will have to be on best behaviour in Arras.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    veddertown wrote:

my next target is this :)
    south_american_flags_of_south_america_map_poster-p228143982229022156tdcp_400.jpg

Yup! Black in Buenos Aires is one of the best PJ moments ever and I want a piece of it :D The 2 nights in Santiago were pretty special too!

dottles wrote:
    I so I will have to be on best behaviour in Arras.
    :lol::lol::lol: ..nice way of thinking..
    dottles wrote:

D, I have no idea why you are laughing, I am going to be a good girl on tour! Can you not see my halo shining?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

D, I have no idea why you are laughing, I am going to be a good girl on tour! Can you not see my halo shining?
    im laughing in the picxture u dont move,or sing in Arras for keep energy for Werchter next day..
    im laughing in the picxture u dont move,or sing in Arras for keep energy for Werchter next day..

:lol: yeah I doubt I will manage that somehow, but I will defo have to curb any alcohol consumption!
    dottles wrote:

:lol: yeah I doubt I will manage that somehow, but I will defo have to curb any alcohol consumption!
    :shock: alcohol ??whats that?its like a pill,and u take it?? 8-):mrgreen: :roll:
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    dottles wrote:
    I am looking forward to Berlin, the venue seems immense and everyone who went last year said it was amazing. Werchter is climbing my ranks of anticpation, the line up is really good so I will have to be on best behaviour in Arras.
    Oh, fuck yeah.

Wuhlheide Berlin has the best 10c queueing area, ever.

Love that beer garden right there amongst us. Sooooooooooooo convenient. Such damn fine German beer.

Wait, there was a show there? Can't remember anything from it except for Angie onwards :P
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    Hinn wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Oh, fuck yeah.

Love that beer garden right there amongst us. Sooooooooooooo convenient. Such damn fine German beer.

Wait, there was a show there? Can't remember anything from it except for Angie onwards :P
    alot of beer indeed in Berlin..hey !! i remember u..we meet outside the W.C..... :lol::lol: ...
    Hinn wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Oh, fuck yeah.

alot of beer indeed in Berlin..hey !! i remember u..we meet outside the W.C..... :lol::lol: ...

I don't drink beer :oops: but I am sure I will manage to find something!
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Hinn wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Oh, fuck yeah.

Yeah. Another part I really liked about Berlin- how easy it was to make it back to 2nd row.

The mullet and flag may have helped a bit.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    hiya Guys no been on for a while to busy at work latley

would still have to agree Berlin is the best show ive ever been to an can't wait to get back this year
    even though its showing as sold out now would still recomend trying to find a way to get there

by the way the main reason i came on was cause i was flikin about on sky earlier on and came across a program on sky arts 1 eddie vedder on laird hamilton
    thought id let you's know incase any of you havent seen it before
    its repeated at 5.10 uk time tomorrow if any of yous have got sky + was defo worth watching

eddie and laird talkin bought life an surfin really laid back an relaxed film

Cheers Paul :)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16