euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• btw next week we have announce of 5 bands will play with pj in nijmegen at 27-6
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    its impossible tomorrow sales start and we dont have announcement..i have a great price for a flight,,thats why im in a harry :roll: :roll:

I just checked for flights and it said you can't fly from Belgium to Venice unless you pay mega bucks :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ready to buy ticketsssss :D
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • dottles wrote:
    its impossible tomorrow sales start and we dont have announcement..i have a great price for a flight,,thats why im in a harry :roll: :roll:

I just checked for flights and it said you can't fly from Belgium to Venice unless you pay mega bucks :(
    ofcourse..that why i need official confirm from 10c about venice festibal to clik book now to the brussels -milan flight,and then with train to venice 30 euros+ 40 the flight.. :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • BissBiss Posts: 255
    dottles wrote:

If I'm not wrong with ryanair.com you can fly from bruxelles to venice/treviso for 29Euros...
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Biss wrote:
    dottles wrote:

If I'm not wrong with ryanair.com you can fly from bruxelles to venice/treviso for 29Euros...
    +this option yes..i found it around 80 euros..
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    got the money if its Venice great just wont to Portugal but need to know 8-)
  • http://www.pearljamonline.it/newsengver ... m#23022010

i feel i learn speak italian in one day :lol:
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Jennytree wrote:
    They're all run by the same promotor, in different countries. When a band is on tour, you can pretty much guess what festivals they will be playing all over Europe and it gets pretty boring seeing the same band at different festivals. Tis the way of the world I guess.

Ahh thanks - good to know. A lot different than the US where bands almost never headline more then 1 festival.

Also annoying is waiting for the rest of the lineup..just announce all the bands will ya??? ;)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Just looked at the T In The Park site and funnily enough there's no mention of PJ. Can't see them downgrading themselves to the NME/Radio 1 stage so I guess the Scotland gig is a no show or my previous wish of Edinburgh Playhouse on June 20th has been noted and is currently being rubber stamped :D Where's that mawfordinks will all the answers now :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Just looked at the T In The Park site and funnily enough there's no mention of PJ. Can't see them downgrading themselves to the NME/Radio 1 stage so I guess the Scotland gig is a no show or my previous wish of Edinburgh Playhouse on June 20th has been noted and is currently being rubber stamped :D Where's that mawfordinks will all the answers now :lol:

Whens PJ Gonna show Scotland some love !!! :x
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    veddertown wrote:

Hahaha... are you still holding out for this?! Lineup for T/Oxegen is fuckin' woeful!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • so,freaks..what time is the date for take our espresso?? :mrgreen: i fuckin love this bar
    http://www.caffeflorian.com/
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Jennytree wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Hahaha... are you still holding out for this?! Lineup for T/Oxegen is fuckin' woeful!

Yeah still guilty of dreaming :D Agreed on T and Oxegen. Just as shite as ever!!!
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Hurrah!!
    Kat has updated the Euro Tour thread -
    Pearl Jam announced today that they will headlining the Heineken Jammin'
    Festival in Venice, Italy on July 6th, 2010. Tickets will go on sale at
    TicketOne.it on February 25th at 9am CET.

Tickets available at: www.ticketone.it , or by calling infoline +39 02 53 00
    65 01

*Ten Club will not be holding a pre-sale for this festival.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Hurrah!!

Tickets available at: http://www.ticketone.it , or by calling infoline +39 02 53 00
    65 01

NOW BOOK FLIGHT.. :D
  • BRUSSELS - VENICE FLIGHT BOOKED :D
    HOTEL BOOKED :D
    IM ALL SET?OR U HAVE SOME EXTRA SHOWS??? :D
  • dottles wrote:
    Hurrah!!

Tickets available at: http://www.ticketone.it , or by calling infoline +39 02 53 00
    65 01

You going?
    dottles wrote:
    Hurrah!!

65 01

You going?

I don't know, I've never been to Italy, so would love to...
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hurrah!!

65 01

You going?

Are we going Dave???
  • Need to post this here too...

im happy that im going back to the venue that cancel and make me and alot of people so sad that day..
    but thanks God we didnt injure, me and my Sister and her Husbad that day..and most of the people they did are recovery...Now is the time to have some fun ,see the best Band in the world live in Venice
    THANK U PEARL JAM FOR KEEP YOUR PROMISES,THANK U PEARL JAM FOR COME BACK TO VENICE
    WE WILL GIVE U THIS BACK ,WITH THE ONLY WAY WE KNOW..
    WE WILL KEEP ON ROCKIN IN THE FREE WORLD......
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You going?

Are we going Dave???

:lol: I love it, if you were a girl you'd be fluttering your eyelashes now!
    Yes, you both should go, Dave one more show before your skint student days begin, you deserve it :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    You going?

Are we going Dave???

NO WE BLOODY WELL ARE NOT!!

I'VE NO MONEY AND YOU HAVE A RELATIONSHIP TO THINK ABOUT

Unless your paying of course :D
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Are we going Dave???

Yes, you both should go, Dave one more show before your skint student days begin, you deserve it :D

Stop encouraging him :twisted:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Are we going Dave???

:shifty: Who me? ...I am sweet and innocent, you know that!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Are we going Dave???

:shifty: Who me? ...I am sweet and innocent, you know that![/quote]

Whos sweet and inocent? If I go to anymore shows my wife is gonna leave me :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    Whos sweet and inocent? If I go to anymore shows my wife is gonna leave me :lol:

you aint gonna blame that on me either :lol:
    I am sweet and innocent! :lol:;)
    Your wife not a fan then? That's a shame, I suppose she is letting you do 5 shows already! Can you not just blame Dave? :mrgreen::lol: (only joking Dave!)

Well if I win the lotto we'll all go, and I'll pay for your wife to go to an Italian spa or something whilst we're at the show!
    dottles wrote:
    I am sweet and innocent! :lol:;)
    Your wife not a fan then? That's a shame, I suppose she is letting you do 5 shows already! Can you not just blame Dave? :mrgreen::lol: (only joking Dave!)

Well if I win the lotto we'll all go, and I'll pay for your wife to go to an Italian spa or something whilst we're at the show!

Now that would work :D