euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Paka wrote:
    good morning everyone.
    lovely spring weather in zurich - what about the rest of le continent?

ok so 6th is official. Pearl Jam European Tour 2010 theoretically 'complete'. now i should actually make my decision about what I'll do after the historic 30th of June in Berlin. but there's something telling me that I should still wait. what do you guys reckon? is that it or will there be more?
    I'll probably wait until the line-up for Locarno is being announced early next month. really hope there wont be any 'TBD's' then.
    if no dates get added, i think you people will see Paka the Kea in Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin and Arras.
    who of you has been thinking about a short trip to the US if the spring-orgy everybody's rumoring about will happen? good friend of mine is a flight attendant and she offered me and DIMITRIS a very cheap flight to wherever I want to go for my birthday last year. still haven't made use of it so i'm really thinking about going to one of the gigs that might happen in may. 8-):D
    FIXED :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    :lol: ...bro, I aint gonna fly anywhere with greeks this year. that's fuckin too risky.. :lol:;)
  • Paka wrote:
    :lol: ...bro, I aint gonna fly anywhere with greeks this year. that's fuckin too risky.. :lol:;)
    :lol::lol: U are not the only one..im not fly with Greeks too.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    hey gals and guys quick question, I'm making the trip to europe in june from australia, and my friend informed me that there might be a restriction on how many times you can pass through london in a certain time period...just curious as to if anyone can shed some light on this... right now the plan is to fly to london and then go to belfast and then back to london for HRC and after italy back to london to fly home...might seem like a silly question but as we've never been and i've never left the country would be great to find out :)

thanks
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    joely_91 wrote:
    hey gals and guys quick question, I'm making the trip to europe in june from australia, and my friend informed me that there might be a restriction on how many times you can pass through london in a certain time period...just curious as to if anyone can shed some light on this... right now the plan is to fly to london and then go to belfast and then back to london for HRC and after italy back to london to fly home...might seem like a silly question but as we've never been and i've never left the country would be great to find out :)

thanks
    Hmm, I've never heard of such a restriction, is that supposed to be limited to the airport(s) or the city? I don't think that rule really exists, but then again, with the recent new security regulations, you never know... Maybe our British friends here can shed some light on it?
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Paka wrote:
    good morning everyone.
    My part of Zurich has nice weather too, thank you.

:lol:
    Paka wrote:
    I'll probably wait until the line-up for Locarno is being announced early next month. really hope there wont be any 'TBD's' then.
    I say wait until then, I have a feeling that good things will come... 8-)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Kloddz wrote:
    Paka wrote:
    good morning everyone.
    My part of Zurich has nice weather too, thank you.

:lol:
    Paka wrote:
    I say wait until then, I have a feeling that good things will come... 8-)
    the rumor is only eddie go for special guest..dont see that happen 8-)
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Kloddz wrote:
    joely_91 wrote:

thanks
    Hmm, I've never heard of such a restriction, is that supposed to be limited to the airport(s) or the city? I don't think that rule really exists, but then again, with the recent new security regulations, you never know... Maybe our British friends here can shed some light on it?

Never heard of that guys. I think there is a restriction for traffic but that would not effect you Im sure. Dont think you have any problems as long as all your passport and ID is in good order.
  • lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    lcd sounsystem announced in lisbon
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    pearl jam-itis :D:lol:

similar to Ian's proposed glasto-enteritis to allow him to go to Berlin :D

Thankfully, no need for Glasto-enteritis as my boss has agreed to the leave! :D

Trying to persuade my housemate that a few days holiday in Amsterdam would be fun as he's been wanting to go for years, it's not working! Tickets booked so far to visit Anne Frank house and the Heineken brewery, Gaslight Anthem at the Melkweg... was hoping for Hold Steady too but they're playing on 21/6... would've gone had I not already paid up for my flight to Dublin... they better do Glasto! Hold Steady were ace when saw them in Falmouth and London last year.

Some news about Arras too, checked the Main Square Festival website today, location is definitely the Citadel and it's only 1k from the train station so ideal for those of us with hotels booked. Gates on the Saturday are, IIRC, 12.00 and Pearl Jam is scheduled to finish at 02:00 on the Sunday. Wonder who is support for that day? Headliner for 2 is Black Eyed Peas... no chance of me going to that one.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    My Dublin tickets arrived today!!! :thumbup: Listened to all the Aus/NZ boots since Monday and the excitement level is through the roof! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    My Dublin tickets arrived today!!! :thumbup: Listened to all the Aus/NZ boots since Monday and the excitement level is through the roof! :D
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap: :wave: :wave: :wave:
    U WILL BE IN THE MUST SEE PEARL JAM SHOW..!!!!!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap: :wave: :wave: :wave:
    U WILL BE IN THE MUST SEE PEARL JAM SHOW..!!!!!

As you know D it's going to be my first and you'll remember how that feels :D I'm still trying to find a way of seeing another show after Hyde Park though. I'm not going to want to leave you guys after 3 days :cry:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • LCD Soundsystem will play with that Pearl Jam at Oeiras Alive in Portugal

http://www.everythingisnew.pt
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    ilockyer wrote:

Thankfully, no need for Glasto-enteritis as my boss has agreed to the leave! :D

Trying to persuade my housemate that a few days holiday in Amsterdam would be fun as he's been wanting to go for years, it's not working! Tickets booked so far to visit Anne Frank house and the Heineken brewery, Gaslight Anthem at the Melkweg... was hoping for Hold Steady too but they're playing on 21/6... would've gone had I not already paid up for my flight to Dublin... they better do Glasto! Hold Steady were ace when saw them in Falmouth and London last year.

Some news about Arras too, checked the Main Square Festival website today, location is definitely the Citadel and it's only 1k from the train station so ideal for those of us with hotels booked. Gates on the Saturday are, IIRC, 12.00 and Pearl Jam is scheduled to finish at 02:00 on the Sunday. Wonder who is support for that day? Headliner for 2 is Black Eyed Peas... no chance of me going to that one.

Awww, you came to Falmouth, so the Pavillions :D yep indeed they were good.
    When are you fitting in Amsterdam? You need to have stroopwafels!!
    02.00am finish at Arras, blinking 'eck that puts a new spin on going to Belguim! I can't see them playing until then really.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Good evening all, Mark Lanegan in April :D Maybe even STP will come up north or do me a favour and play Berlin while we are there
  • philthehip wrote:
    Good evening all, Mark Lanegan in April :D Maybe even STP will come up north or do me a favour and play Berlin while we are there

Asking a lot there mate. Wouldn't hold your breath.
    philthehip wrote:

I faint when I hold my breath. That would just be silly :(
    philthehip wrote:

Evening you two :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • smart arse ;)
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Evening you two :mrgreen:

Hello Dottles, how are you?
  • philthehip wrote:

You never ask me how i am :cry:
  • philthehip wrote:

:( ,same here..
    philthehip wrote:

Yer thats because you dont have a spa in your room :lol: Hi Dottles ;)
    philthehip wrote:

:( ,same here..

Oh shit yer, you have all the ouzo ;)
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::mrgreen: I'm ok thanks Phil, watching Footloose :lol: Yourself?

And Dave, how might you be? Recovered from your uni acceptance?

You two decided to accompany me to more shows yet, I'm a single female you know!!!

Dimitris, you are always good, you're Greek!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::mrgreen: I'm ok thanks Phil, watching Footloose :lol: Yourself?

And Dave, how might you be? Recovered from your uni acceptance?

You two decided to accompany me to more shows yet, I'm a single female you know!!!

Dimitris, you are always good, you're Greek!

Im just chilling to some tunes. Having a drink and generally being a slob tonight :D
    dottles wrote:

Dave she is a single white female. Was a film made about them?
  • philthehip wrote:

:?: Wha choo talkin' about philip?
    philthehip wrote:

:?: Wha choo talkin' about philip?

Oh forget it :lol: