• PakaPaka Posts: 471
    strange-o

what pages are you refreshing atm d? ;)
  • Paka wrote:
    strange-o

what pages are you refreshing atm d? ;)
    THE OFFICIAL SITE 8-):mrgreen:
    need to book flights..all goes up any day passing
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    you mean the terrible one - all green and stinky, advertising for dutch bile-juice??

or the other one, pink and white and alicia key-ish? :D;)
  • Paka wrote:
    you mean the terrible one - all green and stinky, advertising for dutch bile-juice??

or the other one, pink and white and alicia key-ish? :D;)
    the terrible green one... :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • btw...what we waiting for..they are lazy Italians..probably will put it at night.. :lol:
    http://www.lastfm.de/event/1408073+Heineken+Jammin’+Festival+2010#lineup

news by any chance?
  • Paka wrote:
    http://www.lastfm.de/event/1408073+Heineken+Jammin’+Festival+2010#lineup

news by any chance?
    its up a month now this ;)
    oh ok..

wow...if this is true and i decide to attend, i might actually hear boom boom pow live. now that makes me all the more excited!! :D
  • veruzveruz Posts: 24
    the 6th in Mestre: Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, Skunk Anansie, Gossip, Wolfmother
    Milano 11.13.1996 - Milano 06.22.2000 - Milano 09.17.2006 - Torino 09.19.2006 - Venezia 07.06.2010 - Milano 06.20.2014 - Harlem Apollo Theater 09.10.2022 - New York 09.11.2022 - New York 09.04.2024
  • veruz wrote:
    we all know,.,the official announcement we waiting :D
    veruz wrote:

wish or fact?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Paka wrote:
    veruz wrote:

wish or fact?

:lol: i was thinking the same thing, nothing on the web to confirm as far as I've seen.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • the site crAsh??
    the site crAsh??

which one? the green stinky one or the other one.. :lol:

ahh...not too excited about venice. I WANT LOCARNO!!! :twisted: :?
  • Paka wrote:
    the site crAsh??

which one? the green stinky one or the other one.. :lol:

ahh...not too excited about venice. I WANT LOCARNO!!! :twisted: :?
    the green one,,cant get it..whats the other one?
    livenation.it

well..they must be updating it right now..
  • Paka wrote:
    livenation.it

the green is crashed
    Paka wrote:
    livenation.it

the green is crashed

Back up with no changes :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Defo no PJ at T in the Park as rumoured on here previously. The main acts have been announced today as -
    Kasabian, Muse, Eminem, Jay-Z, Dizzee Rascal, Paolo Nutini, Empire Of The Sun, Stereophonics, The Prodigy, 30 Seconds To Mars, Biffy Clyro, Florence and the Machine, Calvin Harris, Faithless, La Roux, The Coral, The Courteeners, Gossip, The Temper Trap and Wolfmother
    well they've put some text in there: http://heineken.it/main/HeinekenJamminFestival/

that's not the line-up is it? rhcp? police? nah..can't be..
  • Paka wrote:
    well they've put some text in there: http://heineken.it/main/HeinekenJamminFestival/

mmmm
  • How do you pronounce HJF?

Try it: it's the sound of most rock festival of the summer from 1998 to today.
    One, two, sometimes three days of music at full volume, hot boxes, hysterical public that enjoys the sound of summer, the best artists on the planet. Heineken Jammin Festival is the only Italian event that rivals the major events in international music.
    From Imola in Mestre, every mid-June, went on stage 11 editions in a crescendo of numbers, the public, guests.

From the Placebo Fatboy Slim, from Lenny Kravitz to Muse, Tori Amos from the Red Hot Chili Peppers. And Police, Massive Attack, REM, Oasis, the largest in the metal, the best Italians. And of course, Vasco Rossi, who stops traffic when it arrives and all hell breaks loose.

For instance, imagine 28 days of total music, 180 concerts, 224 hours of programming, a sound system of 340 speakers, 1.000Kw lights. And one million two hundred thousand spectators.

And after a pause in 2009, Heineken Jammin 'Festival returns to renew the appointment for his loyalists: with four days of great rock 3 to 6 July 2010 and an exceptional cast for more than 40 hours of live music.

Are you waiting? Tickets are on sale!
    dottles wrote:

haha. finally. now the 10c-news later this afternoon please!

Rage is playing as well...crazy, just a crazy summer
  • Paka wrote:

this is not the line-up....they are mentioned as ex headliner in the HJF...If I've understood what you mean...

cmq....evvai!!!
    If I had known then what I know now....
  • this is 15 days news...grgrgrg
  • finally the shades...are raised
  • finally the shades...are raised
    wellcome to the forum,poet :)
  • Do they have IHOP's in Europe???

Free pancakes!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • BissBiss Posts: 255
    I much prefer Udine...or Locarno...but not a festival...doh... :(
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!