euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertown wrote:
    Good to see all the same faces are still here. I've not been on that much in the last week or so because of being ill with my long running saga of a sinus infection but I've got an appointment on 10th March to get my nose broken and my sinuses widened which makes me smile because I thought I'd be going to Dublin with black eyes. Still no gig for the 6th I see and nothing for Greece, Scotland, Denmark etc..? No good rumours about? Saw philthehip still has a job so at least there's good news for some of us. :D
    book greece hotel for 6th!!just saying... :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • this thread makes me sad............but i'm happy for you all. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: (they only let me roll my eyes twenty times)
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    this thread makes me sad............but i'm happy for you all. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: (they only let me roll my eyes twenty times)

wondered what you were doing here... you gonna get your days march/april/may ??!??!

or just put in a few extra hours and buy some plane tickets?
  • this thread makes me sad............but i'm happy for you all. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: (they only let me roll my eyes twenty times)
    hahahahahah..u look great man...hey Erik,,no i see your post ,remember to ask u something..how was the 1/2 full at philly 2???couse i see in ... video that must be fuckin great!!!!this is so fucking great live song!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • this thread makes me sad............but i'm happy for you all. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: (they only let me roll my eyes twenty times)
    hahahahahah..u look great man...hey Erik,,no i see your post ,remember to ask u something..how was the 1/2 full at philly 2???couse i see in ... video that must be fuckin great!!!!this is so fucking great live song!!

yeah D...1/2 full was awesome in Philly....but i liked it a little more in Mansfield in '08 when i was front row! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

hey Brisk brother....maybe you or one of your mates will relay these shows for us poor folk who can't make it and live vicariously through the relay threads. :mrgreen:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Howdy peeps,
    How are you all on this Monday? All good I hope!

I guess that the T in the Park rumours have subsided somewhat, but the line up is released tomorrow so it will be interesting to see who is actually playing.

D, you reckoning on Athens then for the 6th? So, no Italian date then?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Howdy peeps,

I guess that the T in the Park rumours have subsided somewhat, but the line up is released tomorrow so it will be interesting to see who is actually playing.

lol..dont know.....its difficult...we wait.. :)
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy peeps,

I know, I know :( :lol: :(

But hey at least the sun is shining here, spring is on it's way and it's my pay day on Friday :D
    People going to the Werchter show on 4th July, are you going by train from paris? How long does it take and how much is it costing?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy peeps,

I know, I know :( :lol: :(

But hey at least the sun is shining here, spring is on it's way and it's my pay day on Friday :D
    People going to the Werchter show on 4th July, are you going by train from paris? How long does it take and how much is it costing?

No prices yet,couse u can book now so months ahead
    the trip from arras to brussels is 1 hour 42 minutes + the waiting for change train (depence when u change train-most in lille)and from brussels to leuven is 20 minutes ,the place near the venue(u take festival bus from the re)
  • book greece hotel for 6th!!just saying... :D

dimitri for 6th you will be in venice ....sure!!! 8-)
    OCEANS ::: A Tribute To PEARL JAM

www.myspace.com/oceansweb
  • book greece hotel for 6th!!just saying... :D

i just got the info..the company bring them to Greece said to me NO ...
    IT WAS A DREAM,,AND GONE...
    :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:
    book greece hotel for 6th!!just saying... :D

i just got the info..the company bring them to Greece said to me NO ...
    IT WAS A DREAM,,AND GONE...
    :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:

Awww D, big snuggly hugs for you :( Maybe next year the will do a residency in Greece :);)
    ...and thank you for the 4th july info, I am pondering!

So, when are the Venice festival confirmations meant to be out?
  • dottles wrote:

So, when are the Venice festival confirmations meant to be out?
    TOMORROW..
  • CONFIRMED! tomorrow official :mrgreen:

• CONFIRMED! tomorrow official :mrgreen:
    dont fuckin smile ,,ill kick your ass.. :roll: :D:mrgreen: :evil: :roll: :o :shock:
  • :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    hey Brisk brother....maybe you or one of your mates will relay these shows for us poor folk who can't make it and live vicariously through the relay threads. :mrgreen:

i'll do it for you :D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Just found out today the agency I'd booked Dublin tickets with have gone into liquidation and are being investigated for fraud so right now I have no tickets just a hotel. Going to try a few places but if anyone hears of any going spare PLEASE pm me. I need 2 seated or standing it doesn't matter as long as I'm in the room. This is shit news as I was just about to organise my travel plans although we'll definately be in Dublin anyway whether we have to leave without any tickets. :(
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Just found out today the agency I'd booked Dublin tickets with have gone into liquidation and are being investigated for fraud so right now I have no tickets just a hotel. Going to try a few places but if anyone hears of any going spare PLEASE pm me. I need 2 seated or standing it doesn't matter as long as I'm in the room. This is shit news as I was just about to organise my travel plans although we'll definately be in Dublin anyway whether we have to leave without any tickets. :(
    :shock:
    veddertown wrote:

Have you had a look on the tickets needed thread or in any of the Facebook groups?
    Get Me In doesn't seem to have any, Seatwave and Viagogo prices are :o ...
  • dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Have you had a look on the tickets needed thread or in any of the Facebook groups?
    facebook what??,,and i need to fix some,, 8-)
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Yeah cheers, I'm trying all the options and I've not found anything cheap but I'm not expecting to. I'll be happy if I get something before bedtime but I've got a while to look yet so no panic. I'm such a panic buyer though :shock:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:

Sorted!! :D Ebay, £200 for 2 x tickets section E, lower tier centre. Will be in my hands by the weekend!! :D

veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Sorted!! :D Ebay, £200 for 2 x tickets section E, lower tier centre. Will be in my hands by the weekend!! :D

:clap: :thumbup: You are a panic buyer but coolio!!
  • veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

ALL IN...ALL GOOD........see u in breakfast ;)
    veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

ALL IN...ALL GOOD........see u in breakfast ;)

Will be a good breakfast that morning and then Belfast at night. This is the best day since the last time I panic booked Dublin tickets :lol:

• veddertown wrote:

Will be a good breakfast that morning and then Belfast at night. This is the best day since the last time I panic booked Dublin tickets :lol:
    :thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Good morning........so Heineken Jammin Festival in Mestre announce today
  • BissBiss Posts: 255
    45 minutes...
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Biss wrote:
    45 minutes...
    DONT SEE IT... 8-) :?