Comments

• http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381707/

was this the film you were on about?
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381707/

No, no it was not :lol:
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Almost confirmed..just added another show to my list.

Nijmegen

Other festivals have disappointed me and Nijmegen seems to be good timing wise. Plus I can make a stop in Amsterdam before hand and bring some wacky tabacky to the fest :mrgreen:

Just hope they don't add wolfmother. :?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Dave she is a single white female. Was a film made about them?

:?: Wha choo talkin' about philip?

Oh forget it :lol:

:lol::lol: hence why I never mentioned 'white' Phil, no associations with that film :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

:shock: :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

Dimitris, you are always good, you're Greek!
    :D Danm right!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Red Lukin wrote:

Nijmegen

Other festivals have disappointed me and Nijmegen seems to be good timing wise. Plus I can make a stop in Amsterdam before hand and bring some wacky tabacky to the fest :mrgreen:

Cool, what other shows are you going to?
    Nijmegen does look a good one :)
  • Red Lukin wrote:

Nijmegen

:mrgreen: i knew u will choose this one.. ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:

Ive seen that film :?

...in a gay hotel :wtf:

Story for another time :lol:
    dottles wrote:

Indeed it is :lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:

defo one for the tour!
    dottles wrote:

Comfirmed are Dublin, Belfast and Berlin. Been waiting on festivals, especially hard rock, but so far they've been a bit disappointing for me. So plan to go to Amsterdam and Rockin park, then likely rent a car and see some parts of germany and france before heading home.

You're a smart man. I barely knew I was going. :D

Isn't this wierd. When I go to buy tix I get a price of 151,80 EUR, but when I hit translate to english I get £ 151.80. Isn't £ pounds? If so is livenation trying to rip me off?
    Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Comfirmed are Dublin, Belfast and Berlin. Been waiting on festivals, especially hard rock, but so far they've been a bit disappointing for me. So plan to go to Amsterdam and Rockin park, then likely rent a car and see some parts of germany and france before heading home.

Isn't this wierd. When I go to buy tix I get a price of 151,80 EUR, but when I hit translate to english I get £ 151.80. Isn't £ pounds? If so is livenation trying to rip me off?

They sure are. It should be something like £135
    philthehip wrote:

Bastards. I haven't even got to europe and I'm already getting ripped off.
  • Red Lukin wrote:

this is the vip ones?i bought regular tix ..and go to livenation nl to buy so u buy in euros..but if i remember well 169 euros is the prices of the ticket,so in guess 151 pound is correct
    Red Lukin wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Bastards. I haven't even got to europe and I'm already getting ripped off.

Are you just going for the 27th June date?
  • i just check..169 in ther deluxe tix so 151 pounds its ok,,they dont steal u..no worries
    edited February 2010
    No sorry that was for 2 tickets - not VIP

Hey Phil - ya I think that's the only date in NL - the 27th

Edit - do you think they will sell out? Imight wait in case someone like Roger Waters or Paul McCartney is annouced at Hard Rock

I know I'm dreaming,.,
    Post edited by Red Lukin on
    Copied from Livenation

In English - Rank Description Price Type Price (EUR) Number
    1 Pitch Normal £ 75.90

In Dutch - Rang Omschrijving Prijssoort Prijs (EUR) Aantal
    1 Staanplaats Normaal 75,90 EUR
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    Copied from Livenation

1 Pitch Normal £ 75.90

GO TO DUTCH ONE
    GO TO DUTCH ONE

Thanks - I know which is better. Just confirming that LN is a scam.

Forget it..im pissed now..im just gonna hop the barbed wire fence.
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Copied from Livenation

1 Pitch Normal £ 75.90

:lol::lol: WTF what a bastards.... If Euro is Pound 1 on 1 i'm going to sell a lot to the UK :twisted:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Copied from Livenation

1 Pitch Normal £ 75.90

I think the £ symbol is just a typo since it has Price (EUR) written beside it.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Oh yeah baby, Wolfmother and Ben Harper confirmed for Arras

http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/en/home/
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    Oh yeah baby, Wolfmother and Ben Harper confirmed for Arras

Im a little bit depressed by that really. Im happy to be seeing Ben Harper and Wolfmother are OK but I was hoping for some variety
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    philthehip wrote:

Im a little bit depressed by that really. Im happy to be seeing Ben Harper and Wolfmother are OK but I was hoping for some variety

I love Ben Harper but after Dublin And Belfast I was hoping he wouldn't be at Hyde Park so we could have a change but at least it might increase the chance of another Ed appearance. Wolfmother once will be enough for me though they are quite good I must admit.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I love Ben Harper but after Dublin And Belfast I was hoping he wouldn't be at Hyde Park so we could have a change but at least it might increase the chance of another Ed appearance. Wolfmother once will be enough for me though they are quite good I must admit.

And being in France I was hoping for some local talent too. Some French cafe music to watch the sun go down
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Once you see two or three festival line-up's you can pretty much guess which bands you are likely to see at any of the Euro ones which I suppose put's me off festivals a bit. Not counting the fact that I'm no spring chicken either and can't be arsed to stand all day. All said if PJ are on the top of the bill it's altogether different given the anticipation around my house right now. Even my kids are excited that I'm seeing PJ!! :D Maybe they just want me to shut up? :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Jennytree wrote:
    I think the £ symbol is just a typo since it has Price (EUR) written beside it.

I'd believe it if it was someone other than Live Nation or Ticketmaster :roll:
  • lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    gogol bordello announced in lisbon
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead