euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Paka wrote:
    Don't give up your hope for Locarno - the line-up announcement is just around the corner (+ca. 3 weeks..;))

and stop wasting money on your hair - wait till june, I'm very talented with scissors, trust me.. :lol:
    assets_LARGE_t_420_2159223_type11495.jpg
    I was thinking the same :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    oh bugger! that was a clue too much...
    we'll then, ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce myself: Depp, Johnny Depp's my name. looking forward to seeing you all this summer.

O Ruwar toolmond ;)
  • Paka wrote:
    we'll then, ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce myself: Depp, Johnny Depp's my name. looking forward to seeing you all this summer.

O Ruwar toolmond ;)
    i guess your real name is Vlado Deep
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Paka wrote:

O Ruwar toolmond ;)
    Will you bring your wife? 8-)
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• tggi.jpg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Kloddz wrote:
    Paka wrote:
    Don't give up your hope for Locarno - the line-up announcement is just around the corner (+ca. 3 weeks..;))

and stop wasting money on your hair - wait till june, I'm very talented with scissors, trust me.. :lol:
    assets_LARGE_t_420_2159223_type11495.jpg
    I was thinking the same :lol:

Well I saved some cash today as she gave me £25 off my hair cut and colour :D but I promptly spent it on new perfume :lol:

So, Tuesday for Jammin in Venice then...hmmm.... :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    ben harper will be the opener in belfast too
    http://www.benharper.com/#/tour

also, ben will play in oporto july 17, so probably he will not support pj in lisbon
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • THANKS FOR THE INFO :D
  • lellopj wrote:
    ben harper will be the opener in belfast too
    http://www.benharper.com/#/tour

also, ben will play in oporto july 17, so probably he will not support pj in lisbon
    its 7 days awy from 10th that pj play in Lisbon..
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    So, any more rumours? Anybody made more plans?
    Is it June yet?

I wish it was June, but first I gotta get through a meeting tomorrow which could see me out of my job :shock:
    So fingers crossed all ;)

Hey Phil, how did you get on?
    All good I hope!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    So, any more rumours? Anybody made more plans?
    Is it June yet?

I wish it was June, but first I gotta get through a meeting tomorrow which could see me out of my job :shock:
    So fingers crossed all ;)

Hey Phil, how did you get on?
    All good I hope!
    for not answer is a bad or good thing?? :shock:
  • good morning..i need action. :mrgreen:
    good morning..i need action. :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Is it tour time yet?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    in the italian heineken jammin festival's blog there's a guy called graziano who said that he's in contact with someone of the festival staff. well he said that pj won't come to mestre but to udine on july 7cause the day before they will play in greece. what do you think dimitris. is it possible?
    but remember, it's just a web rumour, nothing more.
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • lellopj wrote:
    in the italian heineken jammin festival's blog there's a guy called graziano who said that he's in contact with someone of the festival staff. well he said that pj won't come to mestre but to udine on july 7cause the day before they will play in greece. what do you think dimitris. is it possible?
    but remember, it's just a web rumour, nothing more.
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611&p=2770704&hilit=greece#p2770704
    search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&keywords=greece&t=118611&sf=msgonly&ch=-1&start=30
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611&p=2724752&hilit=greece#p2724752
    yes..i post it alot of times..6th july was from the beggining the only date pj can play in Greece!!!!in the rockwave festival....
    but all talk and was so sure about 6th in udine,so there wasnt free date...!!!!!
    now after i answer..i can get this heart attact i was ready to get when i read your post
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Isn't Greece teetering on the edge of civil unrest owing to some financial hassles? doubt very much you'll see Pj there this summer. Sorry D.
  • eldarion75 wrote:
    Isn't Greece teetering on the edge of civil unrest owing to some financial hassles? doubt very much you'll see Pj there this summer. Sorry D.
    we have money man..we just fool the rest of the Europe...
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Since when has civil unrest been a cause for PJ not to play a show? Remember this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd9iOpMSOns
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    eldarion75 wrote:

:lol::lol:

And for that you will also get Ben Harper with his careless 7 for free 8-)
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • RideRick wrote:
    eldarion75 wrote:

:lol::lol:

And for that you will also get Ben Harper with his careless 7 for free 8-)
    :lol: 4 times!!!!!!
  • Kloddz wrote:
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Since when has civil unrest been a cause for PJ not to play a show? Remember this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd9iOpMSOns
    me and jeff.... :lol:
  • any chance to get the news this...month...??
    any chance to get the news this...month...??

Lets blinking well hope so D!
  • dottles wrote:
    any chance to get the news this...month...??

Lets blinking well hope so D!
    hope dies last :lol:
  • Good Morning!!!anyone else here??? :mrgreen:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Good Morning!

Actually have no idea if it's a good one today as didn't get up 'til gone 12! Off to watch rugby this afternoon, going to a concert this evening and then late night UFC on TV. People beating the hell out of each other is the best post-pub entertainment going!

Also, got confirmation yesterday of my leave for Berlin and Arras!!!

Now, whether to go to Amsterdam for a couple of days after Berlin or to go to France? Decisions Decisions!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    Good Morning!

Actually have no idea if it's a good one today as didn't get up 'til gone 12! Off to watch rugby this afternoon, going to a concert this evening and then late night UFC on TV. People beating the hell out of each other is the best post-pub entertainment going!

Also, got confirmation yesterday of my leave for Berlin and Arras!!!

Now, whether to go to Amsterdam for a couple of days after Berlin or to go to France? Decisions Decisions!
    Decisions indeed :) Cool you got your leave though, bought youir Berlin ticket yet?
    Going to a concert huh, who you off to see?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Berlin ticket bought a while back, the fall back option was a bout of Glastoenteritis which would've seen me off for the week! :)

Am going to see Francis Dunnery, was lead singer in a band called It Bites, and also an exceptionally good guitarist at the Phoenix Art Centre.

Also, anyone thinking of Berlin to Gdynia for the Open'er festival, there's a train leaves Berlin at 8am which would get you there in plenty of time.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits