euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyer wrote:
    Berlin ticket bought a while back, the fall back option was a bout of Glastoenteritis which would've seen me off for the week! :)

Am going to see Francis Dunnery, was lead singer in a band called It Bites, and also an exceptionally good guitarist at the Phoenix Art Centre.

Also, anyone thinking of Berlin to Gdynia for the Open'er festival, there's a train leaves Berlin at 8am which would get you there in plenty of time.
    airberlin open a flights to Gdansk.2 days ago
    Departure.1-7 and back 3-7..
    93 euros total
    http://www.airberlin.com/booking/flight ... 2&MARKT=GB
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    ilockyer wrote:
    Berlin ticket bought a while back, the fall back option was a bout of Glastoenteritis which would've seen me off for the week! :)

Am going to see Francis Dunnery, was lead singer in a band called It Bites, and also an exceptionally good guitarist at the Phoenix Art Centre.

Also, anyone thinking of Berlin to Gdynia for the Open'er festival, there's a train leaves Berlin at 8am which would get you there in plenty of time.
    airberlin open a flights to Gdansk.2 days ago
    Departure.1-7 and back 3-7..
    93 euros total
    http://www.airberlin.com/booking/flight ... 2&MARKT=GB

Does this mean you're now going to Gdynia as well now? I know you were having trouble working out how it could be done due to costs etc.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:

Does this mean you're now going to Gdynia as well now? I know you were having trouble working out how it could be done due to costs etc.
    nop..is the only show i pass ...if i go no time to be in Arras ..i already book for 2th july my flight to Paris from Berlin
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • btw ,anyone knows if there are lockers in Paris Nord metro-train station in Paris???
    i wanna go around paris for some hours before i take the train to Arras
    No idea - but you might be able to help with something.... what time did the Berlin gig finish last year?
  • ilockyer wrote:
    No idea - but you might be able to help with something.... what time did the Berlin gig finish last year?
    around 23:00
  • Do I book Arras and Werchter now or wait for this illusive 6th date to be released in the hope it will be in Udine or Venice...?/?? :?
    2009 - Shephards Bush, Manchester, London
    2010 - Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 - Manchester 1+2, Berlin 1+2, Stockholm, Oslo
    2014 - Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes
  • Do I book Arras and Werchter now or wait for this illusive 6th date to be released in the hope it will be in Udine or Venice...?/?? :?
    or Greece?? :mrgreen:

I'd settle for Greece i guess... :D

The waiting really is driving me mad!!!! :roll:

i know,believe me..if u want to go Arras and Werchter u have to book fast,or prebook hotel via booking .com couse hotels goes up!!
  • or Greece?? :mrgreen:

i know,believe me..if u want to go Arras and Werchter u have to book fast,or prebook hotel via booking .com couse hotels goes up!!

Thanks, I'll have to get a move on!!!

The planning is turning into a nightmare, on the day of the Belfast show I have an exam which I didn't know about so I'm trying to have it moved to an Irish school so I can do both shows and do my exam...

:x :roll: :roll:
  • Thanks, I'll have to get a move on!!!

The planning is turning into a nightmare, on the day of the Belfast show I have an exam which I didn't know about so I'm trying to have it moved to an Irish school so I can do both shows and do my exam...

:x :roll: :roll:
    i wish u all works out :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Ok, come on now, I need cheery news...where is my sixth show going to be?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Ok, come on now, I need cheery news...where is my sixth show going to be?

rockwave.jpg
    Morning all!

Am making my first trip to Amsterdam the morning after Berlin show, just ordered a ticket to see the Gaslight Anthem at the Melkweg on the 1st. Where should I be looking to check out in the 'dam, am planning to visit the Anne Frank house, maybe the Heineken brewery.

Going to stay in Amsterdam 'til the Saturday morning unless there's a mega unmissable headliner for the Friday night at Arras. I think the last headliner for that will probably be announced soon.
  • ilockyer wrote:
    Morning all!

Am making my first trip to Amsterdam the morning after Berlin show, just ordered a ticket to see the Gaslight Anthem at the Melkweg on the 1st. Where should I be looking to check out in the 'dam, am planning to visit the Anne Frank house, maybe the Heineken brewery.

Going to stay in Amsterdam 'til the Saturday morning unless there's a mega unmissable headliner for the Friday night at Arras. I think the last headliner for that will probably be announced soon.
    Melkweg!!!!i love it..see AIC last year!!!great place and amazing sound!!!
  • MORNING ALL :D
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    MORNING ALL :D

Morning D, its not morning here anymore but Im still dressed for bed :D
  • philthehip wrote:

:D ,,how the work issue went?
    philthehip wrote:

:D ,,how the work issue went?

Im all sorted I think cheers D, Im being relocated but not too far so at least I have a job till after June which is all Im bothered for really, saving the tour money. We will see after that what happens
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Hey Everybody

e9568c78858962503d7eacb752623a9d_Dr%20Nick%20Simpsons.png
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    ilockyer wrote:
    Morning all!

If you can find something on at the Paradiso just around the corner from Melkweg it's a great venue as well. The Heineken brewery is a good visit as is Tussauds and the Van Gogh museum. Vondel Park is a great place to go and relax and some beautiful walks down by the canals. The sex museum is something else too. Be prepared for a long wait if you go to Anne Frank house and stay away from the coffee shops because they all sell evil drugs :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    satansbed wrote:
    Hey Everybody

Yo dude, hows tricks?
  • veddertown wrote:
    and stay away from the coffee shops because they all sell evil drugs :D
    its the only ..intresting street in Amsterdam... :mrgreen:
    veddertown wrote:
    If you can find something on at the Paradiso just around the corner from Melkweg it's a great venue as well. The Heineken brewery is a good visit as is Tussauds and the Van Gogh museum. Vondel Park is a great place to go and relax and some beautiful walks down by the canals. The sex museum is something else too. Be prepared for a long wait if you go to Anne Frank house and stay away from the coffee shops because they all sell evil drugs :D

Thanks! Yeah, am keeping an eye on the Paradiso listings, so hopefully will be something for the Friday night. Was thinking of visiting the Anne Frank house early in the morning, so perhaps will not go too heavily on the Amstel/Heineken the night before!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    philthehip wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    Hey Everybody

Yo dude, hows tricks?
    story dude, i got my tickets for rage in dublin, should be epic
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    ilockyer wrote:
    Morning all!

Cool, you're gonna be well busy... you gotta any time to relax? :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • just watch something from 09.....why i have the feeling that im gonna cry the first time im gonna see live..
    NOTHING LEFT,NOTHING LEFT...
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Morning all!

Cool, you're gonna be well busy... you gotta any time to relax? :lol:

This is why I've booked myself into hotels rather than hostels, so I can get a decent nights sleep ready for the next days excitement. I'll do the being tired and irritable part when I'm back at work!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good to see all the same faces are still here. I've not been on that much in the last week or so because of being ill with my long running saga of a sinus infection but I've got an appointment on 10th March to get my nose broken and my sinuses widened which makes me smile because I thought I'd be going to Dublin with black eyes. Still no gig for the 6th I see and nothing for Greece, Scotland, Denmark etc..? No good rumours about? Saw philthehip still has a job so at least there's good news for some of us. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12