euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    Hurrah it's the weekend!
    ..and do we think the 6th is becoming more likely?
    rgrgrgrgg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • btw after the 6th show,ill be in Barcelona and im travelling to Bilbao at 9th ,the day of the show..so i search a little of Barcelona city...so fuckin beautiful!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    btw after the 6th show,ill be in Barcelona and im travelling to Bilbao at 9th ,the day of the show..so i search a little of Barcelona city...so fuckin beautiful!!!

I've never been to Barcelona, but it is on my defo list of places to visit.
    My cousin live about 90 minutes from the city, he grows grapes, almonds, figs, quince etc :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    btw after the 6th show,ill be in Barcelona and im travelling to Bilbao at 9th ,the day of the show..so i search a little of Barcelona city...so fuckin beautiful!!!

I've never been to Barcelona, but it is on my defo list of places to visit.
    My cousin live about 90 minutes from the city, he grows grapes, almonds, figs, quince etc :D
    ive been in spain alot of times..i love it..Madrid is my favorite place in the world..i ve been to valencia,sevilla,coruna,Ibiza and many more but in Barcelona only pass to change airplane..
    so..this year,,im in.. :D
    ive been in spain alot of times..i love it..Madrid is my favorite place in the world..i ve been to valencia,sevilla,coruna,Ibiza and many more but in Barcelona only pass to change airplane..
    so..this year,,im in.. :D

I love Spain too, I love Madrid and I used to spent 6 weeks a year near Tarifa...love it!
    Not going to Spain on the tour though.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I'm off to Barcelona on Thursday for a long weekend as I have friends living there. Probably best city I have ever been too.

Really pleased with that Hyde park lineup as I have always wanted to see Ben Harper as well, looking to be quite good value, 50 quid for a day in London.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    Happy Valentines to the lucky ones, and also Kung Hei Fat Choi to everyone celebrating New Year...

So, how about a Valentine New Year pressie for us with some confirmations- hurrah! :lol::mrgreen:
  • HAPPY VALEDINE'S DAY TO ALL!!!!!
  • ARE U IN LOVE EUROPE??
  • dottles wrote:
    Happy Valentines to the lucky ones, and also Kung Hei Fat Choi to everyone celebrating New Year...

So, how about a Valentine New Year pressie for us with some confirmations- hurrah! :lol::mrgreen:

Just found you on twitter using the search terms, you guessed it, Pearl Jam :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • mateymate wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Just found you on twitter using the search terms, you guessed it, Pearl Jam :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    mateymate wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: I don't use it very often, but you can tell what I talk about!
    My aunt told me off about my Facebook status the other day relating to the tour as she said she was fed up of hearing about it!
  • good morning freaks!!!!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:

My aunt told me off about my Facebook status the other day relating to the tour as she said she was fed up of hearing about it!

I have seperate lists set up on FB - PJ fans and non-PJ fans. So work people don't get annoyed at all my PJ tour stuff :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I have seperate lists set up on FB - PJ fans and non-PJ fans. So work people don't get annoyed at all my PJ tour stuff :D
    i just check my non pj fans list on facebook..are only 9..!!!!from 868 list... :lol::lol::lol:
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    YAY, Degi booked her flight to Dublin today :D gonna be there at like 11pm monday night ;)
  • Degi wrote:
    YAY, Degi booked her flight to Dublin today :D gonna be there at like 11pm monday night ;)
    see u and there.... :mrgreen: ..and to the other ones.. ;)
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    i will add to the others endorsement of barcelona - one hell of a city.....amazing
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Degi wrote:

11pm? You will still have time to come drinking :D
    philthehip wrote:
    Degi wrote:

i obviously will buddy!! are you going to be there? didnt we wanted to meet the last time in manchester/london? i dont remember, did we? LOL
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Degi wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Degi wrote:

i obviously will buddy!! are you going to be there? didnt we wanted to meet the last time in manchester/london? i dont remember, did we? LOL

:lol: We made all the plans and then I dont really know. We will all be meeting up on this tour so will be fun filled boozing :D
  • its better this time to have shirts with our name and pit name..like school reunion partys :lol::lol::lol:
    but i remember all... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    LOL D. everybody will recognice you...
    maybe i am going to make a sign saying "pit name: Degi/ real name/facebook name: Laura" which i am going to wear on monday night in dublin and the night before the show in berlin.... ;) just for you, in case you dont remember how i look like ;);););););););)
  • Degi wrote:
    LOL D. everybody will recognice you...
    maybe i am going to make a sign saying "pit name: Degi/ real name/facebook name: Laura" which i am going to wear on monday night in dublin and the night before the show in berlin.... ;) just for you, in case you dont remember how i look like ;);););););););)
    I REMEMBER ALL THE GERMANS-UK-IRISH-DUTCH I MET....WITH ITALIANS I HAVE AN ISSUE.. :lol:
    so you say spending the whole friday together, meeting on saturday and seeing each other again in london and manchester several times means i dont have to wear such a stupid sign? YAY ;)
    its better this time to have shirts with our name and pit name..like school reunion partys :lol::lol::lol:
    but i remember all... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I found my shirt over the weekend from my first PJ show (Dublin '06) that I made. It had a sign with "Jennytree" written on the back of it, but now I think all the cool people have met me :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah i have lists set up as well but they all see my status I think :D

T shirts and badges huh, eeek! Myabe I shall remain anonymous :lol:
    Jennytree wrote:

I found my shirt over the weekend from my first PJ show (Dublin '06) that I made. It had a sign with "Jennytree" written on the back of it, but now I think all the cool people have met me :lol:

LOL are you going to wear that one again the night before the show so i can recognize you? :p
    (btw, there are still busses going from the airport to the city at 11pm, right?)
    Degi wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

LOL are you going to wear that one again the night before the show so i can recognize you? :p
    (btw, there are still busses going from the airport to the city at 11pm, right?)

I am hurt that you have forgotten me and all the precious times we spent together :P

Aircoach runs 24hrs from the airport to the city centre - tis a li'l more expensive though.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

I am hurt that you have forgotten me and all the precious times we spent together :P

Aircoach runs 24hrs from the airport to the city centre - tis a li'l more expensive though.

ah, that was you? i remember seeing somebody with loads of metal in her face and dyed hair who was talking to me with a terrible accent... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hehe this time it is going to be easier i hope, gotta get from busaras (thanks to some lovely random person who lives in dublin, i know how to get there from the airport now) to the hotel danni booked, i think its called temple bar hotel or sth. like that...