euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• As long as we don't get Paddy Casey in Dublin again :roll: Sheesh
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Tis the joys of opinions - everyone has one :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • im the only one that they must be paid me for listen them again??its the worst band i saw live in my life..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Jennytree wrote:

I have alot more than one :lol:
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    philthehip wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

I have alot more than one :lol:

I actually liked gomez i just wished i was stoned for them, there music really suits that, ive always wanted to see ben harper, im hoping we get someone differant for dublin and belfast, im not sure id want to see him 3 times in a week
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I liked Gomez too, much better than Idlewild, saw them at a festival this summer and nearly fell asleep.
  • Claireack wrote:
    I liked Gomez too, much better than Idlewild, saw them at a festival this summer and nearly fell asleep.
    my friend in Manchester sleep during Gomez was on stage..in Berlin and Rotterdam i didnt see them,i was chating with friends..in Manchester i saw how they look like..only couse i have seated..was in my view....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Claireack wrote:

+1
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • AIC will be better.. :mrgreen:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    AIC will be better.. :mrgreen:

:lol: I love your positivity D :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    AIC will be better.. :mrgreen:

:lol: I love your positivity D :D
    always... ;)
    I can't remember if I put this link in here or not:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2 ... 46&index=1

I think most of you have joined anyway, but just in case some of you have missed out - come to the awesomest pre-party EVAAAR 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:

I think most of you have joined anyway, but just in case some of you have missed out - come to the awesomest pre-party EVAAAR 8-)
    :thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap::clap:
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Ben was ok down under, but after doing the West coast, and Australia/NZ i think it is time they get a different support act. change things up a bit, make the encores less predictable again.
    It will be great seeing Ben, but please get someone else for the Dublin and Belfast
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Jennytree wrote:

Will be there in spirit
    Ben was ok down under, but after doing the West coast, and Australia/NZ i think it is time they get a different support act. change things up a bit, make the encores less predictable again.
    It will be great seeing Ben, but please get someone else for the Dublin and Belfast

Never fear - I hope they'll have The Blizzards playing with them. Best Irish band since Thin Lizzy...

... :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • not seen Ben Harper live so hoping for belfast support! also Red Mosquito too!
    I know people won't agree who are going on more shows this tour, im only doing Belfast and London now (but keeping an eye on Berlin again as it was so good last year!) so would be nice to see him support!
    anything is better than Gomez!
  • not seen Ben Harper live so hoping for belfast support! also Red Mosquito too!
    I know people won't agree who are going on more shows this tour, im only doing Belfast and London now (but keeping an eye on Berlin again as it was so good last year!) so would be nice to see him support!
    anything is better than Gomez!
    open your eye for Berlin..u will never forget it..
  • gomez were better than mmj, i must of endured about 5 of their support slots :twisted:
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • gomez were better than mmj, i must of endured about 5 of their support slots :twisted:
    if i have to listen Gomez again,this must be after pay me and the number of the payment must have alot of 0000000
  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    Ben Harper and the Relentless 7 is much better on a big stage...also a much better vibe coming at a PJ crowd.

I really like Gomez's first 2 albums and was excited to see them in London last year...but their live act lacks energy and some of their newer songs just aren't any good. They are better suited to play "book stores".

I agree I don't want Ben involved if we hear Indifference, but he is a perfect fit for Red Mosquito.

This is great, great news because now its a 2 for 1 special...when usually I am disappointed with PJ openers. (except Death Cab, Kings, Black Keys, and MMJ)

Plus with GA and early entry, it will be much more enjoyable to see some great music before some even greater music!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    Rossum20 wrote:
    Ben Harper and the Relentless 7 is much better on a big stage...also a much better vibe coming at a PJ crowd.

I really like Gomez's first 2 albums and was excited to see them in London last year...but their live act lacks energy and some of their newer songs just aren't any good. They are better suited to play "book stores".

I agree I don't want Ben involved if we hear Indifference, but he is a perfect fit for Red Mosquito.

This is great, great news because now its a 2 for 1 special...when usually I am disappointed with PJ openers. (except Death Cab, Kings, Black Keys, and MMJ)

Plus with GA and early entry, it will be much more enjoyable to see some great music before some even greater music!

I really didnt think much to Gomez.......they werent really bad, just wholly boring, and not the sort of band that should be setting the stage for pearl jam.....really they were about as exciting as watching an episode of the telly tubbies......
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I really didnt think much to Gomez.......they werent really bad, just wholly boring, and not the sort of band that should be setting the stage for pearl jam.....really they were about as exciting as watching an episode of the telly tubbies......

I feel the same about Ben Harper. I even left a pre-party early to go hear him in Seattle, and while he was grand, he just didn't add anything to the night. He'd be a bit better suited to Nijmegen than Berlin methinks (you can all guess why), and definitley not suited to an indoor place.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Rossum20 wrote:

i believe the same...its a rock concert and atleast i expect energy...the best is pj play alone..and eddie comes out for an early song..thats ok..but this Gomez energy....put the alchohol away from me in 2 minutes,,and i pay alot all day to have it..
    Rossum20 wrote:

i believe the same...its a rock concert and atleast i expect energy...the best is pj play alone..and eddie comes out for an early song..thats ok..but this Gomez energy....put the alchohol away from me in 2 minutes,,and i pay alot all day to have it..

D do youb really get hammered every show?
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    D do youb really get hammered every show?
    lol..im not sure what u mean by hammered.....
    Gomez was like highschool night for geeks..
    i know im a liar..i never drink in pearl jam concert......alot..
    very english expression for 'pissed' or 'leathered'
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    very english expression for 'pissed' or 'leathered'
    lol..no .im ok..just working from 7 in the morning and finnish tomorrow at 10 in the morning,,and will be a long day..how are u?
    Sorry D, i was just explaining the leathered terminology I used.....

so I was wondering if you go to the shows drunk every time? I've tended to avoid this especially for Pj shows, so was interested how the experience holds up for you

ps im good thanks :)
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    Sorry D, i was just explaining the leathered terminology I used.....

so I was wondering if you go to the shows drunk every time? I've tended to avoid this especially for Pj shows, so was interested how the experience holds up for you

ps im good thanks :)
    NOP,NEVER IN THE DAY OF CONCERT!!!!!JUST WATER,,BUT THE DAY BEFORE OR THE NEXT ONE.. :roll: :roll: