euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• SBE poster on sale today, any takers?
    i got it laast year oin tour but is an ugly one..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    SBE poster on sale today, any takers?

Yer we were talking about me getting it, but its not that pretty. I may get the London one as it has Pink Floyd esq design. For me its Pink Floydish anyway
  • dottles wrote:

Got one already, tis here in a tube with a Them Crooked Vultures poster :lol:
    You going to purchase today or not?

Nope.

MIght take your off you one day :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

Yer we were talking about me getting it, but its not that pretty. I may get the London one as it has Pink Floyd esq design. For me its Pink Floydish anyway

Just get it and stop whinning :D
    philthehip wrote:

Just get it and stop whinning :D[/quote]

Im supposed to be saving money. I have spent so little recently that I kinda like not purchasing things. I want all the posters from the upcoming tour and a t shirt too. Not spending can get addictive :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

Im supposed to be saving money. I have spent so little recently that I kinda like not purchasing things. I want all the posters from the upcoming tour and a t shirt too. Not spending can get addictive :lol:

Wish i could get addicted to not spending :roll:
    philthehip wrote:

Wish i could get addicted to not spending :roll:

The thing I have spent almost no money since the small tour we were doing turned into a 2 week epic :D

I am trying to save as much as poss for those 2 weeks. And at the moment I have nowhere to put any posters. We are moving sometime towards the end of the year so maybe I will have more space then. I will be just as happy with the posters from this year
  • i got one on tour,but its not a good one..i think the worst of europe tour 2009..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i got one on tour,but its not a good one..i think the worst of europe tour 2009..

I think that would be the O2 one personally :?
  • Pearl Jam
    + special guest: Ben Harper & Relentless7
    Berlin and Pearl Jam – two, that get along just perfectly. Even that perfect, that the US-band, after their celebrated concert at Wuhlheide in Berlin in August 2009, decided to return to that very same open-air stage on June 30th 2010. Like in 2009 the band relies on the wanderlust of their fans as the show in Berlin is for now the only one announced for Germany.
    http://mct.tickets.de/en/customer/home
    HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pearl Jam
    Berlin and Pearl Jam – two, that get along just perfectly. Even that perfect, that the US-band, after their celebrated concert at Wuhlheide in Berlin in August 2009, decided to return to that very same open-air stage on June 30th 2010. Like in 2009 the band relies on the wanderlust of their fans as the show in Berlin is for now the only one announced for Germany.

I'd be up for seeing Ben Harper this :D summer
    Pearl Jam

I'd be up for seeing Ben Harper this :D summer

Yer me too :D
  • veruzveruz Posts: 24
    Wednesday, February 10, at 1:30 PM there will be a press conference in Venice to present the 2010 edition of the Heineken Jammin 'Festival...

Some news about the 6th???
    Milano 11.13.1996 - Milano 06.22.2000 - Milano 09.17.2006 - Torino 09.19.2006 - Venezia 07.06.2010 - Milano 06.20.2014 - Harlem Apollo Theater 09.10.2022 - New York 09.11.2022 - New York 09.04.2024
  • AWESOME..I WAS SLEEPY AT WORK,,NOW IM UP... :mrgreen:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    There was something about Pearl Jam and Green Day rumours on a site related to this festival in Venice but I don't remember it saying anything that significant? It's was www.venitia.net or .com it's all very vague and wasn't worth repeating. Maybe it's the 6th you've all been looking for?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • im sure we are close..... ;)
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Pearl Jam

You jerk keep checking all the sites related to the PJ Euro tour constantly, right??!

...well....THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU! :D
    Finally some great news again! Thanks bro! ;)
  • mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    hell yeah!!! this day can´t get any better now!!

:clap:
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
  • Hopefully Ben Harper will support PJ in Dublin and Belfast to.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Paka wrote:
    Pearl Jam

You jerk keep checking all the sites related to the PJ Euro tour constantly, right??!

...well....THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU! :D
    Finally some great news again! Thanks bro! ;)
    ;)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hopefully Ben Harper will support PJ in Dublin and Belfast to.

Jaysis I hope not! I saw them in Seattle... they were... okay...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:

Got one already, tis here in a tube with a Them Crooked Vultures poster :lol:
    You going to purchase today or not?

Nope.

MIght take your off you one day :lol:

:lol: you know it's yours if you want it :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Jennytree wrote:

I must admit I'm not really looking forward to their set but to the PJ-BH-Red Mosquito-Indifference-Combo. I really wanna see this live for once. Would prefer a local irish band for Dublin / Belfast to be honest. Or My morning Jacket...or Radiohead...or maybe The Who...Led Zeppelin..?? :);)
  • Paka wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

I must admit I'm not really looking forward to their set but to the PJ-BH-Red Mosquito-Indifference-Combo. I really wanna see this live for once. Would prefer a local irish band for Dublin / Belfast to be honest. Or My morning Jacket...or Radiohead...or maybe The Who...Led Zeppelin..?? :);)
    kate perry,or elvis.. :lol:
  • in the end anything better than Gomez torture

This would be greaaaaaaaatttt !!
    Saw him last year in PAris, small venue. Hot & fantastic gig, it was ! 8-)
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    in the end anything better than Gomez torture

Ah Gomez were ok! Definitely one of the better support acts I've seen!

I don't like Red Mosquito so not too pushed on ever hearing that live. And Indifference is just fine on it's own :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:

I don't like Red Mosquito so not too pushed on ever hearing that live. And Indifference is just fine on it's own :D
    :shock: what u was drinking before the shows????
    Jennytree wrote:

:shock: what u was drinking before the shows????

IMO Gomez were shitter than Idlewild and I thought that was not at all possible. Of course this only my opinion.