euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyer wrote:
    Arsenal lost 2-0 to Chelsea. They should've got something out of the game but didn't take their chances.
    so i guess man u and chelsea will fight for the champiomship
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Villa drew yesterday with Spurs, good in my family as I am Villa and dad is Spurs, mum is Arsenal and my brother is Liverpool.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Villa drew yesterday with Spurs, good in my family as I am Villa and dad is Spurs, mum is Arsenal and my brother is Liverpool.
    u sould find a boyfriend that support chelsea
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:

D, I wish I could find a boyfriend who supported any team :lol: (well I may prefer being single than going out with a Man Utd supporter...maybe!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    While on the subject of football I must offer early commiserations to my beloved Scotland for failing to qualify for Euro 2012!! :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

D, I wish I could find a boyfriend who supported any team :lol: (well I may prefer being single than going out with a Man Utd supporter...maybe!)
    so no Dimitris for u... :lol:
  • veddertown wrote:
    While on the subject of football I must offer early commiserations to my beloved Scotland for failing to qualify for Euro 2012!! :lol:
    Group I: Spain, Czech Republic, Scotland, Lithuania, Liechtenstein
    u dont have any chance!!!
    veddertown wrote:

I know it D!! I'm first to admit we're terrible but we're good at some things. :think: Drinking being one!! :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    dottles wrote:

D, please tell me you are not a Man Utd supporter???
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yes please tell us your not a dirty red D :roll:
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Just remember anyone not from Manchester is a Man U fan :lol:

• dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

its normal here in Greece..most of Panathinaikos fans,like me are with Man U in Uk and Real Madrid in Spain
    and Olympiaklos fans with Liverpool and Barcelona
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

its normal here in Greece..most of Panathinaikos fans,like me are with Man U in Uk and Real Madrid in Spain
    and Olympiaklos fans with Liverpool and Barcelona[/quote]

I always knew I liked Olympiaklos
  • philthehip wrote:

marked.....ENEMY :evil:
  • And in Germany i support HSV :mrgreen:
    philthehip wrote:

marked.....ENEMY :evil:

:lol:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    And in Germany i support HSV :mrgreen:
    Great!! 8-)

Hmm, I never knew that teams had affiliations in other countries if you see what I mean.
    Some of my mates are Man Utd fans, they are often at Old Trafford, we have light hearted banter but I am not like them in terms of being a footie supporter. They rival your PJ obsession!
  • veddertown wrote:

I dunno, the Czech Republic's star has waned. Old team and Bruckner's golden generation have gone. Scotland should get second in that group and then it's a lottery in the play-offs. Just depends how they 'handle' the pressure (sorry).
    we're all going to the same place...
    veddertown wrote:

I dunno, the Czech Republic's star has waned. Old team and Bruckner's golden generation have gone. Scotland should get second in that group and then it's a lottery in the play-offs. Just depends how they 'handle' the pressure (sorry).

Your right, the Czechs used to be a great team but those days are gone
  • dottles wrote:

Hmm, I never knew that teams had affiliations in other countries if you see what I mean.
    Some of my mates are Man Utd fans, they are often at Old Trafford, we have light hearted banter but I am not like them in terms of being a footie supporter. They rival your PJ obsession!
    yep..actually exept Panathinaikos Real Madrid is my team out of Greece..+ our fans is unite as brothers..
  • Hey jammers is anyone watching the Superbowl? :D

I wonder if they will show The who??
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Hey jammers is anyone watching the Superbowl? :D

Weird, my internet stopped working, now its working again but my router shows no activity. yes Im watching the superbowl, all the way from the UK, and I hope we see the who :D

u have a link?

u have a link?

I'm watching it on bbc 1 D, sorry! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Hey jammers is anyone watching the Superbowl? :D

u have a link?

I'm watching it on bbc 1 D, sorry! ;)

What's a superbowl? Hey DM, you still not got the lowdown on a Scottish show yet man? Get away fae that telly ye bam!! We're stopping by East Kilbride between Belfast and London by the way :D

• I wonder if they will show The who??[/quote]
    u have a link?[/quote]

I'm watching it on bbc 1 D, sorry! ;)[/quote]

What's a superbowl? Hey DM, you still not got the lowdown on a Scottish show yet man? Get away fae that telly ye bam!! We're stopping by East Kilbride between Belfast and London by the way :D[/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha, Yeah dont ya know there palying a show in EK shopping centre 2 days before the Dublin show buddy!! :)

It's offical now anyway it will be announced in 2 days,
    You hearrd it here first man!!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Howdy peeps, how goes it?
    Well my 6th February prediction didn't happen did it! :lol:
  • SBE poster on sale today, any takers?
    SBE poster on sale today, any takers?

Got one already, tis here in a tube with a Them Crooked Vultures poster :lol:
    You going to purchase today or not?