euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    You really think they will be in a fit state to push you?
    They'll be snoring in the jacuzzi :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    You really think they will be in a fit state to push you?
    They'll be snoring in the jacuzzi :lol:

Well its down to you then Dottles ;)
  • Good evening Jammers, ive got the weekend off work , YASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Good evening Jammers, ive got the weekend off work , YASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    good morning to u too my friend!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • BissBiss Posts: 255
    Ciao everybody!
    Today in Milan the sun is shining and I want news for the 6 of July...aaaaaah I can't wait anymore, tonight I'll book the flights...

Ciao!

Biss
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Every week the 6th date is not released, airplane prices are increasing which is not ideal for poor students like me!!!

COME ON!!! 8-)
    2009 - Shephards Bush, Manchester, London
    2010 - Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 - Manchester 1+2, Berlin 1+2, Stockholm, Oslo
    2014 - Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes
  • Every week the 6th date is not released, airplane prices are increasing which is not ideal for poor students like me!!!

COME ON!!! 8-)
    where are you from in bucks i am only up the road in hertfordshire
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Every week the 6th date is not released, airplane prices are increasing which is not ideal for poor students like me!!!

COME ON!!! 8-)
    where are you from in bucks i am only up the road in hertfordshire

Me and my brother live in Longwick. That is my brother's best mate who lives in Princes Risborough?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Finally the weekend is here, England have beaten the Welsh in the rugby and all is good! No pub this weekend due to saving money for a certain summer trip!

Anyone booked hotels for Paris yet? Any recommendations of where is good? Looking to reserve but not pay up front in case 2 July has a great headliner in Arras too.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I may look for a Paris hotel tonight, so if I find anything I'll let you know.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

COME ON!!! 8-)
    +1
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • goodmorning...rainy day ,,i prefer to rain dates than water.. :D
    goodmorning...rainy day ,,i prefer to rain dates than water.. :D

Hello D, how are you dude?
  • philthehip wrote:
    goodmorning...rainy day ,,i prefer to rain dates than water.. :D

Hello D, how are you dude?
    im ok..alot of stuff yesterday,not online..a little problem with my itw vinyl i bought,but ok.its soccer day today..
    We had a good footy day yesterday. Liverpool 1 - 0 Everton :D and that was with only 10 men :lol:

Have you sorted your euro plans yet?
  • philthehip wrote:
    We had a good footy day yesterday. Liverpool 1 - 0 Everton :D and that was with only 10 men :lol:

and this fuckin addinson i think that was the nameof the referre put out with red Sotitis out.wasnt for red this one!!!
    philthehip wrote:

and this fuckin addinson i think that was the nameof the referre put out with red Sotitis out.wasnt for red this one!!!

The ref was dreadful.
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

The ref was dreadful.
    all are ready,except the way to go and way to leave this 6th show.. :D
    philthehip wrote:

The ref was dreadful.[/quote]
    all are ready,except the way to go and way to leave this 6th show.. :D[/quote]

I dont think there is going to be a show on the 6th to be honest. We are all prepared with flights and hostels/hotels :D
  • philthehip wrote:

I dont think there is going to be a show on the 6th to be honest. We are all prepared with flights and hostels/hotels :D
    will be one.. :D:mrgreen:
    philthehip wrote:

I hope so for all that will be going, I can only do the shows upto Arras because of work. But Im doing 5 which is amazing :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I hope so for all that will be going, I can only do the shows upto Arras because of work. But Im doing 5 which is amazing :D
    yep...once u see a p[j show..u are in the club...i saw pearl jam...whats beter in music life... :D
    My 6 PJ shows have been 6 of the best shows I have seen. I love meeting those on the tour who are waiting for the first gig for them. Knowing that they are going to be changed by the night
  • philthehip wrote:
    My 6 PJ shows have been 6 of the best shows I have seen. I love meeting those on the tour who are waiting for the first gig for them. Knowing that they are going to be changed by the night
    its the best band in the world..enough said :mrgreen:
    philthehip wrote:
    its the best band in the world..enough said :mrgreen:

Only 2 other shows have been up there with PJ. Which was Dave Gilmour who was incredible. But PJ just some magic for all of us
  • The referee was so crap yesterday, you're right. So glad the reds won ! Back in the Big Four 8-)
    Liverpool forever :clap:
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
    The referee was so crap yesterday, you're right. So glad the reds won ! Back in the Big Four 8-)
    Liverpool forever :clap:

:D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    philthehip wrote:

That's going to be me in Dublin!! By Hyde Park I'll be so hyper!! :D Will definately surpass my first REM and Sonic Youth gigs :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • btw chelsea - arsenal finnish?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Arsenal lost 2-0 to Chelsea. They should've got something out of the game but didn't take their chances.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits