euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step28 wrote:
    everything sorted again :D
    Managed to book my hotelroom in Dublin for one more day (arriving on sunday now) and got a flight from Hamburg to Dublin on sunday as well, though the flight + luggage is almost twice as much as my previous (canceled) flight, but...so what, it's Pearl Jam :D
    happy again!
    FIirst Pearl Jam and after the Bank.. ;)
    how was the match??? :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehip wrote:
    I dont any left :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    philthehip wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Managed to book my hotelroom in Dublin for one more day (arriving on sunday now) and got a flight from Hamburg to Dublin on sunday as well, though the flight + luggage is almost twice as much as my previous (canceled) flight, but...so what, it's Pearl Jam :D
    happy again!

Glad your sorted :D Which gigs are you coming to?

Dublin, Belfast, London, and Berlin :D
    I had all my flights and hotels done and booked but got a mail today, that my Hamburg-Dublin flight got canceled :| So, new start with new plans - and the result is one more day in Dublin with you guys ;)
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    71step28 wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Glad your sorted :D Which gigs are you coming to?

I had all my flights and hotels done and booked but got a mail today, that my Hamburg-Dublin flight got canceled :| So, new start with new plans - and the result is one more day in Dublin with you guys ;)

Well that seems ok with all of us :D
  • 71step28 wrote:

so far...i didnt start to put u Nijmegen ideas yet... :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I'm just looking at my options for London - Berlin and Berlin - Paris, see what you mean about the flight times!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    71step28 wrote:
    happy again!
    FIirst Pearl Jam and after the Bank.. ;)
    how was the match??? :D

Oh, it was a good match! Very active on both sides!! Unfortunately Wolfsburg shot a goal in the first half and we were very desperate...we NEED those 3 points to stick with the top!! but then -literally last second!- HSV turned the result to 1:1 !!!! really, GOAL->game over :D:D a well done and deserved tie, but we are the luckier ones :lol:
    71step28 wrote:

stop it! dont even start it! I dont play the lottery so i cant win it :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    I'm just looking at my options for London - Berlin and Berlin - Paris, see what you mean about the flight times!!

Yep they are not fun :cry:
    Off subject but my god the solo in the fletcher memorial home by pink floyd is amazing :D
    philthehip wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    happy again!

Glad your sorted :D

Hurrah! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

yep.but u have the whole day yours..to sleep :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

yep.but u have the whole day yours..to sleep :lol:

I have done worse so not too worried. I will sleep well the following night after the berlin gig
  • We'll manage. Tequlia will keep us healthy :lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

stop it! dont even start it! I dont play the lottery so i cant win it :lol:
    :roll: :roll:
    We'll manage. Tequlia will keep us healthy :lol:

Toga toga toga toga.... Oh sorry tequila :?
  • philthehip wrote:

Great idea - Pearl jam toga party in Berlin :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

I dont have a toga, will my straight jacket do?
  • this is a game that we have to keep our asses in the wall??? :roll:
    this is a game that we have to keep our asses in the wall??? :roll:

:lol::lol:
    this is a game that we have to keep our asses in the wall??? :roll:

Now that doesn't sound like the game we were gonna play :lol:

:mrgreen: Tequila! It makes me happy! ...actually it makes me very very drunk :?
  • philthehip wrote:

I dont have a toga, will my straight jacket do?

You just rip a hole in a bed sheet :roll:

Dont make it complicated.

Pearl jam + Tequlia + Togas = superfunhappytime :thumbup:
  • u practice with dottles the togas and if i like ill join.. :lol:
    u practice with dottles the togas and if i like ill join.. :lol:

You will join in ;)
    Eh?? Toga party....
    I have a roman style dress I had for a party, I'll just wear that (and something to go over the top, it's a tad plunging :oops: ) :lol::lol:

Hey D, why me huh? :)
    dottles wrote:

Hey D, why me huh? :)

I think he likes to watch :lol:

I was about to post the same link :D