euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    ok,,for see them in MSG again,,i can do the best i can..like put u for sale in ebay.. :lol::lol:

You wouldn't get much

Damaged goods :lol:
    + dottles...ill keep phillip for sale him for the poster..

Whats this I read? Im not for sale.... Just for rent :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    :shh: ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:

You wouldn't get much

Damaged goods :lol:
    + dottles...ill keep phillip for sale him for the poster..

:lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    and what has this thread got to do with euro tour 2010 now?

just like a big msn convo :P
  • Brisk. wrote:

its 10c fault..if gives us the 6th,we are all back in business :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:

fair fair dooes.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    In my anxiousness in waiting to hear about a show in Scotland or any other I could maybe add I decided to book tickets for another band I've never seen, the legends that are CROWDED HOUSE!! Aberdeen in May so now anything else is a bonus and I've not ruled out Portugal yet :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    In my anxiousness in waiting to hear about a show in Scotland or any other I could maybe add I decided to book tickets for another band I've never seen, the legends that are CROWDED HOUSE!! Aberdeen in May so now anything else is a bonus and I've not ruled out Portugal yet :D

They're playing in Plymouth as well, not bought tickets yet but I am thinking about it.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertown wrote:
    portugal will be a must one :)
    Brisk. wrote:

Yep, this is use patiently waiting :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

They're playing in Plymouth as well, not bought tickets yet but I am thinking about it.

They've always been pretty generous with gigs in Scotland and I think the connection between PJ and the Finn's has made me appreciate them even more. I was watching 7 Worlds Collide last night and I announced to my missus it was time to book tickets in the abscence of a PJ show here. I'll not be going to T In The Park even if they were to play purely because I hate the festival. Oldies like me can't stand for that long without a good moan. :lol: Still hopeful of a show here before Dublin but I'm seeing them 3 times so I'm not going to be disappointed. Just envious of you and D and anyone else doing lots of shows :mrgreen:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    I'm only doing 5 shows, I had hoped to do 6 but it kind of depends on what happens with the show on the 6th really. I'm looking forward to it, some days it seems to be getting nearer and other days further away.

D however is king of the tour, and doing all dates I believe.
    dottles wrote:
    I'm only doing 5 shows, I had hoped to do 6 but it kind of depends on what happens with the show on the 6th really. I'm looking forward to it, some days it seems to be getting nearer and other days further away.

D however is king of the tour, and doing all dates I believe.

Yeah he's a different kind of creature! :lol: I'd love to do it but family doesn't allow that to happen. The time does seem to drag a bit sometimes but if I look at it this way, I only get paid 4 times before we leave and it doesn't seem so long then. I was just really keen to see a good few shows since these will be my first but I'm going to keep playing it by ear. I'll maybe get excited if more dates are announced and Scotland would be a must. I want a show somewhere hot though :D

I'm using pay days as well, 4 pay days seems much closer than 5 months! :lol:
    Scotland would be cool, I've not been up there for a year or so it would fit in nicely!
  • as i see u want tour...u freaks...
    as i see u want tour...u freaks...

Yeah, you got dates like? :lol: Next week must bring something new then I'll put my feet up and stop whining :lol:

• veddertown wrote:
    as i see u want tour...u freaks...

Yeah, you got dates like? :lol: Next week must bring something new then I'll put my feet up and stop whining :lol:
    :lol:
    Hey D, what date is your birthday? I remember you saying something about it being at the start of the tour. Dublin, Belfast? You'll get the pleasure of spending it with freaks!!

dottles wrote:
    I'm using pay days as well, 4 pay days seems much closer than 5 months! :lol:
    Scotland would be cool, I've not been up there for a year or so it would fit in nicely!

I think Scotland before Dublin would be the dream start but it's only wishful thinking :D

• veddertown wrote:
    Hey D, what date is your birthday? I remember you saying something about it being at the start of the tour. Dublin, Belfast? You'll get the pleasure of spending it with freaks!!
    nop..its in August..a friend from Germany that we are in the same hotel in Dublin has at 21th i think and i tour with him in Bilbao and Lisbon
    I'm sure there are some other birthdays throughout the tour, it's Lone Wolf's for a start, so you guys can celebrate it in Nijmegen with him and then we can all celebrate again in Berlin :D

Next week for news then?? :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    I'm sure there are some other birthdays throughout the tour, it's Lone Wolf's for a start, so you guys can celebrate it in Nijmegen with him and then we can all celebrate again in Berlin :D

Yup and the 10c pre-order for the Philly boots :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :roll: :D

• veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yup and the 10c pre-order for the Philly boots :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :roll: :D
    u mean..this??
    joke.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol: CLASSIC D!!! :lol::lol::lol: I think you Greeks are crazier than I imagined!! How much do you want for it? :lol: I'll ebay it and start a Philly boots on ebay post :lol: Oh it's late eh! :D

• veddertown wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: CLASSIC D!!! :lol::lol::lol: I think you Greeks are crazier than I imagined!! How much do you want for it? :lol: I'll ebay it and start a Philly boots on ebay post :lol: Oh it's late eh! :D
    mm.not for sale,,but i can trade..ok..i can give u only the right boot,ill keep the left for me..
    and u sent me a benny vinyl..
    veddertown wrote:
    mm.not for sale,,but i can trade..ok..i can give u only the right boot,ill keep the left for me..
    and u sent me a benny vinyl..

Yeah ok but if you give me the left I'll tell you what is happening on the 6th...... ;)

• Hey people hows everyone this morning?
    i not long finished a 10 hour shift so im Feked!!!

So wheres our Scotland show Stone? :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Hey people hows everyone this morning?

I've been wondering the same this week? I figure if I keep saying Edinburgh Playhouse, 20th June, Benaroya type show then a miracle will happen :D

• veddertown wrote:

I've been wondering the same this week? I figure if I keep saying Edinburgh Playhouse, 20th June, Benaroya type show then a miracle will happen :D

If only man!!! :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • veddertown wrote:

If only man!!! :mrgreen:
    dreaming is good... :mrgreen: