euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    philthehip wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Kaltenberg is pretty much a killer too, infact it is nicknamed HELL
    Kaltenberg?? Sounds german, but i never heard of it before

I always thought it was too but its from Blackburn in England. Its kick ass. A few pints and it destroys me :lol:
    theres a german brewery in Kaltenberg (Bavaria), maybe the one in Blackburn is just the english version of it
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Its very possible, its brewed by thwaights but they may have bought the brew
    philthehip wrote:
    Right I must go to bed. Im in Denbigh at 7.30 am and its an hour and a half away so the maths is hurting me :cry: good night all.

night night :)
  • philthehip wrote:
    Right I must go to bed. Im in Denbigh at 7.30 am and its an hour and a half away so the maths is hurting me :cry: good night all.
    ciao amigo
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hey guys,,can u imagine,all of us here in the thread the last week before the we get on planes for Dublin// :o :shock:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    hey guys,,can u imagine,all of us here in the thread the last week before the we get on planes for Dublin// :o :shock:
    disater!!!! :lol::lol: a huge cluster of emotional wrecks
  • 71step28 wrote:
    hey guys,,can u imagine,all of us here in the thread the last week before the we get on planes for Dublin// :o :shock:

you're not wrong :D

A lot can happen between now and then
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    71step28 wrote:

you're not wrong :D

A lot can happen between now and then

It's gonna be mental!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step28 wrote:
    :idea: we can do a show night!!!like the other night!!!!
    philthehip wrote:

Buenas Noches :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    71step28 wrote:
    :idea: we can do a show night!!!like the other night!!!!

i dont think my head (and with it my body) is able to do that then :lol: bet its spinning around what to pack, what not, what not to forget and whats left to do...could not sit still a single minute ;)
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Buenas Noches :D

Gute Nacht :D
    I'm off to bed, too, dont know why i am so tired but i am... :yawn:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    i dont think my head (and with it my body) is able to do that then :lol: bet its spinning around what to pack, what not, what not to forget and whats left to do...could not sit still a single minute ;)
    thats why i have my bag ready... :lol::lol: only a few clothes and my flag need to be in
  • 71step28 wrote:
    thats why i have my bag ready... :lol::lol: only a few clothes and my flag need to be in

:shock:
  • night all then.. :D :wave:

• :shock:
    man mayube they will announce a msg for next week,,so all.show shirts,camera,battery,passports hoodies are in ;)
  • Claireack wrote:
    Night night :D
    where are u claire?? :D

man mayube they will announce a msg for next week,,so all.show shirts,camera,battery,passports hoodies are in ;)

Well i couldn't afford to go if they did but i like your thinking ;)

ok,,for see them in MSG again,,i can do the best i can..like put u for sale in ebay.. :lol::lol:
  • man mayube they will announce a msg for next week,,so all.show shirts,camera,battery,passports hoodies are in ;)

ok,,for see them in MSG again,,i can do the best i can..like put u for sale in ebay.. :lol::lol:

You wouldn't get much

Damaged goods :lol:
  • ok,,for see them in MSG again,,i can do the best i can..like put u for sale in ebay.. :lol::lol:

You wouldn't get much

+ dottles...ill keep phillip for sale him for the poster..

You wouldn't get much

+ dottles...ill keep phillip for sale him for the poster..

Oi!!!!!
    I am very offended :cry::cry:

;) you'll not get anything for me, you couldn't give me away!!
  • dottles wrote:

already have a good offer for u,,maybe ill stay at four seasons in NY.. :D
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: four seasons huh, more like Holiday Inn Express!
  • OK, so now I am excited. I just checked in on the PJ site as I don't normally post. I am going to be in Poland for my best friend's wedding on June 27th so I get to go to the show in Gdynia!! I can't wait!! If anyone has any extra 10C tix, please PM me. I missed the pre-sale but will just by GA tix if I have to.

What a GREAT surprise and an awesome addition to my vacation!!!
    6/22/03 – Noblesville, IN
    10/3/04 – Grand Rapids, MI
    9/11/05 – Kitchener, ON Canada
    9/12/05 – London, ON Canada
    5/22/06 – Auburn Hills, MI
    6/24/06 – Cincinnati, OH
    8/23/09 – Chicago, IL
    5/7/10 – Noblesville, IN
    7/19/13 – Wrigley Field
    10/1/14 – Cincinnati, OH
    10/20/14 – Milwaukee, WI
    4/26/16 – Lexington, KY
    8/20/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 - Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 - Wrigley Field
    9/6/22 - Hamilton, ON Canada
    9/17/22 - Bourbon & Beyond, Louisville, KY
    9/18/22 - St. Louis. MO
    9/5/23 - Chicago, IL
    9/7/23 - Chicago, IL
  • OK, so now I am excited. I just checked in on the PJ site as I don't normally post. I am going to be in Poland for my best friend's wedding on June 27th so I get to go to the show in Gdynia!! I can't wait!! If anyone has any extra 10C tix, please PM me. I missed the pre-sale but will just by GA tix if I have to.

What a GREAT surprise and an awesome addition to my vacation!!!

There was not a 10/c sale for Gdynia-
    I just bought my single day ticket today.
    Here's a link to tickets http://alterart.pl/shop/shop.php
  • There was not a 10/c sale for Gdynia-

OK, thanks for the info. I will buy my tix as soon as I book my flight!!
    6/22/03 – Noblesville, IN
    10/3/04 – Grand Rapids, MI
    9/11/05 – Kitchener, ON Canada
    9/12/05 – London, ON Canada
    5/22/06 – Auburn Hills, MI
    6/24/06 – Cincinnati, OH
    8/23/09 – Chicago, IL
    5/7/10 – Noblesville, IN
    7/19/13 – Wrigley Field
    10/1/14 – Cincinnati, OH
    10/20/14 – Milwaukee, WI
    4/26/16 – Lexington, KY
    8/20/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 - Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 - Wrigley Field
    9/6/22 - Hamilton, ON Canada
    9/17/22 - Bourbon & Beyond, Louisville, KY
    9/18/22 - St. Louis. MO
    9/5/23 - Chicago, IL
    9/7/23 - Chicago, IL
  • There was not a 10/c sale for Gdynia-

OK, thanks for the info. I will buy my tix as soon as I book my flight!!
    ill date more in front page,keep checking.. :)
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: four seasons huh, more like Holiday Inn Express!
    :lol::lol: