euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    demetrios wrote:
    today really here was like summer!!!crazy!!u couldnt find a fuckin chair to seat to get a beer,all city was in bars!!!

But of course. Today is a big day in the Greek Orthodox Religion. :D
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphany_(holiday)
    I already got the holy water this afternoon!
    hey Demetrios,happy new year!!!u go into the water for the cross????..22 celcium today!!!!!summer in January man!!!

Happy New Year to you too! :)

Next trip to Greece I hope to attend this event. To swim & get the cross in the water. But I can't swim for shit & no way I can out swim the other's to fetch the cross. The holy day's are my favorite times of the year!

Our St. George Church in Halifax don't do that. We just have the cross inside and dip it in a huge bowl of holy water.
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    22 celcium today!!!!!summer in January man!!!
    I hate you.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    demetrios wrote:
    today really here was like summer!!!crazy!!u couldnt find a fuckin chair to seat to get a beer,all city was in bars!!!

Big day in Serbian Orthodox Religion too - Christmas Eve.
    Let the feasts begin... :D
  • dottles wrote:

I think Warrington is in a slight valley or something that usually saves us from the snow :(

Manchester isn't bad - great place for gigs tho

Where abouts in the north east?

Yeah my ex was from Ashton - Under - Lyne so I used to visit a lot, and now I've friends in the centre I vist. I like Manchester, it's a good city. I saw Pearl Jam there last summer.
    I did my degree at Teesside, so lived in Middlesbrough!

Middlesbrough you say? Born and Bred I was! I actually went to the Uni for a couple of years but then dropped out(wish I had went away) Now working in Boro and jealous of friends who have moved away but hey it ain't all that bad. I know what you mean about when the Boro lose at home you can almost feel the tension round the Town Centre!
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    :lol: and see the mounted police men!
    When were you at the uni? I was there 97 - 2000.
    It was a good place, eye opening being from Cornwall if I am honest. Far too many £s spent in the student union, Madisons (whilst it was open), The dickens, the Empire, the Purple Onion....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Paka wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Big day in Serbian Orthodox Religion too - Christmas Eve.
    Let the feasts begin... :D
    i never get why u count different than others orthodox,or the others do
    ....till we have the 6th gig announce,we will talk even for shoes sizes.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Well my hope of them announcing the 6th July show on the 6th January never materialised did it :(
    D maybe they are finalising Athens before announcing anything :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    It was a good place, eye opening being from Cornwall if I am honest. Far too many £s spent in the student union, Madisons (whilst it was open), The dickens, the Empire, the Purple Onion....

I bet it was an eye-opener! I have never visited your part of the country before it is on my 'to do' list. Pearl Jam taking precedent at the moment. I was at the Uni 2002-2004 and then dropped out of my course. The Dickens is still there I used to work there for a while. I've had plenty of memorable nights out in the Empire and The Crown. The Madison that's going back! My Mum and Sister used to tell me about that place. Boro gets a lot of stick but there are equally worse places. The Student Union is supposed to be one of the best in the country.
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
    dottles wrote:

I bet it was an eye-opener! I have never visited your part of the country before it is on my 'to do' list. Pearl Jam taking precedent at the moment. I was at the Uni 2002-2004 and then dropped out of my course. The Dickens is still there I used to work there for a while. I've had plenty of memorable nights out in the Empire and The Crown. The Madison that's going back! My Mum and Sister used to tell me about that place. Boro gets a lot of stick but there are equally worse places. The Student Union is supposed to be one of the best in the country.

yeah it is a good uni, I enjoyed it although we weren't liked by the locals much...you weren't one of the young people to run after us throwing fireworks at us across the campus were you :lol::lol:
    Nah, it was good, and my friends I met there have thought about going back for a weekend as we can all still get into the Union as alumni :lol: I worked in the union, not in the bar or club but in the jobshop, finding other students jobs :D
    Madisons was, well, an experience!!
  • dottles wrote:
    Well my hope of them announcing the 6th July show on the 6th January never materialised did it :(
    D maybe they are finalising Athens before announcing anything :lol:
    :D i already have the links where to rent a wearhouse for put in like 300 10c members!! :lol:
    must buy alot of machines for the mosquitos too... :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • goodmorning from summer..
  • Good morning from winter, -18 C here in Norway brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • +17 here :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hinn wrote:
    22 celcium today!!!!!summer in January man!!!
    I hate you.

That's what you get for picking a cold country to relocate to :P
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • http://www.last.fm/event/1354282+Pearl+ ... +July+2010
    take it from the other thread,not official
    Oooh, cool...we may be getting there!

I'm at home, tried getting to work but were turned back by the Police as the roads are too dangerous..day off for me and lots more snow is falling! :mrgreen: hurrah :mrgreen:
    -1 here at the minute.
  • red.fm Greek radio,,5 minutes ago....
    this summer we will have great names in Athens..
    Metallica, Norah Jones,Pearl Jam......
    nothing official yet we wait the annoncement..... :roll:
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    so when do you guys think there will be an official announcement of Udine's gig?
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
    red.fm Greek radio,,5 minutes ago....

..but it is getting more and more likely D, can I book a space in that warehouse?? :D
  • dottles wrote:
    red.fm Greek radio,,5 minutes ago....

..but it is getting more and more likely D, can I book a space in that warehouse?? :D
    yep,but will be a shared bathroom,,in the nature :lol::lol:
  • danleri wrote:
    so when do you guys think there will be an official announcement of Udine's gig?
    isnt strange??why they dont?alot of news post it,,i can only think 2 things
    1.udine or not udine and they keep it for anounce with other dates too
    2.its udine and they wanna book some others too,like uncle neil and need some time for all,couse friuly can take aot of thousand more than pj gigs usally play
    You obviously don't want me to come, trying to put me off!!
    I guess I'll have to see what my relations in Greece can come up with instead :D:lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    I guess I'll have to see what my relations in Greece can come up with instead :D:lol:
    :lol: its a wearhouse..4 walls only,1 door.and the nature. :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    :lol: its a wearhouse..4 walls only,1 door.and the nature. :lol::lol:

:lol: portaloos is the answer!
  • dottles wrote:
    :lol: portaloos is the answer!
    :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • fuck if Athens happens,my mind will be goes...BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!
    :lol: Now now D, take it easy...you've got other shows to think about about, we don't want you going over the edge just yet!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Im thinking of making some sort of a binaural club shirt for this tour.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Im thinking of making some sort of a binaural club shirt for this tour.
    dont have to say it...ok,i wilL

IM SO FUCKIN INTO THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • dottles wrote:
    :lol: Now now D, take it easy...you've got other shows to think about about, we don't want you going over the edge just yet!
    NOTHING CAN BE LIKE HOME.... ;)