euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• i found my moto for europe tour 2010
    OUZO DOES IT
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    OUZO DOES IT

I ain't carrying you to your hotel afterwards ;)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Oooh, cool...we may be getting there!

I'm at home, tried getting to work but were turned back by the Police as the roads are too dangerous..day off for me and lots more snow is falling! :mrgreen: hurrah :mrgreen:
    -1 here at the minute.

Send some of that snow up the A30, I could use a couple of days off. Typical that the one day I actually couldn't get in I was off anyway!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    i found my moto for europe tour 2010
    OUZO DOES IT

Will you please carry me to the hotel afterwards? :D ?You may need the guys to help!
    OUZO DOES IT

i only let women to touch me.... :roll: :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehip wrote:
    OUZO DOES IT

Will you please carry me to the hotel afterwards? :D ?You may need the guys to help!

Nah i'm planning ahead - i'm getting a wheelbarrow for you :lol:
    I ain't carrying you to your hotel afterwards ;)[/quote]

Will you please carry me to the hotel afterwards? :D ?You may need the guys to help![/quote]

Nah i'm planning ahead - i'm getting a wheelbarrow for you :lol:[/quote]

Sounds about right :lol: Maybe you could hire a trailer for me
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Oooh, cool...we may be getting there!

I'm at home, tried getting to work but were turned back by the Police as the roads are too dangerous..day off for me and lots more snow is falling! :mrgreen: hurrah :mrgreen:
    -1 here at the minute.

Send some of that snow up the A30, I could use a couple of days off. Typical that the one day I actually couldn't get in I was off anyway!

:lol: ..and as I attempted to get in, I get it as additional leave due to exceptional circumstances :D
    I reckon we'll have some more this weekend, so you may well have some time off yet!

I took some photos of down here today -
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=120985&start=30
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    OUZO DOES IT

loving the motto...but am slightly worried about what ouzo does :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    OUZO DOES IT

:roll: :roll: ;)8-)
    dottles wrote:
    OUZO DOES IT

Its gooooooooood :D Dims ouzo makes the night go by nicely
  • ......... Tequila is better :mrgreen:

What you think Phil? Couple of bottles for the tour?
    ......... Tequila is better :mrgreen:

I agree, I don't like aniseed really...

Defo :D I love the stuff. But Im hoping we get a bottle of the good stuff to share with fellow ouzo fans. Dimitri is thee any chance that we can sort a bottle of good greek? :D
    dottles wrote:

I agree, I don't like aniseed really...

Dottles are you gonna join us for Tequila till the sun comes and then flights to Paris :D
  • ooooooooooooooooooooooo its getting better. Hangover in Paris :D
    In Berlin?... sounds like a plan... :lol::D
    When you going to Paris?
    Best tequila night I had was at a beach party around a fire, mates with guitars, sleeping in sleeping bags, swigging from the bottle, two swigs to everyone elses one as I didn't cringe!
  • dottles wrote:
    When you going to Paris?
    Best tequila night I had was at a beach party around a fire, mates with guitars, sleeping in sleeping bags, swigging from the bottle, two swigs to everyone elses one as I didn't cringe!

We're planning on flying the day after the Berlin gig and spending two nights in Paris before heading up to Arras on the day of the gig.
    We are heading out on the 1st and spending a couple of days in Paris. Is that right DT? You know I never remember the dates :?
    dottles wrote:
    When you going to Paris?

We're planning on flying the day after the Berlin gig and spending two nights in Paris before heading up to Arras on the day of the gig.
    Answered already lol
  • Of course, there still is Dublin and Belfast and London for some Tequila too :lol:
    Of course, there still is Dublin and Belfast and London for some Tequila too :lol:

And red wine fresh from the hand a of a nice french mam :D
    philthehip wrote:
    Of course, there still is Dublin and Belfast and London for some Tequila too :lol:

french man. maybe i put the red wine away right now!
    philthehip wrote:

..a french mam huh..

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, I want to see Berlin so plan on being there for a couple of days either before or after the show, I guess it depends on if I go to Nijmegen. But I've never been to Paris either :lol:

We're doing the same shows, I'm like you guys shadow!
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

..a french mam huh..

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, I want to see Berlin so plan on being there for a couple of days either before or after the show, I guess it depends on if I go to Nijmegen. But I've never been to Paris either :lol:

We're doing the same shows, I'm like you guys shadow!

Yeah we're flying to Berlin 26th after the London show and spending 5 days to see Berlin and then 2 in Paris. There is NOTHING in Arras to do or see so no point rushing there.

More drinking buddies :mrgreen:
    And red wine fresh from the hand a of a nice french mam :D[/quote]

..a french mam huh..

We're doing the same shows, I'm like you guys shadow![/quote]

I dont mind. You can look after us and keep us from getting too drunk :lol: yer right...
    I am gonna make a book of the tour too so the more people to add photos and memories the better :D I got a fabby brown leather photo album which Im going to use for it
    philthehip wrote:

I dont mind. You can look after us and keep us from getting too drunk :lol: yer right...

Glad you don't mind, if you did then I guess I would be a stalker rather than a shadow :D
    Hmmm...you guys don't know me very well do you! :lol:
    I do the looking after people thing, but the drunk thing...I cannot guarantee.
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Glad you don't mind, if you did then I guess I would be a stalker rather than a shadow :D
    Hmmm...you guys don't know me very well do you! :lol:
    I do the looking after people thing, but the drunk thing...I cannot guarantee.

You can walk behind us and we will look around so you can hide if you want to stalk us :lol:
  • Might need more then 1 wheelbarrow :lol: