euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehip wrote:
    OUZO OUZO OUZO :lol::lol::lol:
    and i dont have to hide it in my suitcase..ill brink all the store with a track!!!!!

The stuff you brought to O2 gig for dunk was amazing. I loved it and drank far too much :oops:
    rumors,rumors...wasnt me.. :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Get a train from Amsterdam (or any other dutch city, really) to Dusseldorf, then fly to Berlin :D

D - For your sake, I hope it's true :D I'll have one bed, please 8-)
    I ALREADY POST IT IN THE PAST,ILL RENT A WAREHOUSE TO PUT U ALL IN.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    :D:lol:
    OMG there will be mania if they return to Greece, Dimitris will not know what do with himself!

Oddly enough, a friend of mine mentioned them extending the European tour yesterday, completely out of the blue she just felt that the one planned wasn't rounded and said she wouldn't be surprised if they extended to do 15 dates...bizarre!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    OMG there will be mania if they return to Greece, Dimitris will not know what do with himself!

Oddly enough, a friend of mine mentioned them extending the European tour yesterday, completely out of the blue she just felt that the one planned wasn't rounded and said she wouldn't be surprised if they extended to do 15 dates...bizarre!
    HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dottles wrote:

HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D you do make me :mrgreen::lol: , HURRAH!!! indeed...
    If they add Athens into the mix, then maybe I should add it into my plans as well, but I am meant to be back at work on the 12th July. Trying to learn some form of understandable German, French and possibly Dutch is bad enough without trying to make myslef understood in Greek!

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 on those last chance seated Belfast tickets!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    If you get German, then you'll get Dutch no problems as they're quite similar :)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    If you get German, then you'll get Dutch no problems as they're quite similar :)

I did French and Spanish at school, and carried on with Spanish off and on since at night school etc, but just the look of German (and Dutch!) scares me!
    Oh, well I've ordered phrase books and will see, I want to try and make an effort if I can!
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D you do make me :mrgreen::lol: , HURRAH!!! indeed...
    If they add Athens into the mix, then maybe I should add it into my plans as well, but I am meant to be back at work on the 12th July. Trying to learn some form of understandable German, French and possibly Dutch is bad enough without trying to make myslef understood in Greek!

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 on those last chance seated Belfast tickets!
    all u need to learn in greek is " Malakas"...and all works after that :lol::lol::lol:
  • btw the pre-sale is on..for belfast seated...
    there are still tickets in good section,if someone intresting
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

I did French and Spanish at school, and carried on with Spanish off and on since at night school etc, but just the look of German (and Dutch!) scares me!
    Oh, well I've ordered phrase books and will see, I want to try and make an effort if I can!

Yeah, im of a spanish tongue and im not even gonna try attempt dutch or german.
    Jennytree wrote:

no they arnt.
  • MoemaiMoemai Posts: 329
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Yeah, im of a spanish tongue and im not even gonna try attempt dutch or german
    Jennytree wrote:

no they arnt.
    you have too, i refuse to talk english
    Moemai wrote:
    you have too, i refuse to talk english

Bas can help me all things dutch then :P
    Jennytree wrote:
    haha, i'm dutch but i cant follow a whole conversation in german:p i understand some words because some of the words look like the dutch words, (thats true) but on school we can choose german as subject,(i didnt) so thats why we understand the germans i guess, most of the germans dont understand dutch:p
  • DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    hahaha brisk and marjo, i bought something as a gift for marjo, so we can teach each other german and dutch ;) maybe june 30th would be a good date ;)
    Degi wrote:
    hahaha brisk and marjo, i bought something as a gift for marjo, so we can teach each other german and dutch ;) maybe june 30th would be a good date ;)
    yes, i guess im going to talk german if i drink that bottle of gluhwhine down :lol:
  • hey u all young people!!!respect !!u all will learn greek!!!
  • chidoonechidoone Posts: 327
    Hi there

Just got my last chance Belfast seated...so happy I thought I couldn't make it for my job but I manage to move some dates.... YEAH!!! unfortunately I can't be at the O2 in Dublin... but going to Belfast and Hyde Park in London !!!!!

Hope to see you there and meet some of you guys !

I will confirm later on this week or next week if I will use for me or if I will have my spare available !!
  • chidoone wrote:
    Hi there

Just got my last chance Belfast seated...so happy I thought I couldn't make it for my job but I manage to move some dates.... YEAH!!! unfortunately I can't be at the O2 in Dublin... but going to Belfast and Hyde Park in London !!!!!

I will confirm later on this week or next week if I will use for me or if I will have my spare available !!
    pm sent
  • chidoonechidoone Posts: 327
    chidoone wrote:
    Hi there

pm sent

Hi dimitris PM replied

I think that I was so excited about having my Belfast tickets that I didn't express myself correctly...I will go to Belfast and London only because I can't go to the other gigs because of my job...and so it's a shame that I will not be able to make it to the O2 in Dublin...I prefer a PJ gig in an arena that a outside festival when you have to be there the whole day waiting for probably the only band that you really want to see and hear....let's wait to see the lineup for Hyde Park... probably Soundgarden ???? that could be awesome !
  • chidoone wrote:
    Hi dimitris PM replied

I think that I was so excited about having my Belfast tickets that I didn't express myself correctly...I will go to Belfast and London only because I can't go to the other gigs because of my job...and so it's a shame that I will not be able to make it to the O2 in Dublin...I prefer a PJ gig in an arena that a outside festival when you have to be there the whole day waiting for probably the only band that you really want to see and hear....let's wait to see the lineup for Hyde Park... probably Soundgarden ???? that could be awesome !
    :D
  • STILL 10C TICKETS Seated IN GOOD SECTION FOR BELFAST
    :lol: Sorry for starting the language debate!

I am surprised that the Belfast tickets are still around, come on peeps it is going to be a good show. It sounds like these seats may have originally been for promo people or family/friends from other threads.
  • i got this from margo post in Nijmegen thread

Nijmegen hotel..

Margo wrote:
    Nijmegen has a couple of hotels and B&B's. Check these out:
    Mercure Hotel (next to the station):
    http://www.accorhotels.com/nl/hotel-135 ... ndex.shtml

City Park Hotel (in the city centre):
    http://www.cityparkhotel.nl/?ID=338&l=2&realm=17&m=

Apollo Hotel:
    http://www.apollo-hotel-nijmegen.nl/links/index.html

Bastion Hotel:
    https://www.bastionhotels.nl/en

There is also a B&B called La Residence:
    http://www.laresidence.nl/html/englishhome.html

A little further out of the city is Hotel Erica:
    http://www.hotelerica.nl/?LANGUAGE=EN

Good luck all of you! If you have any questions - let me know - I live in Nijmegen!
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    hey u all young people!!!respect !!u all will learn greek!!!
    Haloumi! Souvlaki! Taramosalata! Olympiacos! Ouzo! Tzatziki! Moussaka!

Right, that's all the Greek I know right there.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Hinn wrote:

Olympiacos!????? u just loose your big bottle of ouzo that i have for u
    Panathinaikos then D?
    (I only know them, AEK Athens and Olympiacos in Greek football)
  • dottles wrote:
    Panathinaikos then D?
    i like u for the first moment..ouzo for Leanne :D
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Hinn wrote:

Olympiacos!????? u just loose your big bottle of ouzo that i have for u
    I said that cos all the other Greeks behind me at London O2 kept chanting 'em!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    Dimitris, what is the problem with german to poland? I just searched now for flights from tegel/schonefeld to gdansk.. and cheapest was about £130 so dont think i can do that show atm!

Think im gonna have to call it for 5 shows.. cant risk my job or anything. Cant believe i actually feel guilty and bad for only seeing 5 shows ugh, just wanna do them all argh. I think the portuguese and spanish festivals are at weekend so if i am in some money i will just buy a ticket and flight as i wont need time off work.

Just want to know this 6th one so bad..
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Brisk. wrote:
    Dimitris, what is the problem with german to poland? I just searched now for flights from tegel/schonefeld to gdansk.. and cheapest was about £130 so dont think i can do that show atm!

Think im gonna have to call it for 5 shows.. cant risk my job or anything. Cant believe i actually feel guilty and bad for only seeing 5 shows ugh, just wanna do them all argh. I think the portuguese and spanish festivals are at weekend so if i am in some money i will just buy a ticket and flight as i wont need time off work.

Just want to know this 6th one so bad..

and all the other Europe-dates after Lisboa... ;)