euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Hinn wrote:
    I said that cos all the other Greeks behind me at London O2 kept chanting 'em!
    Thats why i dont tour with them :mrgreen: ouzo is on ofcourse ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • still 10c tickets available for belfast in goods section
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Dimitris, what is the problem with german to poland? I just searched now for flights from tegel/schonefeld to gdansk.. and cheapest was about £130 so dont think i can do that show atm!

Think im gonna have to call it for 5 shows.. cant risk my job or anything. Cant believe i actually feel guilty and bad for only seeing 5 shows ugh, just wanna do them all argh. I think the portuguese and spanish festivals are at weekend so if i am in some money i will just buy a ticket and flight as i wont need time off work.

Just want to know this 6th one so bad..
    thats the problem exactly...the money,couse is not the 130 pounds only ...is the return to paris after,or brussels,for go to arras..and yes this 6th one killing me too.
  • the only way to go to poland show,is some german friend go with his car and drive back to berlin after the show..and we share the cost,or this train option with around 7 hours travel,but still the way back from poland to france is so so expensive
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Back from gym - Manchester 09 bootleg on .... that Low Light -> In Hiding -> World Wide Suicide -> Not For You(Modern Girl) -> Even Flow -> Present Tense combo is sooooooooooo .... aaaaaaaawwwwww ! Wow!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • alesek wrote:
    Back from gym - Manchester 09 bootleg on .... that Low Light -> In Hiding -> World Wide Suicide -> Not For You(Modern Girl) -> Even Flow -> Present Tense combo is sooooooooooo .... aaaaaaaawwwwww ! Wow!
    and listen carefull the end of indifference..what eddie says :mrgreen:
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,679
    If anyone can help would be appreciated - with Udine all but confirmed - is it possible to travel back to Venice after the show via train - doesn't look like trains run that late and was hoping someone might have info.

Thanks!

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    alesek wrote:

I listened to Manchester as well today :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    alesek wrote:

I listened to Manchester as well today :mrgreen:

Any snow where you were today?

Most of my town was closed today. Couldn't even get to work today. Hoping for another blizzard tonight, i want another day off :D
    We've had a dusting tonight :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I am wishing and hoping for more!

Cornwall rarely gets snow so it's like a miracle when we do, we weren't forecast to get any and then the Met office put out a flash warning for up to 10cms overnight but I live right near the beach so it will not be anywhere near as much as that.

I am very jealous of the rest of the country, a day off huh, this is set for another two weeks they reckon!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    We've had a dusting tonight :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I am wishing and hoping for more!

Cornwall rarely gets snow so it's like a miracle when we do, we weren't forecast to get any and then the Met office put out a flash warning for up to 10cms overnight but I live right near the beach so it will not be anywhere near as much as that.

I am very jealous of the rest of the country, a day off huh, this is set for another two weeks they reckon!

Its very rare for my town too. In fact this is the first day i can remember ever that places have closed because of snow. I remember when i was in school always being jeleaous of other schools around the country closing due to snow but ours never. Today was payback for those years :D Was in a taxi for an hour today attempting to get to work but we got absolutley nowhere. Been mayhem today. Looks beautiful outside tho. Perfect cuppa-tea weather.
    Definately cuppa weather, although hot chocolate here :D
    Where abouts are you? I thought it was just us that were the poor relation when it came to snow!
  • Warrington - Its right inbetween Manchester and Liverpool if your geography is as shit as mine :D
    Warrington - Its right inbetween Manchester and Liverpool if your geography is as shit as mine :D

:lol: I used to work with some engineers from Warrington :D
    I've only lived in the north for a few years, but in the North East. I've visited Manchester a lot though.
    I'd have thought you'd have got loads of snow up there!
  • the one who tells me where is kolopetinitsa ill buy him a pj ticket :D
  • dottles wrote:
    Warrington - Its right inbetween Manchester and Liverpool if your geography is as shit as mine :D

:lol: I used to work with some engineers from Warrington :D
    I've only lived in the north for a few years, but in the North East. I've visited Manchester a lot though.
    I'd have thought you'd have got loads of snow up there!

I think Warrington is in a slight valley or something that usually saves us from the snow :(

Manchester isn't bad - great place for gigs tho

Where abouts in the north east?
    the one who tells me where is kolopetinitsa ill buy him a pj ticket :D

Well google reckons it is a 1959 black and white Greek film :lol::lol:

I think Warrington is in a slight valley or something that usually saves us from the snow :(

Yeah my ex was from Ashton - Under - Lyne so I used to visit a lot, and now I've friends in the centre I vist. I like Manchester, it's a good city. I saw Pearl Jam there last summer.
    I did my degree at Teesside, so lived in Middlesbrough!
  • dottles wrote:
    the one who tells me where is kolopetinitsa ill buy him a pj ticket :D

Well google reckons it is a 1959 black and white Greek film :lol::lol:
    it wouldnt be so easy with just google it... :lol::lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:

Yeah my ex was from Ashton - Under - Lyne so I used to visit a lot, and now I've friends in the centre I vist. I like Manchester, it's a good city. I saw Pearl Jam there last summer.
    I did my degree at Teesside, so lived in Middlesbrough!
    i like london alot,,manchester wasnt so intresting..ok we was in pubs most of the time,but,,
  • Apart from the pubs and shops D there ain't much there. Although there is a really good independant cinema in the centre.
    edited January 2010
    I like London too, I lived there for a while after I graduated (I worked for a Psychoanylitic Journal in a Freudian institute in Maida Vale :lol: ).
    I love the galleries, theatres etc in London, but prefer visiting to living there!

Manchester is easier for shopping as it's compact and the pubs aren't so expensive!
    (mind you I'm still looking for the Manchester poster :lol: )
    Post edited by dottles on
  • last year after O2 gig i stay at london for 5 days,Hin give me some infos what to go and what to visit..
    was great,,i love it,,so much things to do,and the city is one of the best to live in..+i found(my self,noone help ) the best lesbian bar in soho... :lol::lol:
    last year after O2 gig i stay at london for 5 days,Hin give me some infos what to go and what to visit..
    was great,,i love it,,so much things to do,and the city is one of the best to live in..+i found(my self,noone help ) the best lesbian bar in soho... :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: D!
    So will you be making a return visit in June?

I went to Madame JoJos in Soho once, the lads from work were out celebrating the end of a big contract and bet me I wouldn't go...as I explained to them it was nothing I hadn't seen before.
  • dottles wrote:
    last year after O2 gig i stay at london for 5 days,Hin give me some infos what to go and what to visit..

:lol::lol: D!

I went to Madame JoJos in Soho once, the lads from work were out celebrating the end of a big contract and bet me I wouldn't go...as I explained to them it was nothing I hadn't seen before.

My kind of girl :D

Were you not bored or did you get really drunk?
  • dottles wrote:
    after i put Y and L (the 2 girls ill be with travel to london,,) ill sneak out of the hotel..hihihihih :roll: :roll:
    dottles wrote:
    after i put Y and L (the 2 girls ill be with travel to london,,) ill sneak out of the hotel..hihihihih :roll: :roll:

I've been to plenty of gay bars and clubs despite being straight, as one of my best mates is gay and we used to have a right laugh he can be a bigger girl than me sometimes. In Middlesbrough it was the safest club to go to in town if Middlesbrough FC lost at home!

Nah, it was quite a good laugh really, just seeing how the lads were and the looks on thier faces :lol: I had had a few but not proper drunk.
  • dottles wrote:

Nah, it was quite a good laugh really, just seeing how the lads were and the looks on thier faces :lol: I had had a few but not proper drunk.
    i dont remember any face at all :roll:
    :lol: I doubt you did D!

I managed to get into work today despite the snow, as the roads are clear for all the main towns in most of my county. However, there are only 3 of us in an office of 25 people who have managed to get in. See, this is why I deserve my three weeks off to go on touring!
    :D