euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    ...pokes head in thread, sees no Italy news...

D - general ticket sales for London http://www.livenation.co.uk/festival/5/ ... ng-tickets
    £47.50
    thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Fuuck i just checked my bank balance and doing all the shows is probably way off.. looks like its just gonna be the club shows for the time being i reckon, but i havent been to italy so i may try to do that one.. ahh spain and portugal!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Brisk. wrote:
    Fuuck i just checked my bank balance and doing all the shows is probably way off.. looks like its just gonna be the club shows for the time being i reckon, but i havent been to italy so i may try to do that one.. ahh spain and portugal!

I had a call from my banks money management team today, offering me advice on how to handle money as they noticed I've made a number of international payments recently on my account!!! :? :lol: :roll:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I had a call from my banks money management team today, offering me advice on how to handle money as they noticed I've made a number of international payments recently on my account!!! :? :lol: :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Think is i probably good as i earn a proper salary next year just i would be in debt with my mum for a while and i dont really want to do that!
  • Brisk. wrote:
    so which ones finally?? :lol: fuckin banks,dont get pj freaks problems :evil:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

this is my regular phonecall every month..we already with the girl in the phone stop calling eachother like MR and MISS....she call me and tell me hello Dimitris,im calling u about... :lol::lol:
    Brisk. wrote:

atm is Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin. Will try to do the others.. just festival day tickets are just more expensive than the already expensive ticket.. need to speak with the madre for maybe using my birthday in may for a show.

OR i could get a job in the summer, i dont mind :P
  • Has everyone booked accomodation etc yet? Thinking about that Premier Inn for Belfast.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

atm is Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin. Will try to do the others.. just festival day tickets are just more expensive than the already expensive ticket.. need to speak with the madre for maybe using my birthday in may for a show.

OR i could get a job in the summer, i dont mind :P
    ok,let me know for see how i book my trip if u arent going to netherlands.+after berlin to see the way i book transfer and place to stay
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited December 2009
    mateymate wrote:
    Has everyone booked accomodation etc yet? Thinking about that Premier Inn for Belfast.
    :lol::lol: thinking??its a 10c member hotel now..the most of us book there..
    mateymate wrote:
    Has everyone booked accomodation etc yet? Thinking about that Premier Inn for Belfast.

There are quite a few of us staying in the Premier Inn (Waring Street) :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

this is my regular phonecall every month..we already with the girl in the phone stop calling eachother like MR and MISS....she call me and tell me hello Dimitris,im calling u about... :lol::lol:

:lol: Mine left a message so I will have to call them back tomorrow!
    I get worried when the bank phones, I feel like a naughty child.
  • dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

There are quite a few of us staying in the Premier Inn (Waring Street) :)

Will aim for that then, hopefully it won't be booked up by payday. :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    They don't take the money in advance, it's only a reservation. You pay on arrival (if you don't arrive they charge the card you've reserved with).
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    E-Tickets bought for Berlin and Arras. If I don't get the leave I can always move them on, but I will get the leave. Positive thinking!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    E-Tickets bought for Berlin and Arras. If I don't get the leave I can always move them on, but I will get the leave. Positive thinking!

:D :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • dottles wrote:
    They don't take the money in advance, it's only a reservation. You pay on arrival (if you don't arrive they charge the card you've reserved with).

Nice one, just reserved a room there. There is a chance I could be at the Belfast show on my tod so I'll look out for the 10c crew.
    Booked Ashfield House for Dublin and Linen House for Belfast :P
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Booked a tent pitch for Arras, don't really want to lug my tent around Germany just for the one night but it's worth it to save a small fortune! :D
    Now just waiting on confirmation on where to stay in Berlin... and trying to decide what I'll do with the 2 days between Berlin and Arras, lot depends on who is booked for 2 July in Arras.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    what did the early ones pay for the Premier Inn in Belfast?? Price is 50 pounds room/night :shock:

still no 10c hotel for london set? it's the only place I'll be staying in a hotel and of course i wanna be with some fellow 10clubbers to experience a crazy night..;)
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Booked Ashfield House for Dublin and Linen House for Belfast :P
    we are 3 blocks away in belfast :D
  • Paka wrote:
    what did the early ones pay for the Premier Inn in Belfast?? Price is 50 pounds room/night :shock:

still no 10c hotel for london set? it's the only place I'll be staying in a hotel and of course i wanna be with some fellow 10clubbers to experience a crazy night..;)
    couse will not find any in 3 months,+all book there,,have u ever be in a lobby at 3 in the morning with all this amazing people? :D
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Paka wrote:

couse will not find any in 3 months,+all book there,,have u ever be in a lobby at 3 in the morning with all this amazing people? :D
    so you're saying that for london you don't book in advance? alright then...you're the professionals..

no D, have never experienced this before. must be fuckin great! :D
    ilockyer wrote:
    Booked a tent pitch for Arras, don't really want to lug my tent around Germany just for the one night but it's worth it to save a small fortune! :D
    Now just waiting on confirmation on where to stay in Berlin... and trying to decide what I'll do with the 2 days between Berlin and Arras, lot depends on who is booked for 2 July in Arras.

I think I'm going to get a hotel in Arras, do not fancy camping at the best of times really! But you're right it is much cheaper but my tent would have to come to Ireland, London and Germany first!

I was pondering the second day at Arras, last year the days seemed quite a good mix.
  • You freaks are already quite well prepared with hotel bookings and travel stuff for next summer. :D
    I'm still waiting what my future will be before planning anything ... I have two more job interviews this week. :shock: ... I hope Christmas will be good this year.
    edited December 2009
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    You freaks are already quite well prepared with hotel bookings and travel stuff for next summer. :D
    I'm still waiting what my future will be before planning anything ... I have two more job interviews this week. :shock: ... I hope Christmas will be good this year.
    hey freak,,we just book,no pay any(exept i make a fuckin mistake in belgium-book a no flexible room.99euros :shock: :o ) so we book for be prepare..i can cancel all the hotel i book at belfast-london-dublin-arras 2 days before day with no charge.. ;)
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    edited December 2009
    Paka wrote:
    so you're saying that for london you don't book in advance? alright then...you're the professionals..

no D, have never experienced this before. must be fuckin great! :D
    london,i book already the same as summer 2009..50 pounds per night,,if i find any cheaper ill change..
    one step at the time..now the 2 shows all booking,,london berlin infos to come...its a long trip for some people..and thanks to Mirella and Bas ill stay at their houses in Netherlands ill save money ,3 days less hotel is a big saving+to be with so great people is the best part
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • :o Oooops bad move on the hotel in Belgium. Sorry for you !
  • IGotShit76 wrote:
    :o Oooops bad move on the hotel in Belgium. Sorry for you !
    have 2 open pages,one to see the map and one to pre-book.and put my card to the wrong..but ok
    ill try find one to share,or ill invite someone for free if he cant pay..its a room for 2