euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Arras ticket order done. :D
    Now I have to get ready for my job interview by phone ... which happens in less than one hour. :shock:

Good luck!! :mrgreen:

Thanks !!! :D
  • IGotShit76 wrote:
    Now I have to get ready for my job interview by phone ... which happens in less than one hour. :shock:
    :o :shock: run forest,run good luck!!! :mrgreen: ..see in France my friend!!!!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    Arras ticket completed, 10C email confirmations recieved for Belfast, London and Berlin :D:D
    :clap: :thumbup: :wave:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • IGotShit76 wrote:
    :o :shock: run forest,run good luck!!! :mrgreen: ..see in France my friend!!!!!!! :D

Yeah see you in France ... Dublin and London !!!
    I guess I should logout now. 8-)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    Arras ticket completed, 10C email confirmations recieved for Belfast, London and Berlin :D:D
    :clap: :thumbup: :wave:

So, do you reckon I will actually get to meet you D?
    :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Finally confirmed!!!

London and Berlin:

Hello Ten Club Ticket Buyer! Thanks for your purchase. The following details are important information regarding your recent Ten Club ticket purchase for Pearl Jam on June 30th at Wuhlheide in Berlin on the 2010 European tour. 1) Your Ten Club purchase is for two (2) general admission, standing tickets. 2) Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the box office of the venue on the day of the show. 3) Information on ticket collection, including box office location and distribution times, will follow closer to the date of the show. 4) Ten Club members must show photo identification to collect purchased tickets. 5) There will be an early entry for Ten Club ticket holders. Information about early entry location will be received in your final confirmation email sent approximately one week prior to the show. 6) There will not be a special Ten Club reserved section within the venue floor for security reasons. 7) All ticket sales are final. No exchanges, refunds, or transfers. 8) Reselling of Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and revocation of future ticket benefits.

So, how the f... do I travel to Gydnia?
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    northpearl wrote:
    Finally confirmed!!!

London and Berlin:

Hello Ten Club Ticket Buyer! Thanks for your purchase. The following details are important information regarding your recent Ten Club ticket purchase for Pearl Jam on June 30th at Wuhlheide in Berlin on the 2010 European tour. 1) Your Ten Club purchase is for two (2) general admission, standing tickets. 2) Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the box office of the venue on the day of the show. 3) Information on ticket collection, including box office location and distribution times, will follow closer to the date of the show. 4) Ten Club members must show photo identification to collect purchased tickets. 5) There will be an early entry for Ten Club ticket holders. Information about early entry location will be received in your final confirmation email sent approximately one week prior to the show. 6) There will not be a special Ten Club reserved section within the venue floor for security reasons. 7) All ticket sales are final. No exchanges, refunds, or transfers. 8) Reselling of Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and revocation of future ticket benefits.

So, how the f... do I travel to Gydnia?

There is one thing i am thinking about: I will fly to London on 24th June. We get the final information about tickets and so on approx. one week prior to the show! So how do i get the information for Berlin on the 30th June when i am not at home!?!?! :shock:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    go to an internet cafe'.
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    Just about to buy Berlin but thought I'd ask first if anyone has a 10c tickets spare I could buy?
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    by asking us friendly people here or by going to a so called 'internet-café' and checking your mails there...
    and anyway...there wont be a lot of changes compared to August 2009 - early entry will very likely be at the same (beautiful) spot. the only thing they could really change next time is not getting those poor students with their scanning-instruments to the gates...I can still see their faces...boy were they scared.. :D
  • Paka wrote:
    by asking us friendly people here or by going to a so called 'internet-café' and checking your mails there...
    and anyway...there wont be a lot of changes compared to August 2009 - early entry will very likely be at the same (beautiful) spot. the only thing they could really change next time is not getting those poor students with their scanning-instruments to the gates...I can still see their faces...boy were they scared.. :D
    :D
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    Paka wrote:

ahahah I remember that! but I think the scanning system is now everywhere... we might find the same guys there again!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    Dann2000 wrote:
    Just about to buy Berlin but thought I'd ask first if anyone has a 10c tickets spare I could buy?

Ignore this please, I have bought 1 direct and am now going to Berlin!!!!
    No early entry for me but I'd love to meet up with you guys as i am going solo.
  • Dann2000 wrote:
    Dann2000 wrote:

Ignore this please, I have bought 1 direct and am now going to Berlin!!!!
    No early entry for me but I'd love to meet up with you guys as i am going solo.
    :D
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,051
    danleri wrote:
    Paka wrote:

ahahah I remember that! but I think the scanning system is now everywhere... we might find the same guys there again!

at berlin get there mega early if you want front row....that early entry system was not so good at berlin last year - took a long time and Ga had started by the time we got moving through
    I am pondering...
    I have tickets for Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin and Arras, pondering the following scenarios -
    Do I quit whilst I am ahead and just leave it at that..
    Do I add in Nijmegen and then fly home from Paris after Arras..
    Do I add the 6th July date, depending where it is and fly home after that..

The second option is jumping out at the minute, it makes sense with the timings and stuff but an Italian show, if indeed it is confirmed would be good and I've never been there (saying that I've never been to The Netherlands either).
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    danleri wrote:
    Paka wrote:

at berlin get there mega early if you want front row....that early entry system was not so good at berlin last year - took a long time and Ga had started by the time we got moving through
    ask Number 1in line : danleri ...i think he was there from 4 in the morning..16 hours before pj go on stage...
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,051
    dottles wrote:
    I am pondering...
    I have tickets for Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin and Arras, pondering the following scenarios -

The second option is jumping out at the minute, it makes sense with the timings and stuff but an Italian show, if indeed it is confirmed would be good and I've never been there (saying that I've never been to The Netherlands either).

if you can afford them do them, its not every day Pj are here, at the end of the day we waited 6 years from 2000-2006, so it may be 2016 before they come back again.....

So do as many as you afford and have time for, but dont do too many you are worn out and dont enjoy the shows, burn out is easy on these jaunts, lack of sleep, stood around all day, not eating right, constantly moving, the intensity of a hard crowd.....
  • Going to the Belfast gig. Very excited about this seeing it is their first ever Belfast show.

Saw them in the summer at the O2 in London and it was really worth the wait after so many years of missing out.
  • who else score Arras???i know me,brisk ,IGotShit76 ,gonna be there..dottles..anyone else?
  • Clarkie71 wrote:
    Saw them in the summer at the O2 in London and it was really worth the wait after so many years of missing out.
    what a night!!!!!!and the best is what eddie said....that will be time to go back europe again.. :lol:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I am pondering...

if you can afford them do them, its not every day Pj are here, at the end of the day we waited 6 years from 2000-2006, so it may be 2016 before they come back again.....

So do as many as you afford and have time for, but dont do too many you are worn out and dont enjoy the shows, burn out is easy on these jaunts, lack of sleep, stood around all day, not eating right, constantly moving, the intensity of a hard crowd.....

Thanks for the advice, I'm still considering what to do, I think I will add one more, take it to a nice even six, but it will be a decision between Nijmegen and the 6th July...
    who else score Arras???i know me,brisk ,IGotShit76 ,gonna be there..dottles..anyone else?

Are you guys camping?
  • dottles wrote:
    who else score Arras???i know me,brisk ,IGotShit76 ,gonna be there..dottles..anyone else?

Are you guys camping?
    if Brisk doing massage,sure,why not... :lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:

Are you guys camping?

:shock:
    I'm not sure but I will probably be camping.
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    I had it in my mind that PJ played Belfast back in 2000, it seems I was mistaken. This will make the upcoming show even more special!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • **Pearl Jam headlining dates. Opening acts TBA.
    ** Potential additional dates and corresponding on-sale information may be announced.
    btw,u think in the euro anounce means that maybe they add more than those 11 shows???? :o
  • IGotShit76 wrote:

:shock:
    I'm not sure but I will probably be camping.
    :lol::lol:
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Waring St or Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St

tsk
    the czech crew
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    edited December 2009
    edit
    Post edited by Red Lukin on