Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    igotid88 wrote:
    i want the Lost complete series set. it looks cool.
    I want this too.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,559
    Newch91 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:
    i want the Lost complete series set. it looks cool.
    its out for sale?
    Not yet. I know Season 6 comes out August 24th, so maybe the whole series comes out the same day.

yea the same day.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Phew! One more episode of season 5 left.. Rewatching that was a lot of work. I'm glad I made the blu-rays worth it.. I'm ready for the 23rd now.
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    Damn!!!! I already bought seasons 1 - 5 on Blu Ray last year. :( No way I could justify buying it again to get the extras. But they sound SO cool! Board game from the show! Island map! Tons of extras/deleted scenes! Daaaamn.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Damn!!!! I already bought seasons 1 - 5 on Blu Ray last year. :( No way I could justify buying it again to get the extras. But they sound SO cool! Board game from the show! Island map! Tons of extras/deleted scenes! Daaaamn.

Yep. I have 4 and 5 and wondering if the extra stuff will be included in the box set (deleted scenese, outtakes, etc).
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,284
    How Lost should have ended:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrcF7dYADsw
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,371
    Just finished watching the "New Man In Charge" epilogue from the box set. It was ok I guess, it managed to tie up a few loose ends from the series (like the polar bear and Walt at last!), but it could have been a bit longer. It would have been better as a full episode so that it didn't feel so much like just a deleted scene.

There is one pretty cool bit where a Dharma worker shouts “We deserve answers!” - that's clearly Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse making fun of all the people that whinged about the ending!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Does anyone have any of the soundtracks? I only have season 4 and it has some of the best music I've ever heard. Love "The Constant", "There's No Place Like Home", and "Landing Party". Great stuff on there. Michael Giacchino is a gift from God. Season 6 soundtrack will be available September 14th. Getting that. A lot of great music from season 6.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Does anyone have any of the soundtracks? I only have season 4 and it has some of the best music I've ever heard. Love "The Constant", "There's No Place Like Home", and "Landing Party". Great stuff on there. Michael Giacchino is a gift from God. Season 6 soundtrack will be available September 14th. Getting that. A lot of great music from season 6.
    Read a nifty article about Giacchino in The New Yorker a few months ago. Here's a video talking about how he creates some of the music and sounds:
    http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/a ... -lost.html
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    goldrush wrote:
    Just finished watching the "New Man In Charge" epilogue from the box set. It was ok I guess, it managed to tie up a few loose ends from the series (like the polar bear and Walt at last!), but it could have been a bit longer. It would have been better as a full episode so that it didn't feel so much like just a deleted scene.

There is one pretty cool bit where a Dharma worker shouts “We deserve answers!” - that's clearly Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse making fun of all the people that whinged about the ending!

Wow sounds awesome. I especially love Lindelof and Cuse's condesending attitude towards people that watched the show and expected exactly what they advertised.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    Can't believe Michael Emerson or Terry O'Quinn didn't win for supporting actor.
  • Options
    Or Matthew Fox.
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    I think the actors that won those categories deserved it. Breaking bad's third season was fantastic and they were great in their roles.
  • Options
    So where's rrivers to say how fitting that Lost got dissed tonight? :problem: :lolno: :yawn:
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    So where's rrivers to say how fitting that Lost got dissed tonight? :problem: :lolno: :yawn:
    Watching Lost again. :lol:
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,559
    would've been nice if they had won Best Drama.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693

No need to state the obvious. :roll:
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    Is it just me or did they rip that church ending off of Titanic?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    so,what did i miss?the 30 extra minutes are out?the dvd?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    They're off the DVD???
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    They're off the DVD???
    what?..im confuysed..we have any new stuff after may?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    They're off the DVD???
    what?..im confuysed..we have any new stuff after may?
    Yeah the new full DVD package came out in August with a lot of extras...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    The Complete Sixth Season dvd?
  • Options
    Yes and the entire LOST special package...
    There is an extra 12 minutes of LOST :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Yes and the entire LOST special package...
    There is an extra 12 minutes of LOST :shock:
    didnt find any torrent..ill go to ebay
  • Options
    Started watching lost a few weeks ago. Never watched it when it was airing. We are almost through season two. We love this show! Can't get enough. I love the fact that we can just crank through episodes one after another. I can't imagine how tough it must have been to wait weeks, sometimes months for the next episode after some of these endings. Great show!!!
    "hear my name, take a good look, this could be the day."
  • Options
    Riot_Mac wrote:
    Started watching lost a few weeks ago. Never watched it when it was airing. We are almost through season two. We love this show! Can't get enough. I love the fact that we can just crank through episodes one after another. I can't imagine how tough it must have been to wait weeks, sometimes months for the next episode after some of these endings. Great show!!!
    enjoy the ride.. ;)
  • Options
    Is it just me or did they rip that church ending off of Titanic?
    :think: :?
    I don't remember anything remotely like that in Titanic. But I may have blocked it from my memory.
  • Options
    Riot_Mac wrote:
    Glad you're enjoying it. Like Dimitris said, enjoy the ride!