Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    Riot_MacRiot_Mac Posts: 473
    Well... we finished LOST a few weeks back. What a great show. Possibly my favorite TV show of all-time.

The ending was just alright though. Great show over all!
    "hear my name, take a good look, this could be the day."
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    igotid88 wrote:
    i think it would've worked better as a miniseries because people were too impatient.
    I find myself wanting to watch over and over again, but it's too long.

It would have been better as a miniseries. Actually it would be nice if they released a slimmed down version of the show. Cut out a lot of the crap, especially stuff that never came together. I'd actually pay money again for that.

I find myself wanting to watch it over again, but then I remember the complete crap it turned into.

If they cut out the crap, it would have ended after season 1.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    rrivers wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:
    i think it would've worked better as a miniseries because people were too impatient.
    I find myself wanting to watch over and over again, but it's too long.

It would have been better as a miniseries. Actually it would be nice if they released a slimmed down version of the show. Cut out a lot of the crap, especially stuff that never came together. I'd actually pay money again for that.

I find myself wanting to watch it over again, but then I remember the complete crap it turned into.

If they cut out the crap, it would have ended after season 1.
    Actually, I was going to say trim down the first few seasons. They were too long.. Season 4 is where it's at.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    so what happens to the extra 30 minutes in the dvd release?didnt see it yet..i guess ill find it in ebay?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    so what happens to the extra 30 minutes in the dvd release?didnt see it yet..i guess ill find it in ebay?
    :o:o
    It's not on the finale on the DVD?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    :o:o
    It's not on the finale on the DVD?
    there was an 30 minutes extra on the dvd that not release in tv episode,wasnt it?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i understood the 30 minutes would only be included in the 6 season box set, so you would have to buy all 6 season at once to get it.

it was apparently what happened to Hurley and Ben running The Island.
  • Options
    i understood the 30 minutes would only be included in the 6 season box set, so you would have to buy all 6 season at once to get it.

it was apparently what happened to Hurley and Ben running The Island.
    so,noone saw it yet?
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    In a uncharacteristic moment of anger, Hurley eats Ben.

lost_hurley_attacks-724587.jpg
    ben_linus.jpg
  • Options
    In a uncharacteristic moment of anger, Hurley eats Ben.

lost_hurley_attacks-724587.jpg
    ben_linus.jpg
    :lol:
    Plausible :think:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    This was the final show. Letterman's Top Ten Lost Spoilers. Emerson was pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYOJK6C4ijY

Also this, Kimmel's unnecessary censorship Lost edition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di3w1yV4Ehg
  • Options
    YAY a LOST thread!

I LOVE LOST

Its my favorite show ever so its cool to find people who are Lost and Pearl Jam fans!!

Hurley is so awesome :D
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D
  • Options
    Just got both soundtracks for Season 6..."The Final Season" and "The Last Episodes". The entire series had some of the best music I've ever heard.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Just got both soundtracks for Season 6..."The Final Season" and "The Last Episodes". The entire series had some of the best music I've ever heard.
    ;)
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the Blu-Ray series collection has the extended 30 minutes and the 12-minute epilogue?
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Newch91 wrote:
    The music really was good. Great at setting atmosphere.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Newch91 wrote:
    Does anyone know if the Blu-Ray series collection has the extended 30 minutes and the 12-minute epilogue?
    It should. I'm pretty sure though the disc they use for the complete collection are the same as the season sets.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    It really was. The whole series is some of my favorite music ever.
  • Options
    gems_n_rhinestonesgems_n_rhinestones Harrisburg, PA Posts: 380
    Newch91 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    It really was. The whole series is some of my favorite music ever.

That was one of the most brilliant parts of Lost. The music. The way it set the emotional tone. I noticed the first couple of seasons it had those "deh dehns" very suspenseful. The middle seasons were kind of like that but then it bridged out into that piano type dramatic music. That kind of music that would bring tears to your eyes. The music in the finale got me so good that I cried like a baby the whole way through. I can't wait to see the final season again the whole way through. I miss that show.
  • Options
    George RR Martin knows what he's talking about.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/49154
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

I have to disagree with you and him.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

Jeez, dude! Are you ever going to give it a rest? You spent the whole final season complaining on this thread and now you need to come back a year later and bitch some more? :lol:

Sorry if you feel like you wasted years of your life on a tv show but maybe you need to move on. :D
  • Options
    I miss this show.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

Jeez, dude! Are you ever going to give it a rest? You spent the whole final season complaining on this thread and now you need to come back a year later and bitch some more? :lol:

Sorry if you feel like you wasted years of your life on a tv show but maybe you need to move on. :D

I missed you too.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    I miss this show.

+1

:(

still waiting to get the box set
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    I miss this show.

+1

Same here. This show on blu-ray must be worth it.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

I missed you too.
    :wave:
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,559
    Newch91 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    I miss this show.

+1

Same here. This show on blu-ray must be worth it.

only 2 left hurry

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036E ... g=abswo-20
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,559
    i miss it too
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    i miss it too