Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Might as well keep this the LOST thread.

Happy Birthday Hurley!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Newch91 wrote:

Happy Birthday Hurley!
    i so fuckin miss it,,,best ever...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

Happy Birthday Hurley!
    Me too man, me too. Definitely the best show I ever watched. I think on May 23rd I'm going to watch the finale again for the 1 year anniversary.

I definitely need to get the Blu-ray box set.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

Happy Birthday Hurley!
    Me too man, me too. Definitely the best show I ever watched. I think on May 23rd I'm going to watch the finale again for the 1 year anniversary.

nice idea.ill do the same
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

nice idea.ill do the same
    Thanks.

I heard Sawyer is going to be on "Community" next Thursday.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,557
    1 year anniversary of the finale tomorrow
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    1 year anniversary of the finale tomorrow
    Yep :( . Will watch it tomorrow.
  • Options
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    :lol: I tweeted that today to Damon.

I really want the Blu-ray collection. The show was meant for Blu-ray.
  • Options
    EquallyWorthlessEquallyWorthless Posts: 3,993
    Newch91 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

I bought that box set, and I am watching it now (Season3), its pretty good, but some of the lighting is bad, especially on close ups, affecting the look, comes out grainy. However I am still in Season 3 so really what I have watched so far is at the beginning of HD(04-05 was when this stuff was filmed). Most of the outside stuff is really good though, the jungle and beach sets look amazing, and the opening scene with the crash site looks great, and the Dharma sets for the most part are great(The Swan, The Hydra look really good). Im interested to get later on in the series when HD tech was better, like season 5 and 6 should look amazing.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Newch91 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

I bought that box set, and I am watching it now (Season3), its pretty good, but some of the lighting is bad, especially on close ups, affecting the look, comes out grainy. However I am still in Season 3 so really what I have watched so far is at the beginning of HD(04-05 was when this stuff was filmed). Most of the outside stuff is really good though, the jungle and beach sets look amazing, and the opening scene with the crash site looks great, and the Dharma sets for the most part are great(The Swan, The Hydra look really good). Im interested to get later on in the series when HD tech was better, like season 5 and 6 should look amazing.
    I had a problem with one of the disc for season four and the last disc of season five. Any chance you can post if you also had problems? Even the replacement box set they sent me had errors on the same discs, so I'm wondering if it's a manufacturing problem.
  • Options
    EquallyWorthlessEquallyWorthless Posts: 3,993
    ]I had a problem with one of the disc for season four and the last disc of season five. Any chance you can post if you also had problems? Even the replacement box set they sent me had errors on the same discs, so I'm wondering if it's a manufacturing problem.

I havent gotten that far in the re-watch but I will check later and tell you.

Which disc from S4 and what errors?
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Are the deleted scenes and extras the same as the one's from the DVD releases?
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

DVD
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036E ... g=abswo-20

Blu-Ray

are you talking about the individual releases?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

DVD

Blu-Ray

Yeah. I should've specified.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

DVD

Blu-Ray

Yeah. I should've specified.

not sure. i don't have the collection. but i would think
    5074 hours
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    ]I had a problem with one of the disc for season four and the last disc of season five. Any chance you can post if you also had problems? Even the replacement box set they sent me had errors on the same discs, so I'm wondering if it's a manufacturing problem.

I havent gotten that far in the re-watch but I will check later and tell you.

Which disc from S4 and what errors?
    It was either disc one or two, I know it's the disc with the episode Eggtown on it. The disc wouldn't play, it would be a black screen and then it would say the disc wasn't found.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    I think that they're the exact same disc as the seasons already released. From the looks of it they just re-packed it into a box set.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    I think that they're the exact same disc as the seasons already released. From the looks of it they just re-packed it into a box set.
    Oh ok. Thanks! :D
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I miss Lost. :( .Even though it was a few seasons too long and should have been a mini-series.

They could have cut out a lot and made this thing 3 solid seasons. Too bad they couldn't go back an recut it so it flowed better as a whole and edit out obvious commercial break scenes. Watching the whole thing again is a lot of work.
  • Options
    i miss it... :(
  • Options
    IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    Solid series! Who doesn't like a little enlightenment? Ahem, follow the Dharma to 'The Truth'. ;) ahhhh the ego, human nature..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTZlhWdtT2M
  • Options
    MrAbraham wrote:
    Solid series! Who doesn't like a little enlightenment? Ahem, follow the Dharma to 'The Truth'. ;) ahhhh the ego, human nature..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTZlhWdtT2M
    I thought that was a really good episode while everyone hated it. In the birth scene when the real mother was giving birth and was asking questions to the adopted mother, it seemed like there was a message to fans of the show when the adopted mother said, "Every answer you get will only lead to more questions."
  • Options
    Darn amazon had it for 40% off earlier today

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036E ... B0036EH3WK
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    i feel so sad seeing this thread..i fuckin miss it..
  • Options
    i feel so sad seeing this thread..i fuckin miss it..
    Me too. :(
  • Options
    Jon ChorbaJon Chorba Posts: 268
    I just wrote a love song for Lost. I miss it terribly!

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
  • Options
    Horace 51 from Lost marries 16 year old. She doesn't look it though.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/2 ... 80964.html
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    igotid88 wrote:
    Horace 51 from Lost marries 16 year old. She doesn't look it though.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/2 ... 80964.html
    :wtf: :crazy:
    If she's 16, then I'd say she's had a very hard life to have aged so much in so few years. :roll:
    I get why he'd want to marry her. Why she wants to marry a 51 year old seems a little more questionable. Unless she's looking to further her modeling/singing career.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."