Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    There are only 5 episodes left, right? I think the 2 hour finale is on Sunday, May 23 (the day we get back from NYC so I hope our flight is on time and we have plenty of time to get the dogs from the kennel and settle back and watch it). But when are the other 4 episodes? Does anyone know? Obviously there are a lot more than 4 Tuesdays between now and then. I'm curious because we will also be at the STL concert which is on a Tuesday.
    It's 5 plus the Finale... I believe there is a week off after the next episode...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    spatspat Posts: 644
    There are only 5 episodes left, right? I think the 2 hour finale is on Sunday, May 23 (the day we get back from NYC so I hope our flight is on time and we have plenty of time to get the dogs from the kennel and settle back and watch it). But when are the other 4 episodes? Does anyone know? Obviously there are a lot more than 4 Tuesdays between now and then. I'm curious because we will also be at the STL concert which is on a Tuesday.
    It's 5 plus the Finale... I believe there is a week off after the next episode...

right, no new episode the 27th, then the finale is on sunday may 23
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I wonder what the producers will do after Lost. A spin-off? Something new? I heard they are no longer doing the Dark Tower. Kind of sucks.

I can't believe its almost over, and I've only been a fan for 2 years.. feels like forever.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Thanks for the info on scheduling. Pearl Jam has created a couple of conflicts with Lost viewing. Nothing that can't be overcome with a DVR or on-line viewing.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    WHAT????? :cry:
    You mean I'll have to find something *else* to do on a Tuesday night....I do not approve of this development...
  • Options
    cdp1223 wrote:
    You mean I'll have to find something *else* to do on a Tuesday night....I do not approve of this development...

Yes, it's sad. I think next fall I will pick out a weeknight and start all over again with the DVD's.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    DeLukin wrote:
    Oh, and Jack is looking OLD.
    :lol::lol:

i still laugh when i think of the casting tape in the special features, i think to season 1, of jack audtioning for sawyer's part :mrgreen:
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    cdp1223 wrote:

Yes, it's sad. I think next fall I will pick out a weeknight and start all over again with the DVD's.

that's the way to go. Wont have so long between seasons. I went back and watched the first two or three seasons right before season 4 and shit made so much more sense. LOL.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,563
    I wonder what the producers will do after Lost. A spin-off? Something new? I heard they are no longer doing the Dark Tower. Kind of sucks.

I can't believe its almost over, and I've only been a fan for 2 years.. feels like forever.

they said there won't be a spin-off or a movie. the will be the end. small spoiler. that will be the title of the finale.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    DeLukin wrote:
    Oh, and Jack is looking OLD.
    Um, Jack is GETTING old. :yawn:
    Wait, that started in Season 2. :P :twisted:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    We need more Lapidus...
    I thought his name was LaPenis. :? :think:

:lol:;)
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,563
    We need more Lapidus...
    I thought his name was LaPenis. :? :think:

:lol:;)

I didn't realize that was Jeff Fahey for a long while. I was like "that guy looks familiar'. I wasn't even paying attention to the credits.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    to page 1 with ya
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    From the preview last week it looks like it might be a hurley episode. This season a bunch of former cast members have been making appearances. Return of Libby tonight?
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    yipee
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,400
    Nice ending.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,287
    yeah wasn't expecting that.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    great episode tonight. anyone know what the rhyming during next weeks preview is from? i hope they include the previews in the dvds, they have been epic!

speaking of the 23rd ABC has committed 5 HOURS to the LOST series finale:
    7-9pm is the review show
    9-11pm is the finale
    and Jimmy Kimmel will be doing a live after show for an hour.
  • Options
    shaggy15shaggy15 Posts: 190
    the rhyming was from willie wonka i beleive
    like a dog chasing a car, I do not know what i would do with it if i caught it----Joker

myspace.com/shaggy10680
  • Options
    YES!!! thank you!!!
  • Options
    This episode had some stuff that I did NOT see coming.
    Thank you, Lost, for messing with my mind in wonderful ways. :clap:

On another note: Raise your hand if you expected Mocke to throw Desmond in the well.
  • Options
    the rhyming was from willie wonka i beleive

Thats what I thought too. Cant believe I caught it. Not a huge Wonka Fan or anything.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    This episode had some stuff that I did NOT see coming.
    Thank you, Lost, for messing with my mind in wonderful ways. :clap:

On another note: Raise your hand if you expected Mocke to throw Desmond in the well.
    just watch it....my mind is on LSD!! :lol: the best show ever!!!!and ofcourse i didnt expect to throw Desmond in :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130

*hand raised*

Although unfortunate for Desmond, it couldn't have been more obvious that #the man in black/Locke# was going to do it.

The thing that will really get you going is: Why did Desmond let him do it? I'm pretty sure Desmond knew he was going to get thrown in there.

Way I figure is Desmond, Widmore, Jacob, the Man in Black, and Eloise are the only ones who have a view of the big picture right now.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • Options
    Ok, loved the episode and I think I might have a crush on off island Hurley now... (He just looks so cute with his hair pulled back in a dress shirt!)
    But was anyone else annoyed by the very CSI: Miami look that Desmond had after he saw Hurley and Libby on the beach?? :roll:
  • Options
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Ok, loved the episode and I think I might have a crush on off island Hurley now... (He just looks so cute with his hair pulled back in a dress shirt!)
    But was anyone else annoyed by the very CSI: Miami look that Desmond had after he saw Hurley and Libby on the beach?? :roll:

I didn't like Desmond's Miami Vice look. That was not the Desmond I know and love. ;)
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Soooooooooooooooooo cheesy!
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    HeavyHands wrote:

*hand raised*

Although unfortunate for Desmond, it couldn't have been more obvious that #the man in black/Locke# was going to do it.

Yeah it was really obvious. I'm curious if in the last few episodes there will be one episode worth watching. Haven't seen one in awhile.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    Yeah it was really obvious. I'm curious if in the last few episodes there will be one episode worth watching. Haven't seen one in awhile.
    I'm predicting a lot of disappointment in the series finale for you....
  • Options
    I feel the last 2 episodes are back to form. Last night was the best of the season IMO. I have said that the past 4 weeks so I guess thats a good sign.